The UK/European migrant problem

Thanks.

For a well qualified person, who would seem to be a fluent English speaker, I thought it was a remarkably whingey interview – the gratitude on display seemed limited.

Also, I fancy he will have a bit of capital available outside of Afghanistan given his previous employment there – do something to sort yourself out, pal !
Why? we can pay. His houses in Kabul are probably rented to the Talib

Some years back when I lived not a million miles from there a crowd of Sri Lankans raided a house in the next road to me , dragged a bloke out into the middle of the road chopped his hand off then shot him in the face . Killing him .
This was during a bit of a turf war between two gangs of these lovely people and a few tit for tat killings .
Mere lightweights. In Wembley Tamils would strip their victim naked, douse him in petrol and set light to him. The victim being an opposition Tamil gang member.

Londo

LE
Mere lightweights. In Wembley Tamils would strip their victim naked, douse him in petrol and set light to him. The victim being an opposition Tamil gang member.
I think we are talking about the same group(s) here .
Turf was between Wembley and E. London .

Londo

LE
Swords were another favourite pastime. Real ones not the pork variety.
Hence the chopped off hand . In another incident a day or so later one bloke was found naked sitting up to his neck in water in a shallow part of the nearby River Roding .
Serious head injuries and died in hospital a couple of days later .

Import the tird world, and we get third world norms, from wiki

Diversity

The 2011 Census results showed that Tower Hamlets has one of the most diverse populations in the country, home to many communities including the largest Bangladeshi community in the country. The following briefings cover different aspects of diversity including ethnicity, country of birth, faith and language.

Unemployment and ethnicity

The factsheet below presents census statistics about unemployment and ethnicity in Tower Hamlets, and finds that residents from Black and Minority Ethnic groups had an average unemployment rate of 19 per cent, more than double the rate for White groups (7 per cent).

So a lovely enriched area so beloved of our labour politicians!
I wonder how many non UK bothered to fill out the census

Gabion Groyne

War Hero
Thanks.

For a well qualified person, who would seem to be a fluent English speaker, I thought it was a remarkably whingey interview – the gratitude on display seemed limited.

Also, I fancy he will have a bit of capital available outside of Afghanistan given his previous employment there – do something to sort yourself out, pal !
Indeed, but at least he wants to learn about the British way of life and integrate which must be very rare.

This is probably the reason why, thieving scum ..

"Gipsies have revealed how they are claiming thousands of pounds every month in benefits after moving to Britain and milking the generous state benefit system. The admissions were made in a damning new Channel 5 documentary which follows the lives of Roma gipsies in Britain. One of the gipsies featured in Gypsies On Benefits And Proud is Katarina Cisarova, 43,who brought her eleven children and eleven grand-children with her to an estate in Rotherham."
They also go on regular thieving sprees for food clothes etc."

Import the tird world, and we get third world norms, from wiki

Diversity

The 2011 Census results showed that Tower Hamlets has one of the most diverse populations in the country, home to many communities including the largest Bangladeshi community in the country. The following briefings cover different aspects of diversity including ethnicity, country of birth, faith and language.

Unemployment and ethnicity

The factsheet below presents census statistics about unemployment and ethnicity in Tower Hamlets, and finds that residents from Black and Minority Ethnic groups had an average unemployment rate of 19 per cent, more than double the rate for White groups (7 per cent).

So a lovely enriched area so beloved of our labour politicians!
IIRC Nigeria is one of the most diverse countries in the world, with over 250 different ethnic groups living in that country.

And as we all know Nigeria is a heaven like place of tranquility and harmony, err, wait…

syrup

LE
Sky news at 06:00 tis morning had live feed of the first dinghy's setting off with young men aboard.

Funny how the media can find them with very little effort but the French can only locate them when they are almost into British waters.

According to Sky there will e a big push to get here before the weather changes

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Home Office hotels for asylum seekers ‘akin to detention centres’ – report​

Who makes this crap up?.. :rolleyes:
The Guardian?

So where are 'we' going to put them,

From the link
Particular concerns were raised about a mother and baby unit in Glasgow used to accommodate more than 20 female asylum seekers who are either pregnant or have recently given birth. The unit opened in October 2020 and the women criticised the cramped and unsafe conditions, said it was impossible to babyproof the kitchenettes,

Do migrant babes walk after a few days?
Would they have done that back home?

Chop their hands and feet off first :-D
No. In reality there are people that needed bringing to safety and looking after to start with .
I just think that safety should have been somewhere other than this country .
I'm sure somewhere could be found a little nearer to their home and with a people and culture similar to their own
We are full up and getting ever more crowded .
Birmingham?

Latest Threads