The UK/European migrant problem

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

We’re oganising lots of support where I live.

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt
The local Gendarmerie says the smugglers have adapted their TTPs to limit the window of vulnerability of the migrants.

The smuggling boats now come directly from the sea to a pick up point where migrants are hidding.

The migrants only go on to the open beach when ordered and board the boat which then speeds off towards open sea quickly.

It removes the period when migrants have to inflate the boats and drag them on the beach which is when many are spotted and equipment seized. Unless the security forces have good Intel, it’s all done before they can intervene on land.

Who inflates the boats, and drags them down to the beach then?
They have to be placed into the water before they can go out to sea in order to, ´Come directly from the sea to a pick-up point´, so they still have to be dragged or carried across a beach.

Getting migrants to drag the boats across the sand would take less time, as there are more of them, and therefore the window of vulnerability would be shorter.

The smugglers themselves won´t want to drag the boats down to the briny, as that´s the part of the operation with the biggest risk of getting caught.

The boats that the immigrants use to reach England aren´t refloated, sailed back to France, and used to pick up more migrants. They are only used once, after which they´re confiscated by our police or BF.

Where are the boats coming from?

Something sounds odd. What your local Gendarmerie says smells fishier than the town where Photex lives.

Last edited:
Various lefty traitors to this country
The Defence Secretary and the Home Secretary are lefty traitors to this country? They are the ones who announced they were setting up the Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy.
Off with their heads!

Londo

LE
The Defence Secretary and the Home Secretary are lefty traitors to this country? They are the ones who announced they were setting up the Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy.
Off with their heads!
Chop their hands and feet off first :-D
No. In reality there are people that needed bringing to safety and looking after to start with .
I just think that safety should have been somewhere other than this country .
I'm sure somewhere could be found a little nearer to their home and with a people and culture similar to their own
We are full up and getting ever more crowded .

Turkey warns Europe that it CAN'T cope with another wave of refugees from Afghanistan amid fears of a repeat of the 2015 flood of asylum seekers to Europe​

Turkey does not have the capacity to deal with a possible new refugee wave from Afghanistan, according to Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has called for other EU nations to 'bear the burden of the Afghan migration'.

In a call between heads of state on Tuesday, Erdogan told Germany's president Frank-Walter Steinmeier that Turkey could not afford to offer refuge to more Afghans fleeing the Taliban and warned of a repeat of the 2015 Syrian refugee crisis.

No. In reality there are people that needed bringing to safety and looking after to start with .
I'm sure somewhere could be found a little nearer to their home and with a people and culture similar to their own
I mentioned earlier, that Yes! we owe the 'terps and LEC, a "Duty of Care" . . . but, that it is not necessarily in their best interest to move them across continents, to somewhere with a different climate, culture, language, traditions and religion !! :( .

Last edited:

Turkey warns Europe that it CAN'T cope with another wave of refugees from Afghanistan amid fears of a repeat of the 2015 flood of asylum seekers to Europe​

Turkey does not have the capacity to deal with a possible new refugee wave from Afghanistan, according to Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has called for other EU nations to 'bear the burden of the Afghan migration'.

In a call between heads of state on Tuesday, Erdogan told Germany's president Frank-Walter Steinmeier that Turkey could not afford to offer refuge to more Afghans fleeing the Taliban and warned of a repeat of the 2015 Syrian refugee crisis.

Read: Turkey wants more money

Londo

LE
I mentioned earlier, that Yes! we owe the 'terps and LEC, a "Duty of Care" . . . but, that it is not necessarily in there best interest to move them across continents, to somewhere with a different climate, culture, language, traditions and religion !! :( .
Wholeheartedly agree and there must be some places that would be happy to take them .
Perhaps someone with a knowledge of the area could advise ?

That makes sense.
However, if they're allowed to just wander off after their application has failed that does point to a failure in the system.
I thought that in Germany failed asylum seekers who it is difficult to deport are given 'tolerated status'. The vast majority of the 2015 mutty Merkel intake of 'new Germans' who failed to qualify are still in Germany (if they haven't already decamped to Blighty).

Careful what you wish for mate.

What absolutely effing shocked me just as much was what this twat said:

Cllr Khayer Chowdhury, crime lead for nearby Redbridge council, said on his Facebook page that locals had cornered a man who had reportedly brought a machete to the scene.

He wrote: “Yeah...you don’t mess with the people of Tower Hamlets.

On a more serious note: Armed with machetes, this group has allegedly targeted innocent people in that area a few times. Locals decided to take matters into their own hands.

'On a more serious note' Is this almost an acceptable part of living in the UK now. FFS!

Maybe thread drift but is this imported crime or our own home grown i wonder?

Cllr Khayer Chowdhury, crime lead for nearby Redbridge council, said on his Facebook page that locals had cornered a man who had reportedly brought a machete to the scene.

On a more serious note: Armed with machetes, this group has allegedly targeted innocent people in that area a few times. Locals decided to take matters into their own hands.

'On a more serious note' Is this almost an acceptable part of living in the UK now. FFS!

Import the tird world, and we get third world norms, from wiki

Diversity

The 2011 Census results showed that Tower Hamlets has one of the most diverse populations in the country, home to many communities including the largest Bangladeshi community in the country. The following briefings cover different aspects of diversity including ethnicity, country of birth, faith and language.

Unemployment and ethnicity

The factsheet below presents census statistics about unemployment and ethnicity in Tower Hamlets, and finds that residents from Black and Minority Ethnic groups had an average unemployment rate of 19 per cent, more than double the rate for White groups (7 per cent).

So a lovely enriched area so beloved of our labour politicians!

And SOLAS trumps everything.

And anyone with a Martime ticket will NOT want to get it recinded and out themselves permanently ashore.

Photex! Put those people in that dinghy in peril!
No Sir

Los Endos
So the law is very clear on the right to life - yet police officers are authorised to risk lives IF DONE SO IN ACCORDING WITH STANDARDS SET.

Same as the yellow card. Military can take life in certain circumstances and that is based on the right to self defence which we all have.

In this case if authorised, using approved methods that are shown to be safe and effective then he BF will be able to use them (same as ‘boxing’ as used by police - which over-rules other aspects of the Road Traffic Act).

How would you state that SOLAS over-rules everything? In its role to police the waters of the UK if a foreign vessel refused to obey the instructions of an authorised and recognised vessel of the UK state then that vessel can use force to cause that vessel to obey instructions. Even if this puts the foreign vessel in danger (shots across bows, aggressive manoeuvres, even holing the hull). So SOLAS does not over-rule everything - the state is sovereign remember.

On a FB page one of our local morons insisted that they should be starting up vigilante groups in order to take up where the police are leaving off.

Now whilst there is some merit in this approach he and his mates (all agreeing with him) all had room temperature IQ’s and were obvious racist w****rs. One formerly stood as a councillor for the BNP for example.

I did try pointing out that they were the sort of people who would mistake a paedophile for a paediatrician but that hint was lost on them (too many syllables).

The problem with this approach is that you start to enforce ‘your’ law rather than ‘the‘ law, no matter what the group is. Even if ‘the‘ law is failing.

Latest Threads