The UK/European migrant problem

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
In the 70's when I was growing up my yard had 5 bar gates at the entrance that were open during the day, the door to the house was unlocked all day, two shotguns were on a rack in the hall. Now I have 8 foot high electric gates to the yard that are closed at all times, the house is locked if I'm in the yard and the shotguns are locked away in a cabinet, because the criminal scum have realised we were easy pickings and the police are too few and in the cities, sheep rustling is up massively, to go to illegal slaughter houses supplying a certain demographic, it ain't going to get better

Change from sheeps to pigs

I was talking about this just yesterday.

As a youngster, I used to cycle into the local town, and leave my bike anywhere.

On a Saturday evening, a shopkeeper would lock his front door, enjoy his rest on the sabbath, and return – unconcerned – to open up again on Monday morning.

These days, it’s bike locks and roller shutter doors.
Progress?

Rural places are still like that, until gangs visit for a bit of robbing, dog stealing or they lack ambition just break into sheds for tools to sell

Here's it is still don't post holiday snaps whilst you're on holiday on social media and you won't get burgled

Last edited:

WALT

LE
I'm intrigued by @auggie rock 's suggestion that a lot of these migrants have German as a second language.
I chose to move here as it is possible to have a better standard of living on less money than in the UK, so I fail to understand why they wish to risk a dinghy in the channel and part with considerable cash to do so.
They've obviously already learnt German so what is it about the place that they are so desperate to "escape?"
Can it be purely down to ID cards? Or do they have some peculiar idea that the UK is some kind of mythical Shangri-la?
I have noticed that, at least here in the country ( I avoid cities in all countries), there are considerably less ethnics than immediately following 2015.

Considering France has taken in about 4 times the number of migrants the UK has since Germany opened its doors to mass migration, l can assure you French authorities are up to speed on the issue

Clearly they are not

Or there would not be over a 1000 a week escaping France for the UK.

Tyk

LE
Considering France has taken in about 4 times the number of migrants the UK has since Germany opened its doors to mass migration, l can assure you French authorities are up to speed on the issue

Surely if they were up to speed on the issue they would be deporting the failed/refused asylum seekers back to point of origin en-masse. I struggle more than a bit with the logic of your post.

I'm intrigued by @auggie rock 's suggestion that a lot of these migrants have German as a second language.
I chose to move here as it is possible to have a better standard of living on less money than in the UK, so I fail to understand why they wish to risk a dinghy in the channel and part with considerable cash to do so.
They've obviously already learnt German so what is it about the place that they are so desperate to "escape?"
Can it be purely down to ID cards? Or do they have some peculiar idea that the UK is some kind of mythical Shangri-la?
I have noticed that, at least here in the country ( I avoid cities in all countries), there are considerably less ethnics than immediately following 2015.
It probably means that they have spent a couple of years going through the asylum process and multiple appeals before failing and being told to leave. It is harder to be unofficial in Germany than UK, so over the Channel they head for another go at an asylum claim, with the almost certain knowledge that it won't matter if they fail again because they will never be deported or left destitute.

I wonder if the Proper Engerlands have suggested Border Force deploy porcine beach guardians?
We could get Peppa Pig to sponsor the Border Farce boats - paint them like the 917 Porsche of the 70's...

18n6gax3coopmjpg.jpg

We could get Peppa Pig to sponsor the Border Farce boats - paint them like the 917 Porsche of the 70's...

18n6gax3coopmjpg.jpg

They wouldn't allow Pepper Pig sponsorship that would be Islamophobic

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

18n6gax3coopmjpg.jpg

Curiously, the Proper Engerlands bought a pink boat to go film the refugee boats in the Channel.

Latest Threads