The UK/European migrant problem

except for the Somalis, Syrians and Iranians who speak perfectly good English….
You do know that English is taught in schools in those countries?
You do know that English is hardly spoken in Somalia, and very few kids go to school, don't you.

Denmark proposes making migrants work 37 hours a week to earn benefits because 'there are too many, especially with non-Western backgrounds, who do not have a job'​

So stand by for loads of dinghies setting sail from Denmark now?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
Seems we also have to not only each them English but also toilet train some of them
' While the original application was met with some objections, including one which claimed that bags of excrement had been thrown from the hotel when it was previously used as accommodation for asylum seekers '

Answer my original question if you can.
We all know he wont, between hiding from the "awful English people" who's money he is happy to take in the stationary cupboard, rather than carry out diligently the work that the post he is employed as a civil serpant to do...

That he posts in this thread is more to try and bait other posters into either getting 'ROP'ed' or get then to say something that will get the thread closed. He also seems to spend rather more time being a bigoted xenophobe on ARRSE in between bluffing his way as a "expert on any subject under the sun.

Which is why I tend to ignore much of the drivel he posts.

I wonder if these are recent "lilo" arrivals or just part of Blairs tsunami ...

snip "TWO hero men were reportedly beaten unconscious in the street after they tried to stop two girls being raped.
It's now emerged that the casualties, 19 and 25, were stepping in to stop an alleged sex assault when they were beaten.
Without them, this could have been a story about a murdered woman.
Cops say they're looking for two black men after the shocking assault.!

Part and parcel of living in a large English city. Suck it up lads. It will only get worse.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
So stand by for loads of dinghies setting sail from Denmark now?
TBH, we had a lot of wooden boats setting out from those parts 1200 years ago!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
TBF, he's got a verifiable job record but does he think that he's going to be walking into a job as a CEO?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
You do know that English is hardly spoken in Somalia, and very few kids go to school, don't you.

Really, English isn't spoken by Somalis?
Thats the Somalia that was a British Protectorate from 1887 to 1960 Somalia?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Really, English isn't spoken by Somalis?
Thats the Somalia that was a British Protectorate from 1887 to 1960 Somalia?
Seems that reading proper Engerland isn't your forte, Paddy, he said hardly!

Awol

LE
Here’s a question to you good people..... what exactly could the French do if we hooked up a tow line to a dinghy full of desperate women and children cowardly young men and just returned them to any old French beach? As they are ‘at risk’ from the terrors of the open sea I’m sure it is legal, or even a requirement, to take shipwreck victims to the nearest piece of dry ground, which conveniently is La France.

What could the French do? They are hardly going to declare war. As we are happily out of the EU, we have no obligations in that direction.

They could, and would do nothing except suck it up and maybe start making an effort on their eastern borders to stop the buggers getting into France in the first place.

There was some very high ranking Coastguard bod on TV (either the current head of the organisation, or very recently ex) who said the French have one of the most comprehensive coastal protection systems in the world, with plenty of cutters, planes, helicopters and staff, but they are simply not deploying them (apart from a couple of high profile pieces for the media to see), because they just want shot of the problem and are hoping for flat calm seas just as much as the poor, destitute, iPhone toting ‘refugees’.

We’re paying the French a million pounds a week, and they, like the immigrants and the rest of the world, are laughing at our weakness.

I say again, what’s the worst that the French could do if we just dropped the immigrants back onto their beaches?

Here’s a question to you good people..... what exactly could the French do if we hooked up a tow line to a dinghy full of desperate women and children cowardly young men and just returned them to any old French beach? As they are ‘at risk’ from the terrors of the open sea I’m sure it is legal, or even a requirement, to take shipwreck victims to the nearest piece of dry ground, which conveniently is La France.

What could the French do? They are hardly going to declare war. As we are happily out of the EU, we have no obligations in that direction.

They could, and would do nothing except suck it up and maybe start making an effort on their eastern borders to stop the buggers getting into France in the first place.

There was some very high ranking Coastguard bod on TV (either the current head of the organisation, or very recently ex) who said the French have one of the most comprehensive coastal protection systems in the world, with plenty of cutters, planes, helicopters and staff, but they are simply not deploying them (apart from a couple of high profile pieces for the media to see), because they just want shot of the problem and are hoping for flat calm seas just as much as the poor, destitute, iPhone toting ‘refugees’.

We’re paying the French a million pounds a week, and they, like the immigrants and the rest of the world, are laughing at our weakness.

I say again, what’s the worst that the French could do if we just dropped the immigrants back onto their beaches?
Well they are quite a militant lot you know. They could strike at all the ports, they do like a good strike. And not allow any food stuff to us.

They could impose a ban on buying our produce they have form for that too. They have many avenues (rue's) to go down.

Not sure what the French return rate is for failed asylum seekers, but I read that they want us to take more.

Awol

LE
Well they are quite a militant lot you know. They could strike at all the ports, they do like a good strike. And not allow any food stuff to us.

They could impose a ban on buying our produce they have form for that too. They have many avenues (rue's) to go down.

Not sure what the French return rate is for failed asylum seekers, but I read that they want us to take more.
Over the past few years, and especially to punish us for Brexit, they’ve already shot their wad. They’ve spent countless sleepless nights in their National Assembly gathered around a table, banging it occasionally and saying ‘Sacre Bleu’ regularly as they try and think what more they can do to harm us.

They’ve already done it all. ‘Cutting off our food’ means they would stop selling us their wine and cheese and they are much too greedy to do that.

Nope, there isn’t anything more they could do to hurt us that they aren’t doing already.

France has been for some years, the most popular holiday destination in the world and I would hazard a guess that the majority of those tourists are British.

Again, blocking us from visiting would cost them dearly and would be against International Law. The interesting thing about my er..... proposal..... is the we would be obeying International Law by dropping off ‘those in peril on the sea’ back to the nearest Terra Firma’ ie La Plage.

It’s foolproof, and dare I say it, brilliant.

I’m heading for the political highlands, I just know it.

Over the past few years, and especially to punish us for Brexit, they’ve already shot their wad. They’ve spent countless sleepless nights in their National Assembly gathered around a table, banging it occasionally and saying ‘Sacre Bleu’ regularly as they try and think what more they can do to harm us.

They’ve already done it all. ‘Cutting off our food’ means they would stop selling us their wine and cheese and they are much too greedy to do that.

Nope, there isn’t anything more they could do to hurt us that they aren’t doing already.

France has been for some years, the most popular holiday destination in the world and I would hazard a guess that the majority of those tourists are British.

Again, blocking us from visiting would cost them dearly and would be against International Law. The interesting thing about my er..... proposal..... is the we would be obeying International Law by dropping off ‘those in peril on the sea’ back to the nearest Terra Firma’ ie La Plage.

It’s foolproof, and dare I say it, brilliant.

I’m heading for the political highlands, I just know it.
Priti Patel to send boats carrying migrants back across the channel.

It seems that Priti Patel has been reading your posts. Best we start refubishing those Martello Towers on the south coast.

Latest Threads