The UK/European migrant problem

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Warning:

I've moved the 30 posts of pointless handbags to the Hole so you can carry on your shite in there.

Bans are now in place as well. Anyone who wants to carry on can join the list.

If you can't keep things civil then at least do it in the right place on the Site.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
A tiny trickle.

We need to stop worrying about 20,000 very determined individuals coming in penny packets over a year…
It’s the human waves of tens of millions of desperate refugees per years from climate change and societal collapse we need to worry and do something about.

We need to stop worrying about 20,000 very determined individuals coming in penny packets over a year…
No, we don't. Each time one succeeds the message goes back home that they've made it, and the UK is a soft touch once your feet hit the ground on UK soil. That, alone, inspires many, many more to make the journey and which will go some way to help prevent
It’s the human waves of tens of millions of desperate refugees per years from climate change and societal collapse we need to worry and do something about.

the expectation is 30 million from the MENA/Africa/Near East in the coming decade

BAME Labour MP's are constantly telling us how racist the UK is

So 30 million wanting to come to racist Britain from MENA does not compute, surely we are the last country they would want to migrate to

Record 3,500 migrants arrived in July: Border Force intercepted 120 boats last month as total of people who have crossed English Channel so far this year hits 9,300​

So 9,300, all of whose families are celebrating this happy achievement, that justified their financial contribution to the journey.

They now all have a contact who will be preparing for their arrival.

Last edited:

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Actually, You can blame the U.K. Charidees.

When they hand out free food to say Africans, the poor Africans don’t say, ‘what nice people the British are sending us aid’, they say, ‘Britain must be very rich, they give away food for free’

DO NOT GIVE AWAY FOOD AND STUFF‘, it sends the wrong message, use aid money to fund local development.

auggie rock

Old-Salt
Do you have any idea how much it costs to deal with these migrants? For every one "refugee" that comes illegally into the UK (and don't forget that about 80% of them are proven to be bogus asylum seekers) how many genuine refugees do you think we could have brought from the camps in Jordan, for instance? Why should these people who have access to lots of money, have been living quite happily in other European countries (often for years), and who go out of their way to disguise their identity have precedence over those who just manage to make it across the border from Syria, Iran, or wherever else with just the clothes on their backs?

In days gone by immigrants have proved to be an asset to the country. Huginots, Jews escaping from the Nazis,poles at the end of ww2 and many of the Ugandan asians are just a few examples. None of them sucked off the teat of state and in my opinion enriched our culture.
Now we have opportunist refugees predominantly young males who cannot believe their luck.
I am willing to give these lads the benefit of the doubt if they sign on for a national scheme for say three years where they work for the state whilst a the same time learning a trade and about our culture. None compliance means immediate flight back to wherever or rehoused in Coventry. I know which one I would choose.

In days gone by immigrants have proved to be an asset to the country. Huginots, Jews escaping from the Nazis,poles at the end of ww2 and many of the Ugandan asians are just a few examples. None of them sucked off the teat of state and in my opinion enriched our culture.
Now we have opportunist refugees predominantly young males who cannot believe their luck.
I am willing to give these lads the benefit of the doubt if they sign on for a national scheme for say three years where they work for the state whilst a the same time learning a trade and about our culture. None compliance means immediate flight back to wherever or rehoused in Coventry. I know which one I would choose.

It would be more useful to teach unemployed British youth a trade.

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt
Do you have any idea how much it costs to deal with these migrants? For every one "refugee" that comes illegally into the UK (and don't forget that about 80% of them are proven to be bogus asylum seekers) how many genuine refugees do you think we could have brought from the camps in Jordan, for instance? Why should these people who have access to lots of money, have been living quite happily in other European countries (often for years), and who go out of their way to disguise their identity have precedence over those who just manage to make it across the border from Syria, Iran, or wherever else with just the clothes on their backs?

Auggie, what´s the attraction of the UK for these people - the ones who, ´have been living happily in other European countries, (often for years)´ ? If they have been living happily, then why do they up-sticks to paddle here?

You mentioned on a previous post that some of the migrants crossing the channel have been living and working in Germany. Why would they therefore not stay in Germany where there´s a better standard of living: higher wages, higher level of benefits, better healthcare etc? It doesn´t make sense.

syrup

LE
Auggie, what´s the attraction of the UK for these people - the ones who, ´have been living happily in other European countries, (often for years)´ ? If they have been living happily, then why do they up-sticks to paddle here?

You mentioned on a previous post that some of the migrants crossing the channel have been living and working in Germany. Why would they therefore not stay in Germany where there´s a better standard of living: higher wages, higher level of benefits, better healthcare etc? It doesn´t make sense.

There are no I.D. cards in the UK so it's easier to work on the black economy.
Once an asylum status has been rejected in Germany ( and Holland as well) there is no appeal
They make take more than us but they also deport more than us.
Once the Asylum status is revoked they are effectively persona non grata a.d are looking at living rough.

The UK is perceived to be easier to stay in and more generous with benefits

Stockholm Syndrome, they want to travel to the most racist country in the world to be abused

With the day by day arrival of these much wanted highly qualified car hand wash technicians, neurosurgeon's, well motivated cabbage and potato pickers,nuclear physicist's, assorted football stars and the like, one profession we seem to have more than enough of here already is lawyers. As I noticed by the list of recent additions to the Inner and Middle Temple, mind you the list looked like a cut and paste from the Singapore Telephone Directory.

Last edited: