The UK/European migrant problem

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Islamic!..

Radical Islam even…

Insh’allah!

6E7E4006-4F87-43F3-AE18-C47AECAF0674.jpeg

I don't think intervening in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia and Syria helped the situation.
Afghans were claiming asylum in the UK before 2001. "Too dangerous, Tailban very bad give me asylum." After 2001 it was "You bomb our country, give us Asylum.".

Iraqi's were claiming Asylum well before 2003, before 1991 even. "Saddam very very bad, give us Asylum." After 2003 it was" you invade our country and bomb us, give us Asylum."

Last edited:
legal responsibility, innit!
What legal responsibity do we have if they come to grief trying to cross a busy shipping channel in an inadequate craft. Its their own fault. We may have a responsibility to rescue them if we receive a distress call or come across them. But do we have any responsibity to go looking for them otherwise.

If someone decides to run across the M4 in rush hour, does the government have a responsibilty for their safety?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Afghans were claiming asylum in the UK before 2001. "Too dangerous, Tailban very bad give me asylum." After 2001 it was "You bomb our country, give us Asylum.".

Iraqi's were claiming Asylum well before 2003, before 1991 even. "Saddam very very bad, give us Asylum." After 2003 it was" you invade our country and bomb us, give us Asylum."
And, your point is? Both countries have been in conflict since the late 70’s, with a lot of interference from the west.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
What legal responsibity do we have if they come to grief trying to cross a busy shipping channel in an inadequate craft. Its their own fault. We may have a responsibility to rescue them if we receive a distress call or come across them. But do we have any responsibity to go looking for them otherwise.

If someone decides to run across the M4 in rush hour, does the government have a responsibilty for their safety?

Really? When did we abrogate our responsibilities under SOLAS?

Very strange, who actually reported her

endure

GCM
If they intend to go out of sight of land they could probably do with one of these too...

10-Montana-600.jpg

Latest Threads