The UK/European migrant problem

Viola.

Hilariously inept.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
you seem excited but you haven't thought this through, have you?

If they run out of petrol halfway, Viola! We have to rescue them
Voila!
1627222587564.png

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Quick @Snowy. !

Freesat 132: Battle of Britain’s on!
enjoy the Poles vs naughty foreigners looking to cross the Channel

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
Despite missing out on the title last year, @PhotEx is making a strong shout for Site Penis Of The Year.

It's an early surge, and will take some hard graft to maintain this lead, but on the current form shown on this thread I wouldn't bet against the chopper being crowned SPOTY.
He does make I larfe though .

Over 300 migrants crossed today.. and French are cracking down on fuel..

I suppose that they didn't think the smugglers were bright enough to go to more than one petrol-station, or have a few different people visiting one petrol-station. If the organised crime groups are managing a successful international business, perhaps they aren't as stupid as the French believe them to be.

syrup

LE
nope, just mildly amused at the contortions the Herren are going through to expound their racist xenophobic views while constrained by the site rules.

So you don't think referring to people as Herren, Englanders or alluding that they are Nazis is a touch racist.
Yet you yourself seem to have issue with a Polish person posting in a migrant thread

Are your that fat blond bird from the Trump demo a few years back who screamed NAZI at anyone in a Trump hat and wet her knickers when the old boy got hit with a milkshake.

You don't bring anything to the thread and your witty one liners only seem to work in your head.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
So you don't think referring to people as Herren, Englanders or alluding that they are Nazis is a touch racist.
Yet you yourself seem to have issue with a Polish person posting in a migrant thread

Are your that fat blond bird from the Trump demo a few years back who screamed NAZI at anyone in a Trump hat and wet her knickers when the old boy got hit with a milkshake.

You don't bring anything to the thread and your witty one liners only seem to work in your head.

well, if der Mütze fits….

Despite missing out on the title last year, @PhotEx is making a strong shout for Site Penis Of The Year.

It's an early surge, and will take some hard graft to maintain this lead, but on the current form shown on this thread I wouldn't bet against the chopper being crowned SPOTY.
The problem is that he is running against some very tough opposition from Himmler74 at the moment who appears to be surging ahead. Although PhotoEx is catching up fast thanks to this thread. Plus you have the old favourites like Bravo Bravo and Robme who has started posting again with his usual bellendry.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
The problem is that he is running against some very tough opposition from Himmler74 at the moment who appears to be surging ahead. Although PhotoEx is catching up fast thanks to this thread. Plus you have the old favourites like Bravo Bravo and Robme who has started posting again with his usual bellendry.

I wish PhotoEx well.

Why, why, DO WE HAVE TO KEEP TOLERATING SCUM LIKE HIMMLER, Photex etc ?

Delete the cnuts, and keep deleting the cnuts every time they stick their filthy f*cking heads up ?

I'm getting to the point where I just can't be arsed to come on here for the craic......

Latest Threads