The UK/European migrant problem

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Priests are retards.. normal people stopped talking to imaginary freinds before the age of 5...

But you claimed it was a muslamic invasion.
you been telling little fibs about Muslims again?
Be careful, look how much that cost your mate Tommy.

But you claimed it was a muslamic invasion.
you been telling little fibs about Muslims again?
Be careful, look how much that cost your mate Tommy.
I didn't claim anything.. didn't you see the quotes around the text you moron... go to specsavers!..

syrup

LE
Quelle horror @Snowy.

c'est ne pas un invasion Belgique!

The Priest oganised it.

”The priest of the church said he opened the doors to the refugees because he disagreed with Belgium's current asylum policy.”

So are they asylum seekers who have had their first application refused or are they hundreds of men who have lived and worked in Belgium for decades?

Care to clarify?

That’s rich from the Engerlander who claims to be Polish but was born in Britain.
I wasn't a British citizen as my parents where not... I was a Polish citizen at birth.. only spent a couple of years here when I was a todler and grew up in Poland..

I didn't even get British citizenship until I was about 19..

What's where he was born got to do with you miss-reading his post?

Racists and other bigots just gotta view everything through race and other lens of bigotry, they exist by accusing others of their own small brained failings. Sadly some posters fall into the trap of not bothering to engage, I myself sometimes bother to reply to their 'special Olympics' level of stupidity.

Perhaps in the vain hope that they will, stop being disingenuous cnuts.

But
"THICK AS SHIT, SS OBSESSED CüNT" just gotta be "THICK AS SHIT, SS OBSESSED CüNT"... How long to the next profile reinvention.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh my, the Herren are very upset!

7D2B07F2-6FA3-46D2-AFB8-22A907CB2BA0.gif

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh dear…

Migrants who steer dinghies across the English Channel with the sole intention of claiming asylum in port will no longer be prosecuted, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has said.’

Anything more recent than 2+ weeks ago?

Because it’s a jolly nice place where there is the rule of law and no detention camps?
You really are a strange fella

They come from Engerland, where ever that may be.
Geography was not my favourite subject in school.
That's why you couldn't find your school?

More fool the Belgium’s, next stop The U.K.
I tell you at this rate Europe will be taken over, bloody hell another hundred years and you won’t recognise Europe’s from Africa or The Middle East.
Two generations, once they have enough to vote people in to power

I wasn't a British citizen as my parents where not... I was a Polish citizen at birth.. only spent a couple of years here when I was a todler and grew up in Poland..

Why explain yourself to him?
Did he ever translate that Hebrew?

D

Deleted 4482

Mates?.. I don't know any of them you mong..

I can stand Southern Fairies.. worse than Scousers them lot... I can't even stand most brits... except some Yorkshire folk..
The less said about your long weekend in Barnsley the better, I think.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

if you were born in the UK, you were automatically a British Citizen with one notable exception… your Daddy was occupying the Channel Islands during WWII.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

France says its Navy STILL won't turn migrant boats around in the Channel despite Priti Patel's extra £54m funding – which will instead provide 'one policeman per mile of coastline'​

Well get our Navy out there to turn them round, ffs what a waste of money, spend it wisely on something WE can control.
How about a submarine or several, with some divers armed with harpoon guns to sink these bloody inflatables. Puncture, swim back to sub and bingo, no fecker will see a thing.

Well get our Navy out there to turn them round, ffs what a waste of money, spend it wisely on something WE can control.
How about a submarine or several, with some divers armed with harpoon guns to sink these bloody inflatables. Puncture, swim back to sub and bingo, no fecker will see a thing.
Nelson never had this problem with the Frenchies, nether did Horatio Hornblower.