The UK/European migrant problem

Personally I think we should let them all in , every last one of them .
Once they are all here .It will mean that we no longer need to be sending huge amounts of food aid , water aid etc. to the ME and Africa .
Think in the savings .

( There may be an element of sarcasm in my post )

There's a lot of sense in your post.

Tell them all to come here, put on a massive barbecue with unlimited drink.

While they're all unconcious, pissed, we could all bugger off to Africa...... loads of fertile land, vineyards. lovely blue sea, white sand beaches, pet giraffes and heffalumps, gold, diamonds, world class fishing, and best of all no corrupt, whinging, entitled twats with their hands out for freebies.

Best of all, we'll be 3,000 miles away from the sodding French, Germans and Belgians.......

BRING IT ON !

226 migrants.. wait and see what Home Office count is now...

She put the date wrong in the post... 20 instead of 21..

Last edited:

Londo

LE

While they're all unconcious, pissed, we could all bugger off to Africa...... loads of fertile land, vineyards. lovely blue sea, white sand beaches, pet giraffes and heffalumps, gold, diamonds, world class fishing, and best of all no corrupt, whinging, entitled twats with their hands out for freebies.

Best of all, we'll be 3,000 miles away from the sodding French, Germans and Belgians.......

BRING IT ON !
Although my post was supposed to be a bit funny (well to me anyway)
It just boils my piss with the amount of food aid that is sent to many of these countries . Not just from us either .

Have a google to see how many millions of people in these countries we are having to feed .
Just so they can breed ever larger populations that the land cannot support so ever larger amounts of food aid needs to be sent to them .

Plus a bit of a surplus population that thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and make their way over here .

History Man was on this forum a few weeks ago, and he claimed that the French police have had some successes, but he didn´t elaborate on this when I asked him to.

That money is basically a bribe to the French to get them to allocate police resources to a problem that´s not wholly theirs.
So who's is it?

The cost of providing asylum accommodation isn't zero, the cost to the government is more than 37 quid a week, add processing their asylum claim, providing legal aid to them when challenge their failed asylum claim etc

Also there is the cost of extra border force officers to provide a free taxi service for criminal gangs to be considered
My EU nationals put in a hotel was at least £45 a night
£16425.00 a year, and that was for a two star.
Plus they were fed

Apart from the cost. An asylum seeker gets a bed and 37 quid a week off the government. Keeping somebody in prison costs ~£30K a year.
Thank god those hotels are free

I have no drams with them disappearing into the black economy at least they aren't a drain on the taxpayer and will have to fend for them selves
They have to eat and live so will pay VAT on food and so on when they buy it so will contribute
So you don't mind crime? How else can they pay this the VAT on food, like any VAT will be paid

Thank god those hotels are free
It's OK, in 50 years time the 'taxes' those immigrants will have paid into the system will have paid for the free housing and everything else they're getting now...

So…

This claim that EVERY Migrant that comes to the UK does so to sign on for a life of benefits and non employment?

I may be missing something here, but doesn't peoples need an NI number to claim Benefits - and we would then know not only how many of them are arriving, but also where they are?
How hard is it to get a NI number, anyway the charities will do it for them, with whatever fake information they give them..hey a new life

Go on then, order Jack to murder civilians in plain site of the worlds TV crews
Please point out where I mentioned murder or killing.

Moving people back to France by force does not necessarily require death. Just a firm hand.

The alternative is being overrun by a load of sub Saharan and Asian young men who have nothing to offer this country and are likely to turn to crime. BLM should be enough warning for you, imagine that on a far larger scale.

I often wonder whether the looney left really want to burn the country down. Perhaps when it's them getting robbed and their kids getting raped they might reconsider.

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
Although my post was supposed to be a bit funny (well to me anyway
It just boils my piss with the amount of food aid that is sent to many of these countries . Not just from us either .

Have a google to see how many millions of people in these countries we are having to feed .
Just so they can breed ever larger populations that the land cannot support so ever larger amounts of food aid needs to be sent to them .

Plus a bit of a surplus population that thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and make their way over here .
""For just £3 a week you can give little Fatima in the Sudan/Yemen etc, etc. clean water for a month". While my heart bleeds for little Fatima as, after all it is not her fault, nor, probably, that of her parents, I can't help wondering why the rich Arab devout Muslim oil rich nations don't cut back on the bling and instead dip into their pockets or whatever they have and spread the wealth around.

Last edited:

BRING IT ON !

Shame about the mosquitos and Tetse flies

Please point out where I mentioned murder or killing.

Moving people back to France by force does not necessarily require death. Just a firm hand.

The alternative is being overrun by a load of sub Saharan and Asian young men who have nothing to offer this country and are likely to turn to crime. BLM should be enough warning for you, imagine that on a far larger scale.

I often wonder whether the looney left really want to burn the country down. Perhaps when it's them getting robbed and their kids getting raped they might reconsider.

I see, so no educated and skilled people east of Dover?

So they will all have an NI number and we do know how many are here and where they are living…..
You're serious, aren't you?

Please tell me you're joking.

Right?

Latest Threads