The UK/European migrant problem

Can somebody explain the rationale behind this? Are they saying that the Border Force is meeting French ships in the channel and embarking immigrants from them?

Why?

Do they think it's being done under cover of darkness on one of the most widely surveilled stretches of water in the world?

Do they think it's being done by BF with or without the knowledge of the Home Secretary?

This is a serious question and I'd prefer serious answers if possible.
Are you new to this thread . . . . ?! ;) .

We have discussed BF entering French waters to uplift the dinghy occupants :( .

It is clear that BF do frustrate the intention of their HO Minister . . . those that disagree, witter-on about SOLAS, and the UK obligation to "rescue" the dinghies once they pass the half-way point. Their plight during the first-half of the crossing, is ignored by the French :( .

The BF Cutters permanently turned-off their AIS(?) transmitters earlier this week, so we can no longer see their movements.

Transferring the buggers from French ships, to BF Cutters; or the French delivering them to UK ports; merely removes the farcical, fig-leaf, of a pantomime, that is using the inflatables!!

One can only hope that if/when confirmed, it will escalate the whole discussion . . and that P45s will be issued.

Unfortunately, the evidence so far, is that sadly no such common sense will prevail . . . and, regrettably those with a "common purpose" will continue with their quest to undermine the UK Government :( .

Last edited:
Can somebody explain the rationale behind this? Are they saying that the Border Force is meeting French ships in the channel and embarking immigrants from them?

Why?

Do they think it's being done under cover of darkness on one of the most widely surveilled stretches of water in the world?

Do they think it's being done by BF with or without the knowledge of the Home Secretary?

This is a serious question and I'd prefer serious answers if possible.
There's certainly an agreement between the UK Government & the French Government.
But it isn't the agreement that the two Government's say it is.

endure

GCM
There's certainly an agreement between the UK Government & the French Government.
But it isn't the agreement that the two Government's say it is.
Can you explain what the agreement is? And why is it not what the two governments say it is?

I'm looking for verifiable facts not rumours.

I'm also looking for serious answers.

Last edited:
Can you explain what the agreement is? And why is it not what the two governments say it is?

I'm looking for verifiable facts not rumours.

I'm also looking for serious answers.
Im unable to verify but I'd place a bet on it stemming from whatever Cameron agreed with Merkel several years ago when he agreed to the Bulwark conducting rescues in the med for Frontex ops - in return for an easier ride on the then Brexit discussions.

I'd wager we have probably signed up to do this in return for something or other...

Regardless...Prti Patel is taking the p!ss and insulting our intelligence.

The BF Cutters permanently turned-off their AIS(?) transmitters earlier this week, so we can no longer see their movements.

no they didn’t, no they haven’t....

4DDBC752-30A3-49DC-A323-6C0562C6D383.jpeg

My niece's old school in Wrocław (she's in university now) was seperated into 2 sections... one side for Polish and the other for South Korean kids..

South Korean companies where moving their top staff, managers, scientists and engineers etc and along with their families and teachers to Poland and setup factories.. they wanted their kids to be educated separately from Polish kids..
Do you think that could very possibly be because very few people in South Korea are fluent in Polish?

Please provide a link to that site. Thank you.

They are now, NOT showing on the site I have been/am still, looking at :( .
Ah! After a week's absence, they are again showing on:

0919hrs 25JUN2021.PNG

The second one (red arrow), just to the north is: BORDER FORCE NEPTUNE.

And, in port a whole "fleet" of little red-dots . . . ;)

CPV SPEEDWELL, and CPV HUNTER (just to the NE), in port, and already uplifted a lift earlier this morning, as shown when you CLICK the "track" button . . .

0926hrs 25JUN2021.PNG

Gabion Groyne

Old-Salt
Screenshot_20210624-073827.png
Screenshot_20210624-090953.png
Screenshot_20210624-091012.png

This was the 'action' in the air yesterday morning with the Border Force drone G-TEKR, and another unidentified by me. The small 'rotorcraft' symbol is a Schiebel Camcopter S-100 operated by Nordic Unmanned from the French side.

It's like a brown halal version of operation sea lion.
Tides of cultural enrichment washing up on our soon to be caliphate shores . As beautiful as a squished up mars bar floating in the glistening water of a magaluf apartment block pool. #netbenefits it's true.
Do they bring their own benefit nets or do we supply them as well?

Nope, they've been there all week.
Not on the site I've been using !! Thank you for the link to your preferred site :) .

Just logged-in to the @PhotEx site . . . should we be surprised that there is a French "warship", in Dover harbour, at the landing site used by BF !!

1129hrs 25JUNE2021.PNG

Where as the site I've habitually used does NOT show the FRENCH visitor assisting BF . . .

1139hrs 25JUN2021.PNG

Last edited:

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt
Yes, more highly qualified hand car washers for your Tesco car park?
Yes, this is what I thought too. The government still wants a steady supply of cheap labour, now that Europeans aren´t free to come.

These people in the dinghies are our future car-washers, fast-food servers, delivery drivers and warehouse workers. Some of them may even become the grandfathers of future politicians seeing that the top three in our government are the children or grand-children of immigrants.

Is there anyone on Arrse who works for Border Force? There must be a few ex-RN or Army on their ships. It would be interesting to know what their instructions are.

. . . . Is there anyone on Arrse who works for Border Force? There must be a few ex-RN or Army on their ships. It would be interesting to know what their instructions are.
@History_Man seems to work for the HO - with knowledge of BF - and he usually provides the answers . . . but whether you regard these as explanations, or excuses, will be for you to decide ;) .

. . . . Just logged-in to the @PhotEx site . . . should we be surprised that there is a French "warship", in Dover harbour, at the landing site used by BF !!

View attachment 584162

Further information . . .

Where is the ship?
Vessel of unknown type FRENCH WARSHIP is currently located at UKC - English Channel at position 51° 7' 0.336" N, 1° 18' 37.915" E as reported by MarineTraffic Terrestrial Automatic Identification System on 2021-06-25 10:06 UTC (1 hour, 25 minutes ago)
The wind in this area at that time blows from North direction at force 0 Beaufort.

Where is this vessel going to?
The vessel departed from DOVER, GB on 2021-06-25 12:19 LT (UTC +1) and is currently sailing at 2.9 knots with East direction

What kind of ship is this?
FRENCH WARSHIP (MMSI: 799999999) is a vessel of unknown type .
Her length overall (LOA) is 70 meters and her width is 16 meters.

Latest Threads