The UK/European migrant problem

Well it looks like there are a few more here than we were told to expect by the grinning ape?

These are just the EU ones we know about and have bothered to register, add EU under the radar, cash in hand, criminal records, hookers etc. Then of course there is the 'rest of the world' back of lorries, rubber boats and just gone off the radar visitors and students.

endure

GCM
What's a French warship doing in Zeebrugge?
I know it's rude to reply to my own posts but HELLO?

What is a French warship doing leaving a Belgian port?

Could it possibly be that XxTWxX has no idea of the geography of the Channel and is just a clueless shit stirring twat?

Could it possibly be that XxTWxX has no idea of the geography of the Channel and is just a clueless shit stirring twat?
Ive been alongside a french warship in Zeebrugge numerous times. Its really no big deal. They still (in my time anyway) took part in NATO exercises such as STANAFORLANT etc - which often involved port visits to places such as Zeebrugge...and any other European ports you could think of.
It may also have just gone alongside for stores etc.

Unless Im misunderstanding your post... you may as well be asking "WTF is a British Warship doing leaving Palma enroute to the gulf!"

If Macron is anything to go by he probably thought Zeebrugge was in France. Mind while they stooge around stirring the shit for a NATO ally, the big boys are actually facing down Vlad who thinks EUrope is Russian.

Companies from all over the world moved to Poland...

My niece's old school in Wrocław (she's in university now) was seperated into 2 sections... one side for Polish and the other for South Korean kids..

South Korean companies where moving their top staff, managers, scientists and engineers etc and along with their families and teachers to Poland and setup factories.. they wanted their kids to be educated separately from Polish kids..
Interesting as most of the Polish workers I have known have been very well educated and good diligent workers.
But then they will also have already applied.

endure

GCM

Can somebody explain the rationale behind this? Are they saying that the Border Force is meeting French ships in the channel and embarking immigrants from them?

Why?

Do they think it's being done under cover of darkness on one of the most widely surveilled stretches of water in the world?

Do they think it's being done by BF with or without the knowledge of the Home Secretary?

This is a serious question and I'd prefer serious answers if possible.

Labour import cheap labour hoping they'll vote Labour, the Tories import cheap labour to keep wages lower than they would be otherwise and thus get the business vote onside

The outcome is the same, just the reason for doing it varies

I have no idea what the bigger picture is but - it's inconceivable that Prit Patel is unaware of this and- is taking us for idiots with her faux 'demanding answers' and Realpolitik.

Latest Threads