The UK/European migrant problem

Building am in, no one filled out the census form, so there is a 100+ occupancy building, mostly foreign, with zero inhabitants

I didnt fill it in either... But I would just say I was in Poland at the time not the UK if they tried any shit with me...

endure

GCM
I didnt fill it in either... But I would just say I was in Poland at the time not the UK if they tried any shit with me...
That defeats the purpose of the census. How do they know how many Polish delicatessens to build if you don't fill the form in?

You do realise that it was possible to do the census online this year? No need to fill any forms in.

If you got a code... I didn't.. I requested a code 3 times and still didn't get one..

so fek em... I didn't fill it in..

Inexcusable. Detestable.

And that's just the inflated overtime, w/e rates, the BF are pocketing !! :( .
I'd bet most don't get overtime. For years their contract has been (e.g.) 2000hrs/year, we'll tell you where and when. No overtime, e.g10% uplift for working weekends.

Questioning the impartiality of a judge and the soundness of his decison-making on the basis of a similar racial background...
I still don't think that amounts to contempt of court. The DM weren't prosecuted for their 'enemies of the people' rant at the Supreme Court judges during the Brexit vote. Judges are critisised all the time by both social media and MSM for their sentencing decisions all the time.

Latest Threads