The UK/European migrant problem

In the same way that the whole UK population does not answer the census or is on the electoral role

Not really. If you want me to spell some of it out:

One is a statistic produced by published methods using a number of different sources to capture gaps and holes in different statistics.

The other was a throw away statement by a supermarket without any qualification or detail.

Jacl

Old-Salt
It's OK, 790 million nigerians (projection for 2100) will ensure no european real estate remains empty for long.....
Life of Brian, always look on the bright side of life.
Of course we could teach them French and head them off to Calais. ;)

Pourquoi pas?

Only joking, Britain will of course welcome them all.

Londo

LE
Allowing for my abortionate mathematic skills that's around 4000 weeks to pay off, not including interest.
He's 49 now, so he really is going to have to live to a ripe old age.
Perhaps he might start a go fund me account at the local mosque but I doubt it .

holyphuc

Old-Salt
Do you often post things you either don't read or don't understand?

This is the linked statistics page:

This is the bit you seem to be confused by:

Year: 2112 (great album by the way)
Combination variant: High population (High fertility, High life expectancy, High migration)
Population (thousands): 131,871

So under a very specific (and unlikely) model, in nearly 100 years time.

Oh no! Panic! Panic!

**** off troll.
Er... it was the year 2121by Michigan Avenue, anyway even using the lower figures it still averages out to an increase of about 200,000 a year over the next century. What do you think is the upper limit to population in this country?
We are currently having problems with phosphate pollution in water, it can't be removed from water and is the result of human waste, washing water etc, in my water authority area there are houses being refused planning permission because of the extra phosphate that will be produced, wessex water want me to create a settlement pond on one of my fields to trap phosphate to offset that produced by the new houses, I've yet to hear back about figures etc, but part of me wants to say "No I'm not going to build a pond and you can't build anymore houses" . This will be an agreement for the next 80 years so it will be going long after I'm gone, the lefty do gooders can see no problems with accepting the tidal wave of humanity that is going to engulf us, they seem unable to grasp the practical concepts of supplying the extra water, electricity, waste disposal etc.

Er... it was the year 2121by Michigan Avenue, anyway even using the lower figures it still averages out to an increase of about 200,000 a year over the next century. What do you think is the upper limit to population in this country?
We are currently having problems with phosphate pollution in water, it can't be removed from water and is the result of human waste, washing water etc, in my water authority area there are houses being refused planning permission because of the extra phosphate that will be produced, wessex water want me to create a settlement pond on one of my fields to trap phosphate to offset that produced by the new houses, I've yet to hear back about figures etc, but part of me wants to say "No I'm not going to build a pond and you can't build anymore houses" . This will be an agreement for the next 80 years so it will be going long after I'm gone, the lefty do gooders can see no problems with accepting the tidal wave of humanity that is going to engulf us, they seem unable to grasp the practical concepts of supplying the extra water, electricity, waste disposal etc.

200,000 a year?

they’ve buikt thousands of houses near me on green fiekd sires, every single one so,d iff plan, another 11,000 planned and there are already lists to buy. Builders buy opus anything that comes up fhr sale avd add extensions on the back, top and sides - 3 bed bungalow becomes 2 x two bed apartments.

...the lefty do gooders can see no problems with accepting the tidal wave of humanity that is going to engulf us, they seem unable to grasp the practical concepts of supplying the extra water, electricity, waste disposal etc.

Dealing with the fallout of the decisions made by those superior intellects is what the little people do. Don't bother the Grate Branes with inconsequentialities.

Snowy.

War Hero
Busy in the channel today but look at this!..
....Got to be a terrorist migrant disposing something in the sea...

Latest Threads