The UK/European migrant problem

If BF "rescue" them mid-channel, what would prevent, prohibit, BF from taking the buggers back to France, and (if necessary), employing a couple of big fellas, to encourage them to get off the BF boat, and onto the French quayside ?!

If "saving-lives-at-sea", what authority/jurisdiction has to be sought/obtained . . . surely the only requirement is to return them to the nearest port ?!
@History_Man or @alfred_the_great can clarify this, but this would be no different than trying to operate a RN vessel in French waters. Unless the vessels were exercising 'right of innocent passage' iaw UNCLOS III, specific diplomatic clearances would be required unless block clearance was granted by GoF, which I think unlikely.

If BF "rescue" them mid-channel, what would prevent, prohibit, BF from taking the buggers back to France, and (if necessary), employing a couple of big fellas, to encourage them to get off the BF boat, and onto the French quayside ?!

If "saving-lives-at-sea", what authority/jurisdiction has to be sought/obtained . . . surely the only requirement is to return them to the nearest port ?!
In other words, this ain't going to work...along with not rescuing people from inappropriate vessels in the middle of the world's business sea lanes.

Last edited:

The children are now in the care of their maternal grandmother in Grimsby, with other family members and the Polish community rallying around them to help.

How many are left in Poland?

Meanwhile in Sweden...

Rising levels of violence against women, as well as a rise in honour crimes:

Unsurprisingly, the comments on the BBC News FB page for this are overwhelmingly blaming white Europeans for this problem in that we should all be more understanding of the cultural difference and the needs of those young, male immigrants.

holyphuc

Old-Salt
You should all stop worrying, illegal/legal Muslim immigration will not stop, we will end up as a muslime country, as a white man and therefore a racist, misogynistic, homophobe, whats not to like? I can slap the missus around, buy a nice young 16 year old to shag, still drink etc, I'm looking forward to it.

You should all stop worrying, illegal/legal Muslim immigration will not stop, we will end up as a muslime country, as a white man and therefore a racist, misogynistic, homophobe, whats not to like? I can slap the missus around, buy a nice young 16 year old to shag, still drink etc, I'm looking forward to it.
I hope your weekend gets better

Muslime country, eh? What will happen to all the Christlemons, I wonder?

Latest Threads