The UK/European migrant problem

syrup

LE

syrup

LE
You inhumanely evict them from the inhumane Army camps, so it's a double negative, therefore a good thing.

Given the inhumane and COVID rife conditions they are being held in over here you'd think they would welcome the fresh air of the Jungle in Calais.

Didn't seem to be many complains about the food or conditions there

May be this should have been posted elsewhere but this could effect this topic - if some sort of civil war kicks off in frog land, no doubt there will be a refugee fall out here? Memories of the failed 1961 coup revived.

Macron should do what we do and just shred the size and use of the armed forces

Well, now we have people fighting AGAINST the asylum seekers

This hotel is now advertising for a new manager. An ideal candidate, the job listing says, would be "commercially minded, will improve standards and increase profits"

More asylum seekers to Southport methinks

Arrivals Wed 28 Apr 2021 -

The report came as Border Force officers yesterday (Wed) detained 209 migrants in nine separate incidents trying to reach the UK in small boats - a record daily number so far in 2021.

People smugglers took advantage of calm conditions to attempt the treacherous 21 miles crossing of the Dover Straits. It takes the number of migrants who have arrived so far this year to at least 1,977.

So another 209 4/5 bedroom houses to be constructed in Londonistan - Khan will fix it?

syrup

LE
Arrivals Wed 28 Apr 2021 -

The report came as Border Force officers yesterday (Wed) detained 209 migrants in nine separate incidents trying to reach the UK in small boats - a record daily number so far in 2021.

People smugglers took advantage of calm conditions to attempt the treacherous 21 miles crossing of the Dover Straits. It takes the number of migrants who have arrived so far this year to at least 1,977.

So another 209 4/5 bedroom houses to be constructed in Londonistan - Khan will fix it?

How are they detained trying to reach the UK

The Border Force collects them and makes sure they arrive safely

Londo

LE
How are they detained trying to reach the UK

The Border Force collects them and makes sure they arrive safely
Once safely arrived they should be given the same punishments as Singapore dishes out to illegals trying to take advantage of their borders and then returned to war torn France or the sh*thole of their choice .

Once safely arrived they should be given the same punishments as Singapore dishes out to illegals trying to take advantage of their borders and then returned to war torn France or the sh*thole of their choice .
You cant send them to Wales, that's inhuman

Last edited:
I'm in shock.

Just received a two page reply from my MP after the doorstep chat I referred to earlier in the thread!
It basically restates what he said at the time about Govt. intentions being fair to GENUINE asylum seekers and LEGAL immigration applicants.
He also included a copy of a letter from Home Sec to all MP's and Peers dated 24 Mar 21 stating her 'New Plan for Immigration'

A few points raised:

UK asylum claims increased by 21% to almost 36,000 in 2019

Small boat arrivals reached record levels last year with 8500 ILLEGAL arrivals. (My bold. I'd also add 'known')

There are around 45,000 failed asylum seekers that have not left AND over 10,000 Foreign National Offenders - and yet there were just 7,000 enforced returns in 2019. (again my bold, and add 'known')

Objectives:

1. To increase the fairness and efficiency of our system so that we can better protect and support those in genuine need of asylum.

2. To deter and prevent illegal entry into the UK, thereby breaking the business model of the criminal trafficking networks and protecting the lives of those that they endanger; and

3. To remove more easily from the UK those with NO RIGHT TO BE HERE (my bold)

As we clamp down on illegal immigration and abuse of the system we will also streamline the asylum framework to prevent repeat claims which frustrate removal, including of dangerous Foreign National Offenders. We will increase prison sentences for those illegally entering the UK, introduce life sentences for facilitation of illegal entry, give Border Force additional powers, strengthen age assessments and introduce a more robust statutory definition of "well founded fear of persecution"

They appear to be 'consulting' now, to be followed by legislation 'AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY' (my bold, yeah right!!!)

They encourage your 'views'.

So as I said to him at the doorstep all words and no action. Nothing new really. I shall watch and see...
Elections soon.

Last edited:
Anything we do with them in the UK is "inhuman"

4* hotel with all meals included and some spending money - inhuman
Army Barracks with meals and spending money -inhuman
Indeed it's almost as if 'we', don't want them here, this sentence contains sarcasm... The criminal waste of money and resource, dealing with illegal entry to this country is staggering, and I suspect that the cost to the nation in money and resources will never be recovered. The fortification of the criminal enterprises that feed off trafficking and slavery will also take many years to break apart, let alone the costs of doing such to financially and to the degradation of civil society at large.

The fabric of a high trust society has been torn and sadly may never fully return, because of the lack of will by the political class of all stripes, and many of the institutions of state sadly being poor at best. The media and legal classes have also undermined themselves by becoming activists for illegal mass migration and allowing multiculturalism, to dominate.

I can only hope that my bleak outlook for the future is wrong.

edit diction

Last edited:
I'm in shock . . .

UK asylum claims increased by 21% to almost 36,000 in 2019

Small boat arrivals reached record levels last year with 8500 ILLEGAL arrivals. (My bold. I'd also add 'known')

There are around 45,000 failed asylum seekers that have not left AND over 10,000 Foreign National Offenders - and yet there were just 7,000 enforced returns in 2019. (again my bold, and add 'known')

Objectives:

1. To increase the fairness and efficiency of our system so that we can better protect and support those in genuine need of asylum.

2. To deter and prevent illegal entry into the UK, thereby breaking the business model of the criminal trafficking networks and protecting the lives of those that they endanger; and

3. To remove more easily from the UK those with NO RIGHT TO BE HERE (my bold)

As we clamp down on illegal immigration and abuse of the system we will also streamline the asylum framework to prevent repeat claims which frustrate removal, including of dangerous Foreign National Offenders. We will increase prison sentences for those illegally entering the UK, introduce life sentences for facilitation of illegal entry, give Border Force additional powers, strengthen age assessments and introduce a more robust statutory definition of "well founded fear of persecution" . . .

2. To deter and prevent illegal entry into the UK, thereby breaking the business model of the criminal trafficking networks and protecting the lives of those that they endanger . . .

Well . . . THANKFULLY . . . they have at last got their priorities in the right order!!

Until they published, stated, the above . . . the policy was to,

1). break-up the criminal trafficking networks,

and then naively expect this to,

2). deter and prevent illegal entry.

All of which ignores the fact the illegals will want to come, and will arrive, of their own accord . . . the criminal trafficking gangs are merely opportunists, out to make a quick profit and exploit the bloody illegals !!

Latest Threads