The UK/European migrant problem

Londo

LE
Problem with that is what we discovered in Afghanistan. Pay the farmers for their heroin crop and for them to not grow heroin, they will grow more heroin. Pay the Bangladeshi's to go home, they will come here to get paid
Yes Germany seems to be having this problem with the Syrian Afghans

Yes Germany seems to be having this problem with the Syrian Afghans
Bloody hell @Londo. Don’t tell me they are now growing heroin poppy crops in Germany now?

HERRICK Uber Alles anyone?

He was a British citizen of Nigerian origin apparently. While a brave action, jumping into the Thames in London to try to save someone is a suicidal action and just adds to the caualty list. The tides are so strong that you will never get out apparently according to Thames Division officers when I did a days attachement with them once. A regular part of their day is spent fishing bodies out of the river, especially suicides.

According to the Mail, Marine Police and Coastguard fished the women and another bloke who had jumped in to help her, but they couldn't find him until his body was found six hours later.

He was a British citizen of Nigerian origin apparently. While a brave action, jumping into the Thames in London to try to save someone is a suicidal action and just adds to the caualty list. The tides are so strong that you will never get out apparently according to Thames Division officers when I did a days attachement with them once. A regular part of their day is spent fishing bodies out of the river, especially suicides.

According to the Mail, Marine Police and Coastguard fished the women and another bloke who had jumped in to help her, but they couldn't find him until his body was found six hours later.
Nigeran born

Just repeating myself in here from the Boris thread.

I just had the local MP who works with Ms, Mx, Thing (whatever it is this week) Patel on Immigration doorstepping me and I gave him some suggestions to take to Westminster... :D

Silly boy! All he wants is your vote. The only thing he heard was wibble blah when he saw your lips moving and you know by now the little people shouldn't have any say in how their betters conduct their business.

Echo’d. We had one bloke who got a citation for doing that. His unequivocal reason for survival was he did it when the tide was on the turn, so slack water. But either way it was selfless.

Silly boy, did nobody tell him that black men can't swim?

Silly boy! All he wants is your vote. The only thing he heard was wibble blah when he saw your lips moving and you know by now the little people shouldn't have any say in how their betters conduct their business.
Not at all. He was told clearly that he wasn't getting my vote unless the situation was resolved and sharpish!
Besides it made me feel better having the opportunity to unload at him.... Loudly. (The neighbs heard me)

May be this should have been posted elsewhere but this could effect this topic - if some sort of civil war kicks off in frog land, no doubt there will be a refugee fall out here? Memories of the failed 1961 coup revived.

Latest Threads