The UK/European migrant problem

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
The French could stop the boats using their own laws of navigation:

"In French waters, a boat licence is necessary to be able to operate a boat when the power of the motor or motors exceeds 4.5 kilowatts or 6 horsepower. There are three different licences:

• Carte Mer - daytime coastal sailing, 6 to 50 HP;
  • Permis Mer Côtier - nighttime sailing, further offshore, over 50 HP;
  • Permis Mer Hauturier - high seas, all forms of boating.
I put it to the committee how many of these people hold the correct licences to navigate in French waters. So, as soon as the dinghies are afloat the French authorities do have the right of arrest. Problem solved.
Just launch a flotilla of boats from the south coast the froggies will think its Dunkirk all over again.

The left are going into full on howling over this one now, shared by my labour mate who's saying we're a fascist little state running concentration camps
FB_IMG_1611271494243.jpg

What size are the bedrooms, how many beds, how many toilets and sinks etc.?
It’s a barracks not a hotel and they are here illegally, so what about putting them in a prison?

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I highly doubt it, but there's petitions going on and folks trying to flag it up to the UN to close the camp so there will be another few hundred houses and benefits to find for these lot next.
Let Lily Allen house them.

Last edited:
To quote a post from another Arrser, Arbeit Maske frei.

Just a few recent nuggets of European info (none more than a few days old) to make your Sunday morning.

Belgium

Denmark

France

Bosnia

Austria

Sweden

I am searching for articles on the rise of XRW but not much news about them currently.

Just a few recent nuggets of European info (none more than a few days old) to make your Sunday morning . . .

Bosnia

I am searching for articles on the rise of XRW but not much news about them currently.
LE hurt, injured, as they try to separate Shiite and Sunni who decide to set-about each other !!

We would the LE even consider intervening, between the heathens, and risking injury to themselves ?!

if legal authorities do not take action, mobs riot and call for lynchings.

What a bunch of John McDonnell walts

And as if by magic, an outbreak of Covid 19 at the camp has meant the illegal immigrants being held there have been moved - into a local hotel.
where?

Latest Threads