Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Sana

Old-Salt
Indeed, it's a cultural thing I've noticed among these types that none of them seem to do any kind of housework or upkeep of their houses and expect it all to be done by their landlord or council. Has she or her four kids not considered getting a dehumidifier and actually cleaning it themselves to get rid of the mould?

They feel (not all) that it's beneath them to do household, DIY or construction. In those countries it's the "low class" people who do those jobs.

No doubt and I wonder how much she sends back to the home country for the family that were allegedly all killed ?

Daily living part​

The weekly rate for the daily living part of PIP is either £59.70 or £89.15.

Mobility part​

The weekly rate for the mobility part of PIP is either £23.60 or £62.25.

If you get PIP and you work, you might also be able to get the disability element of Working Tax Credit (up to £3,220 a year, or up to £4,610 if your disability is severe). Contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to find out.

You could get £67.25 a week if you care for someone at least 35 hours a week and they get certain benefits.

Edit. this is on top of Universal Credit, housing benefit, council tax rebate etc...oh and free school meals

Last edited:
No doubt and I wonder how much she sends back to the home country for the family that were allegedly all killed ?

And how many more thousand or million are there are here like her milking the benefits system for all it is worth?.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs

You could get £67.25 a week if you care for someone at least 35 hours a week and they get certain benefits.
Someone I am aware of round here gets that for keeping her younger brother with autism entertained . (she's 16)
Don't know why she gets that payment and not the mother but I suspect the mother is already on the top rate of payments and can't access any more .
They quite openly boast that the payment is put into a bank account and every year they have a nice holiday in Spain or Portugal on the proceeds .

Someone I am aware of round here gets that for keeping her younger brother with autism entertained . (she's 16)
Don't know why she gets that payment and not the mother but I suspect the mother is already on the top rate of payments and can't access any more .
They quite openly boast that the payment is put into a bank account and every year they have a nice holiday in Spain or Portugal on the proceeds .

Saint Greta being an example to them all, drink whilst you're pregnant and you might get a retard to support your lifestyle

The £67.25/week carers allowance she receives means that the brother loses the £89.15/week daily living component. She may get Class 2 NI contributions too. But basically, £20/week worse off doing what they do

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
They feel (not all) that it's beneath them to do household, DIY or construction. In those countries it's the "low class" people who do those jobs.
Book I read fairly recently ' Sold' is about a British born Yemeni girl who was taken over to the Yemen by her father who sold her into marriage to a cousin .
Was certainly an eye opener to what the females have put up with over there .
Also how the males seem to be able to come over here to milk the NHS with their health problems whenever they want .
She managed to get to the UK leaving a child behind plus her younger sister who also had been sold .

Sana

Old-Salt
Book I read fairly recently ' Sold' is about a British born Yemeni girl who was taken over to the Yemen by her father who sold her into marriage to a cousin .
Was certainly an eye opener to what the females have put up with over there .
Also how the males seem to be able to come over here to milk the NHS with their health problems whenever they want .
She managed to get to the UK leaving a child behind plus her younger sister who also had been sold .

It's very sad and I don't know when this will stop. Terrible traditions. We have so much freedom here.

Last edited:

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
The £67.25/week carers allowance she receives means that the brother loses the £89.15/week daily living component. She may get Class 2 NI contributions too. But basically, £20/week worse off doing what they do
I'm actually pleased to hear that . Although there may have been a reason for him to not get the daily living component . Just don't know .

I'm actually pleased to hear that . Although there may have been a reason for him to not get the daily living component . Just don't know .
Pleased to hear what? That a recipient of disability benefits doesn't see a penny of it, yet the family get free road tax or even a car, extension to their home (which if they own they get to keep the profit if/when they sell) and once that kid hits 18, certain responsibilities have to be dispensed with.