Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

I know Hull is a bit of a dump ( I worked there for six years), but I'd hardly think it compares to Iraq unless she means it's full of the same people she was trying to get away from

What's the bet all her health issues will miraculously improve as soon as she gets given the house she thinks she deserves

'Life in Hull is the same as in Iraq' says refugee and mother-of-four
From the Comments . . . ;) .

ShakeTheWorld, The Far North, United Kingdom, 21 minutes ago

That's very cruel to people who live in Iraq. For a start, Iraq has better weather and is probably much friendlier, and the city centre in Iraq is probably much safer to walk through at night.

disagree: 123
AGREE : 748

Last edited:
I know Hull is a bit of a dump ( I worked there for six years), but I'd hardly think it compares to Iraq unless she means it's full of the same people she was trying to get away from

What's the bet all her health issues will miraculously improve as soon as she gets given the house she thinks she deserves

'Life in Hull is the same as in Iraq' says refugee and mother-of-four
1610545143001.png

Iraq's a safe country, now, bitch. Fcuk off back over there, and take your 4 hideous brats with you.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yeah, ok - 15 years of living in the Middle East and seeing the shitty splatage of said bumguns, I beg to differ. That and the footprints on the toilet seats, then going to the sinks and sticking their feet in them before toddling off to pray.

My missus tells me that the women were even worse than the blokes.

Heathens.
Difference between Fae Eastern and Middle Eastern hygiene I would think .

Interesting what the landlord says...

Indeed, it's a cultural thing I've noticed among these types that none of them seem to do any kind of housework or upkeep of their houses and expect it all to be done by their landlord or council. Has she or her four kids not considered getting a dehumidifier and actually cleaning it themselves to get rid of the mould?

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
Indeed, it's a cultural thing I've noticed among these types that none of them seem to do any kind of housework or upkeep of their houses and expect it all to be done by their landlord or council. Has she or her four kids not considered getting a dehumidifier and actually cleaning it themselves to get rid of the mould?
Been a few stories like this in the news over the last couple of years . Mold caused by damp washing left to dry on the radiators , windows kept closed , landlord refused entry , large rent arrears and want new house .
Always from the same part of the world too .
So I think you are right .

Been a few stories like this in the news over the last couple of years . Mold caused by damp washing left to dry on the radiators , windows kept closed , landlord refused entry , large rent arrears and want new house .

If a tenant is refusing to allow the landlord or any of his sub-contractors in to perform repairs and maintenance, then I can only assume that they are happy with the situation. I have seen this on Nightmare Tenants - Slum Landlords a few times. Although the nightmare tenants in these cases were white trash. When they eventually left, it turned out there was nothing wrong with the property.

Oyibo

LE
"Rules when travelling from a non-EU country

If you travel to the EU from a non-EU country, you are not allowed to bring any meat or dairy products with you. You can however bring a limited quantity of fruit and vegetables as well as eggs, egg products and honey. Restricted quantities of fish or fish products are also allowed."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
20kgs of dried fish from DR Congo is okay though (as I witnessed myself)

What I also want to know is how she claims climbing the stairs in the house has given her piles? :rofl:

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs
What I also want to know is how she claims climbing the stairs in the house has given her piles? :rofl:
'"Due to forcing myself up and down the stairs in this house I developed a hernia and piles problem, which in turn forced me to need to facilitate the bathroom more often,'" she said .
Oh No ! How do the rest of us cope ?

Actually the medical profession like you to have stairs in the house as at least it gives a little exercise even if you are only going up and down a half dozen times a day .

This is just another one just abusing the system and still wants to abuse it more .

I want more more more i was promised a life of luxury blah blah blah!!

How come Germany can do all these deportations and this country mostly can't ?
Because Germany wouldn't let us

'"Due to forcing myself up and down the stairs in this house I developed a hernia and piles problem, which in turn forced me to need to facilitate the bathroom more often,'" she said .
Oh No ! How do the rest of us cope ?

Actually the medical profession like you to have stairs in the house as at least it gives a little exercise even if you are only going up and down a half dozen times a day .

This is just another one just abusing the system and still wants to abuse it more .

I want more more more i was promised a life of luxury blah blah blah!!
She will be on full PIP to