Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
UK and France agree landmark deal to stop illegal English Channel crossings

THE number of police officers patrolling French beaches will double in the latest effort to make illegal Channel crossings "unviable".

And how many millions are we giving the French this time huh?...

THE number of police officers patrolling French beaches will double in the latest effort to make illegal Channel crossings "unviable".

Tell the French we'll hold back a couple of grand or so for every illegal that makes it off the beach.

EU nationals sharing NI numbers want equal rights

PS I can not get a UK national an interview there

twice nil is still nil

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has determined that Italy must pay for the dependents of migrants even if they do not live in the European Union.

Jesus.. Thats gonna attract even more migrant men to Italy.. They always leave the women and children at home...

Italexit!..

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has determined that Italy must pay for the dependents of migrants even if they do not live in the European Union.

Jesus.. Thats gonna attract even more migrant men to Italy.. They always leave the women and children at home...

Italexit!..
Exitalia

I'm always amused by Schindlers lifts in company HQ's
And I thought it was just me!!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

'This lack of humanity can't go on': Canary Islands struggle with huge rise in migration.

The European migration saga rumbles on. The EU and National governments appear powerless.

“Until we have a safe, legal and organised way for people to move about, we’re going to carry on seeing these irregular crossings,” says Santana.

We do have a safe, legal and organised way for people to move about Santana. Its called applying for a visa at your local Embassy or Consulate and then heading to the airport for a scheduled flight (Covid permitting of course).

Latest Threads