Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
You mean the clothing wasn't donated by a refugee charity?

Yes.. us taxpayers are paying for this clothing... They each get a brand new pair of jogging bottoms, t-shirt, a top, socks and underwear... Not sure if they get any footwear..

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes.. us taxpayers are paying for this clothing... They each get a brand new pair of jogging bottoms, t-shirt, a top, socks and underwear... Not sure if they get any footwear..
Only clothing they should be given is an overcoat...

...made from concrete

How is our austerity paying for this?

syrup

LE
Oh' poor man-children...

I'm no expert on these things but I'm pretty certain that there are plenty of pensioners who have worked and paid into the system all their lives would cherish a delivery of free meals regardless if they were micro wave or not .

Why not go the whole hog and get army cooks in and serve them "scoff slightly warm"
They could learn English as they go

So Abdul do you speak English as part of your asylum claim?
"One ******* Sausage only"

Oh' poor man-children...

Every time I read one of these effing whinge-fest articles I can't help but substitute the word(s) immigrant or asylum seeker with the sobriquet 'squaddie'.

I always find it amusing and not far off the sort of stuff we would moan about.

I am easily pleased mind.

I'm no expert on these things but I'm pretty certain that there are plenty of pensioners who have worked and paid into the system all their lives would cherish a delivery of free meals regardless if they were micro wave or not .

Why not go the whole hog and get army cooks in and serve them "scoff slightly warm"
They could learn English as they go

So Abdul do you speak English as part of your asylum claim?
"One ******* Sausage only"
Considering Abduls religion, the contents of his one ******* sausage would start a riot

Just seen on telly about BRITISH people not being able to afford to feed their families .
Guess where my sympathies lie
Gratis.

I see my new staff for my nail bar have arrived safely. Thank you Border Farce.
Are they working once the nail bar finishes for the day?