Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Sexton Blake

War Hero
He also said that he is also concerned about the security risk posed by the many young Muslims who have arrived since 2015 but failed to secure good jobs or asylum. He said "I see a great danger here. If we can't intergrate hundreds of thousands of young Muslims, then these people are programmed to fail. We will have a reservoir for radicalisation for recruitment for violence."
The problem with those who have not been recognised as refugees is that they disappear into the underworld where they cannot legally obtain work and therefore turn to crime. Most of these know in advance that they have no chance and therefore do a runner early on. As an aside note it appears that illegal drug dealing is firmly in arab hands.

The problem with those who have not been recognised as refugees is that they disappear into the underworld where they cannot legally obtain work and therefore turn to crime. Most of these know in advance that they have no chance and therefore do a runner early on. As an aside note it appears that illegal drug dealing is firmly in arab hands.
but to do anything at all to halt the flow of illegals is wacist, remember.

There are no threats to the migrants moving across borders until they try to cross the 'racist channel'.

There was an article in the paper edition of 'The Times' last monday. The thrust of it was that the former head of the BND from 2011-2016, Gerhard Schindler that 'China is poised to dominate the world' In a book he has written 'Wer hat Angst vorm BND (Who's afraid of the BND?) He also warned that Angela Merkel's liberal approach to the 2015 migrant crisis had left Germany with a reservoir of young muslim men susceptible to violence and jihadist ideology, and that the true scale of the danger was only now becoming clear.

He also said that he is also concerned about the security risk posed by the many young Muslims who have arrived since 2015 but failed to secure good jobs or asylum. He said "I see a great danger here. If we can't intergrate hundreds of thousands of young Muslims, then these people are programmed to fail. We will have a reservoir for radicalisation for recruitment for violence."

Herr Schindler is pretty good at stating the bleedin' obvious, isn't he...

Herr Schindler is pretty good at stating the bleedin' obvious, isn't he...

I'm always amused by Schindlers lifts in company HQ's

There was an article in the paper edition of 'The Times' last monday. The thrust of it was that the former head of the BND from 2011-2016, Gerhard Schindler that 'China is poised to dominate the world' In a book he has written 'Wer hat Angst vorm BND (Who's afraid of the BND?) He also warned that Angela Merkel's liberal approach to the 2015 migrant crisis had left Germany with a reservoir of young muslim men susceptible to violence and jihadist ideology, and that the true scale of the danger was only now becoming clear.

My bold If that comes to pass it will be interesting to see how our new oriental masters deal with the Islamic threat. Looking at their relations with the Uighers, I think it would be somewhat ROBUST, China Cables: Who Are the Uighurs and Why Mass Detention? - ICIJ
SNIP "In recent years, the Chinese government has launched a crackdown on Uighurs and other ethnic minorities in Xinjiang, including sweeping surveillance, mass detentions and forced assimilation. Video cameras and police checkpoints keep citizens under constant watch. The United States government has estimated that more than a million Uighurs – representing nearly 10 percent of the Uighur population in Xinjiang – have been locked up by Chinese authorities."

In fact many would just be eliminated altogether!

My bold If that comes to pass it will be interesting to see how our new oriental masters deal with the Islamic threat. Looking at their relations with the Uighers, I think it would be somewhat ROBUST, China Cables: Who Are the Uighurs and Why Mass Detention? - ICIJ
SNIP "In recent years, the Chinese government has launched a crackdown on Uighurs and other ethnic minorities in Xinjiang, including sweeping surveillance, mass detentions and forced assimilation. Video cameras and police checkpoints keep citizens under constant watch. The United States government has estimated that more than a million Uighurs – representing nearly 10 percent of the Uighur population in Xinjiang – have been locked up by Chinese authorities."

In fact many would just be eliminated altogether!
More like, they will never have existed.

Lack of access to politicians and subtle exclusion from briefings
I can't remember the occasion but the CDU held its own press briefing and only the chosen few were allowed to attend. The Heute Show regular Lutz van der Horst has often interviewed politicians, most play ball even though the interviews are not quite serious, but some refuse point blank to talk to him.

Latest Threads