Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

I see the Turkish Deputy Minister of Culture & Tourism is doing his bit for the entente cordiale.....

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 21.37.01.png

Translates"Charlie Hebdo. You are bastards..You are sons of bitches."

And there's little old me born & bred in darkest Pill, which used to be the "rough" area next to the Dock gates!
As @FourZeroCharlie rightly pointed out Pil is very 'diverse' these days and it would be racist to besmirch those areas.

I'm from the other side of George St. Bridge and it's another vibrant multicultural utopia.

According to some fcuking idiot on the radio today, it's the British Government's fault that a family died crossing the channel in a dinghy.
For the life of me, I cant work out why.
Ah, you see if only these desperate people could have their cases heard easily then they wouldn't have to use the people smugglers in the first place.

As stated by some Care4Calais bint on R4 today.

She wants to make it so easy to get here that the smugglers wouldn't exist anymore. Trying to suggest that all these fighting age men have family/friends here already that's why they've not settled anywhere else.

To end the smugglers business you'd have to do it for every single chancer trying to get here. Or to put it another way, remove the border.

According to some fcuking idiot on the radio today, it's the British Government's fault that a family died crossing the channel in a dinghy.
For the life of me, I cant work out why.

Because our borders are porous enough to gamble on being picked up. Enforcing a no-entry border would save lives.

Ah, you see if only these desperate people could have their cases heard easily then they wouldn't have to use the people smugglers in the first place.

She wants to make it so easy to get here that the smugglers wouldn't exist anymore. Trying to suggest that all these fighting age men have family/friends here already that's why they've not settled anywhere else.

To end the smugglers business you'd have to do it for every single chancer trying to get here. Or to put it another way, remove the border.
My god she's onto something! Before I go to bed tonight, I'm going to put my flat screen TVs, watches, wife's jewellery, laptops and bank cards (With PIN written on in indelible marker) outside my house. If everyone does that, every day, we will eradicate burglary in one fell swoop.

I'm sure there are other areas where we could apply the same principle and get the crime rate almost to zero.

syrup

LE

Wouldn't have worked for this family

They had already been deported from Greece but came back through Italy.
Reportedly came through Germany decided against staying there.
Decided to come to the U.K as they needed to pay back the £21,000 they had spent getting to France.

Part of me agrees with her let's hear the claims in France
That way they can be dismissed (no need for asylum your in France) and if they do reach the U.K we already have their details and fingerprints etc for a swift return.

syrup

LE
I've often wondered about that; if you can't speak English already, most languages (bar Hungarian & Finnish) are easier to learn. Benefits in the UK are not the most generous. Why bother coming here?
The problem seems to be that once your here it's very hard to deport you.
Good piece in the mail this morning about Germany.
They are deporting them in the thousands.
No messing about, no last minute lawyer intervention.
Cops turn up arrest you, stick you on a plane and away you go back to whence you came.
Natuarlly the people smugglers have arrived and told them there is a country in Europe they can come to where they can get legal aid and stay as long as they want.

As @FourZeroCharlie rightly pointed out Pil is very 'diverse' these days and it would be racist to besmirch those areas.

I'm from the other side of George St. Bridge and it's another vibrant multicultural utopia.

My Sons treated me to a couple of days down in S. Wales last year as a "special" birthday treat, staying at the "Celtic Manor", which was nice. Went to look at the house I was born in at the top of Brunel St. which still seems ok. Had a quick tour around the area and things have changed & not for the better in many places. Enrichment is a polite way of saying its becoming like downtown Bagdad, complete with many Mosques.
I will not bother going back!

Three dead in Nice this morning
Two reported decapitated.
Being treated as a terrorist attack
Presumably he will feel his work is done.

Erdogan will be pushing for more terrorist attacks, and not only in France.

Time for some instant sunshine on Ankara?.

Latest Threads