Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Sounds like someone failed their 'equality and diversity' and 'challenging unconscious bias' training.

Sit down at a computer and keep clicking the right buttons until you think properly.
That is an absolute 'keeper'.

Almost sums up to a tee how I felt when doing such 'mandatory training' alongside my CS colleagues back in my DE&S days.

10/10 Sir.

Macron's clash with Islamsends jolt through France's long debate about secularism.

The last paragraph is interesting:

But Erdoğan will draw his own strength from the condemnations of Macron across the Arab world. On Monday, he explicitly joined the call for a boycott of French goods, and claimed: “It becomes more and more difficult to be a Muslim and live an Islamic lifestyle in western countries.”

Well they know the answer to that.......

Export more Muslims until they can impose Sharia law?

Newport you say...

Another bit of thread drift, but the female on that video reminds me very much of a very welcome, attractive and very willing bird I went out with for about a year on my return from sex starved Africa. Problem was she wanted to marry me and start breeding straight away and I was still like the kid let lose in the all you can f**k, sex shop. It was after all the "swinging sixties" so I moved to London to take full advantage of this wondrous state of affairs and managed to stay single for another 6 wonderful shagtastic years!

I'm surprised you made it through alive.
Duffryn makes Alway and Ringland look proper posh.

And there's little old me born & bred in darkest Pill, which used to be the "rough" area next to the Dock gates!

Infant is feared dead and man drowns as migrant boat capsizes off French coast in stormy weather trying to cross Channel to UK​

Boris will get the blame for not getting Border Force to pick up the migrants quick enough, with Labour capitalising on the presumed dead baby no doubt

Boris will get the blame for not getting Border Force to pick up the migrants quick enough, with Labour capitalising on the presumed dead baby no doubt
. . . even tho' it was in French waters, and the . . . "Major search and rescue operation was launched off Loon-Plage near Dunkirk" ;) .

How convenient they were only discovered in UK territorial waters.
I think that they had been behaving until they were told to comply with procedures that would see them locked up, they then kicked of and the crew thought it's not our job to deal with this and locked themselves in the citadel and radioed it in.

Londo

LE

Infant is feared dead and man drowns as migrant boat capsizes off French coast in stormy weather trying to cross Channel to UK​

Had to happen sooner or later .
Perhaps now the French might now do more to prevent dusky chaps pulling dinghies across their beaches .

French Navy are probably pushing the survivors our way.

Sweem mes ami only 18 miles to go

Expect some random BAME women to complain on social media, that if all the migrants were white they'd still be alive today

#BlackLivesMatter

. . . even tho' it was in French waters, and the . . . "Major search and rescue operation was launched off Loon-Plage near Dunkirk" ;) .

Care 4 Calais have probably reported your post already, and there will be calls for Border Force to put on a more efficient taxi service for the migrants

How we will survive without all those teachers, doctors, scientists and engineers

Our country needs them

says 3 men and a baby dead from the boat in the mirror...

I must have missed that sequel, was Tom Selleck and Ted Danson still in that one?

Last edited:

syrup

LE
Care 4 Calais have probably reported your post already, and there will be calls for Border Force to put on a more efficient taxi service for the migrants

How we will survive without all those teachers, doctors, scientists and engineers

Our country needs them

I do believe the migrant wombles in Kent are already furiously tweeting about safe routes and safe ways to claim asylum.
Completely missing the point that they are already there.

Apply through the proper routes i.e. claim asylum in a refugee camp or at your first port of call.
Wandering through 7 or 8 civilised developed countries and then crowding onto a small boat is not the way to do it.

Londo

LE

Our country needs them
I've already seen comments elsewhere that if we just let them all come over here legally they wouldn't have to risk their lives ( so it's all our fault presumably )

syrup

LE
I've already seen comments elsewhere that if we just let them all come over here legally they wouldn't have to risk their lives ( so it's all our fault presumably )

They are already demanding "safe routes" to the UK.

The problem for the left and the Migrants is that doing it properly means that only genuine refugees get excepted.

Just need someone to blame it on Brexit, and I that's my bingo card done

Latest Threads