Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

From my limited travels in North Africa there seems to be a very macho culture there that may have been imported from the Southern European - I got the sense from guide books that to be the receiver would be frowned upon, but to be the giver would be okay. So being the top is okay, but not to be the bottom.

You can look at Afghanistan where it is acceptable to use Baka Barzi as they dress up (and act) like girls, and Lawrences’ musings on the subject seem to show a similar sort of thing going on in that part of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could that be a hangover from the Byzantine empire?

As has happened in Germany. Third generation Turks voted for Erdogan, as is their right according to turkish law. But they don't want to live in Turkey. Granted they are not terrorists or supporters thereof, but they reject the values of the society in which they live.

Which means they should be stripped of citizenship and booted out.

It should be made crystal clear to them they have a choice of accepting Germany for what it is, or you are out. No ifs, no buts, OUT.

As has happened in Germany. Third generation Turks voted for Erdogan, as is their right according to turkish law. But they don't want to live in Turkey. Granted they are not terrorists or supporters thereof, but they reject the values of the society in which they live.

The Turks under Erdogan radical regime are becoming a real threat to the west. Not content with aiding hordes of "gimmegrants" into S. E. Europe, his threats to destabilise Greece are worrying .... Egypt Warns Greece of the Threat Posed by Erdogan's Islamic Terrorists | GreekReporter.com
snip "Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi warned Greek PM Kyriakos Mitsotakis last week that Turkey may dispatch jihadists to Greece to destabilize the country, a report in the Greek daily Ta Nea reveals."

Once there its a nice run to the rest of Europe!

@ CrashTestDummy

From the valleys is it boyo?

ok here's another definition of a Welsh Leisure centre " A sheep tied to a lamppost"

Why the angst butty? I was born & bred in S. Wales and I've had all the usual leg pulls & insults hurled at me but just shrugged them off and gave back as good as I got, but I suppose coming from Newport, would be counted as posh by the valley folk :)

syrup

LE
The Turks under Erdogan radical regime are becoming a real threat to the west. Not content with aiding hordes of "gimmegrants" into S. E. Europe, his threats to destabilise Greece are worrying .... Egypt Warns Greece of the Threat Posed by Erdogan's Islamic Terrorists | GreekReporter.com
snip "Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi warned Greek PM Kyriakos Mitsotakis last week that Turkey may dispatch jihadists to Greece to destabilize the country, a report in the Greek daily Ta Nea reveals."

We mentioned that way back on the original migrant thread.
Outside Saudi the biggest funder of overseas Mosque building is Turkey.
It suits him to flood Europe with those nice Muslims the more hard line the better.
Plus they all think he's great because he's letting them get access to Europe without putting up a fight

@ CrashTestDummy

From the valleys is it boyo?

ok here's another definition of a Welsh Leisure centre " A sheep tied to a lamppost"

Why the angst butty? I was born & bred in S. Wales and I've had all the usual leg pulls & insults hurled at me but just shrugged them off and gave back as good as I got, but I suppose coming from Newport, would be counted as posh by the valley folk :)

Newport you say...

We mentioned that way back on the original migrant thread.
Outside Saudi the biggest funder of overseas Mosque building is Turkey.
It suits him to flood Europe with those nice Muslims the more hard line the better.
Plus they all think he's great because he's letting them get access to Europe without putting up a fight

From March , some more insight in to Erdogen being anything than a good neighbour to the EU
Snip
"EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said on Friday in Zagreb, where its foreign ministers met to weigh the crisis, that member states were willing to offer more money to Turkey beyond the 6 billion euros ($6.79 billion) pledged in 2016."

Hmm that‘s at odds with Euronews take on the Macron Erdogan spat. However it has high lit the absolute cretinous FP of the EU. France apparently his the highest muslim settlement in the EU . Their take on it is Macron trying to win over the RW with two years left, which could wind up backfiring with LePen saying we told you so. So far Germany has come onside saying the comments were unacceptable, but I do seem to recall Macron did much the same to Trump a bit back. Or Perhaps Macron is trying to prove his comments about NATO being unfit for purpose. I just hope it doesn’t turn into a rerun of Crimea.

It's a pity the F-16 pilots shadowing the Gulfstream Erdogan was in during the coup attempt did not shoot that jet out of the air.

An Islamic nut who openly admires Hitler. Could Erdogan be the spark that ignites the Third World War?.

syrup

LE
It's a pity the F-16 pilots shadowing the Gulfstream Erdogan was in during the coup attempt did not shoot that jet out of the air.

An Islamic nut who openly admires Hitler. Could Erdogan be the spark that ignites the Third World War?.

Haven't the French also thrown their hat in the ring on the Greek side regarding the latest spat the Turks and Greeks are having in the Mediterranean.
I think the French sent a couple of ships to back up the Greek Navy

Yassia Nafti
That's Greek for hello Sailor

3 years in Cyprus and you lot thought I was just on the piss all the time.
I took a day off for culture

Latest Threads