Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Well the problem you there is that the Germans have not been able to instill in the Muslims that having German pretentions means not being nasty to the Jews. Hands up those who consider that a possibility.
Not all Muslims are anti-semitic, at least not openly. There are two Moroccan families living in this small block of flats, both ostensibly Muslim and quite user friendly.
Newly arrived refugees are instructed in the ways of western life, including the right to religious freedom, whether the message sinks in is another matter. What doesn't help are extremists who do their worst to cultivate a climate of intolerance and extremism, eg Anus Amri who was the driver of the bus that rammed a crowd in a Berlin Christmas market.

Major incident after ‘hijack attempt’ on board oil tanker off Isle of Wight involving stowaways​

Seven stowaways are believed to have been found on the Liberian-flagged Nave Andromeda this morning.

How convenient they were only discovered in UK territorial waters.

I may have my facts slightly wrong here, but the attack in Dresden was on two men, who I think are homosexual. We all know that our muzzie guests are very understanding in such matters.
I have never understood why Midle Eastern Muslims are so vemently anti gay when it has always been known that Arabs are the biggest bum bandits going. What is the old Arab saying " A women for procreation, but a young boy for pleasure (and a camel for the extra fun in life).

I have never understood why Midle Eastern Muslims are so vemently anti gay when it has always been known that Arabs are the biggest bum bandits going. What is the old Arab saying " A women for procreation, but a young boy for pleasure (and a camel for the extra fun in life).
You missed out the goat for the mountain-dwelling ones.

From an expat, " definition of a UAE leisure centre, a camel tethered to a post in the desert".

Not all Muslims are anti-semitic, at least not openly. There are two Moroccan families living in this small block of flats, both ostensibly Muslim and quite user friendly.
Newly arrived refugees are instructed in the ways of western life, including the right to religious freedom, whether the message sinks in is another matter. What doesn't help are extremists who do their worst to cultivate a climate of intolerance and extremism, eg Anus Amri who was the driver of the bus that rammed a crowd in a Berlin Christmas market.
I’m aware of that. The point is that for the fundamentalists on all sides the niceties are ruled by their norms not always the host state. The more that are allowed in the higher the numbers of fundamentalists is logical.

I’m aware of that. The point is that for the fundamentalists on all sides the niceties are ruled by their norms not always the host state. The more that are allowed in the higher the numbers of fundamentalists is logical.

Not forgetting the potential for radicalisation of second or third generation young men and women who decide democracy is all wrong

Silksheen

Swinger
From an expat, " definition of a UAE leisure centre, a camel tethered to a post in the desert".

I worked on a rig in Libya about ten years ago. We had two Libyan Government minders onboard, one was found in the galley in the early hours giving the good news to a water melon he had cut a hole in.

No one ate any fruit for the duration of the job after that.

radicalisation of second or third generation young men and women who decide democracy is all wrong
As has happened in Germany. Third generation Turks voted for Erdogan, as is their right according to turkish law. But they don't want to live in Turkey. Granted they are not terrorists or supporters thereof, but they reject the values of the society in which they live.

Not forgetting the potential for radicalisation of second or third generation young men and women who decide democracy is all wrong
Houston we have problem. Macron is facing a backlash from Muslim voters who believe that the state is interfering in their religion which is a paradox since freedom of speech and belief is actually contrary to theirs. They are entitled to insult you whereas the other side can’t. This means that like communism there is a prerequisite to convert. They want the libertarian EUropean concept to use against the West. Lay the concept of Gods will against democracy and you have an inevitable clash

Houston we have problem. Macron is facing a backlash from Muslim voters who believe that the state is interfering in their religion which is a paradox since freedom of speech and belief is actually contrary to theirs. They are entitled to insult you whereas the other side can’t. This means that like communism there is a prerequisite to convert. They want the libertarian EUropean concept to use against the West. Lay the concept of Gods will against democracy and you have an inevitable clash

The long march through the institutions bears fruit.

Last edited:
Reminds me of chat with SWMBO around a few years ago concerning the North African problem, mostly Marroccans. My suggestion was to load them onto an A400 (if there are any in working condition) and land in the desert, turf them out with the help of a few bad tempered land sharks. Sorted. Why land? Asked the Boss, throw them out at a couple of thousand metres. Ah says I, but parachutes cost money. Parachutes? Parachutes? What parachutes? asked the Boss. Me, erm, ah, erm.

Sounds like someone failed their 'equality and diversity' and 'challenging unconscious bias' training.

Sit down at a computer and keep clicking the right buttons until you think properly.

From my limited travels in North Africa there seems to be a very macho culture there that may have been imported from the Southern European - I got the sense from guide books that to be the receiver would be frowned upon, but to be the giver would be okay. So being the top is okay, but not to be the bottom.

You can look at Afghanistan where it is acceptable to use Baka Barzi as they dress up (and act) like girls, and Lawrences’ musings on the subject seem to show a similar sort of thing going on in that part of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As has happened in Germany. Third generation Turks voted for Erdogan, as is their right according to turkish law. But they don't want to live in Turkey. Granted they are not terrorists or supporters thereof, but they reject the values of the society in which they live.
Didn't the Germans recently rescind the kind offer of citizenship to a doctor (no less) who refused to shake a woman's hand when she was handing him his certificate of German citizenship?

Literally fell at the last hurdle.

Not that I disagree with the German stance.

You're coming to Germany, not the other way around.

A man who aced his German naturalisation test has been refused citizenship after he refused to shake hands with the female official responsible for handing over his award.

The 40-year-old doctor, who left Lebanon for Germany in 2002, said he had promised his wife he would not shake another woman’s hand, and that he was prevented from doing so for religious reasons.

But a court in the southwestern state of Baden-Wurttemberg ruled that rejecting handshakes with women due to a “fundamentalist conception of culture and values” was a rejection of “integration into German living conditions”, German newspaper Deutsche Welle (DW) reported.

The doctor, a practicing senior physician, applied for citizenship in 2012, signing a declaration denouncing extremism and expressing loyalty to the German constitution.

He passed the naturalisation exam with a perfect score, according to DW.

Londo

LE
I worked on a rig in Libya about ten years ago. We had two Libyan Government minders onboard, one was found in the galley in the early hours giving the good news to a water melon he had cut a hole in.

No one ate any fruit for the duration of the job after that.
And they lived happily ever after ?

Latest Threads