Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Apparently the AfD also took former SPD voters as well as CDU ones.
Shed loads of them. The SPD, which used to be a big party and could reckon on around 40% of the votes at election time can now count itself lucky if it makes 20%. The CDU has not lost so many, but never the less has shrunk. Why? The answer is not simple, but is largely down to the fact that many people are dissatisfied with the established parties, who have successfully distanced themselves from the voters. Furthermore the refugee policies do not go down well with all voters, especially when it comes to incidents like Dresden.

Firkin kicked out the back of the next C-17 overflight of Yemen to Afghanistan sans parachute is what she deserves.
Reminds me of chat with SWMBO around a few years ago concerning the North African problem, mostly Marroccans. My suggestion was to load them onto an A400 (if there are any in working condition) and land in the desert, turf them out with the help of a few bad tempered land sharks. Sorted. Why land? Asked the Boss, throw them out at a couple of thousand metres. Ah says I, but parachutes cost money. Parachutes? Parachutes? What parachutes? asked the Boss. Me, erm, ah, erm.

Shed loads of them. The SPD, which used to be a big party and could reckon on around 40% of the votes at election time can now count itself lucky if it makes 20%. The CDU has not lost so many, but never the less has shrunk. Why? The answer is not simple, but is largely down to the fact that many people are dissatisfied with the established parties, who have successfully distanced themselves from the voters. Furthermore the refugee policies do not go down well with all voters, especially when it comes to incidents like Dresden.
I suppose with both parties being in the Groko since about 2006 when Merkel came to power a lot of people couldn't see the point in voting.

So in effect a parallel with Brexit voters dissatisfaction with Parliament.

Reminds me of chat with SWMBO around a few years ago concerning the North African problem, mostly Marroccans. My suggestion was to load them onto an A400 (if there are any in working condition) and land in the desert, turf them out with the help of a few bad tempered land sharks. Sorted. Why land? Asked the Boss, throw them out at a couple of thousand metres. Ah says I, but parachutes cost money. Parachutes? Parachutes? What parachutes? asked the Boss. Me, erm, ah, erm.

Any chance of getting the SWMBO to run for office?. Immigration minister would be a nice portfolio.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
A little something to get people frothing, In Dresden a 20 year old Syrian stabbed 2 people, killing one of them. He had only recently been released from prison for assault, he was also a known extremist. Although Minister of the Interior, Horst Seehofer, wants to have him deported, it looks like he will he outvoted by various snowflakes, who appear to be mostly SPD. Somebody ought to remind them that the first duty of any state is to protect its citizens, this Syrian is a ticking time bomb, if he doesn't kill somebody in prison, then he'll have another go when he gets out. He will get out because the Supreme Court ruled that all prisoners must have hope of release.

Let's hope the next victim is a lefty snowflake.
Here is a short update on the incident you mention. Always gets me when the 'right on' lefty twats (in the main) love to embrace all cultures yet seem to ignore the utter hatred and intolerance issues the medieval made up religion Religion of Peace has with homosexuals.

The two tourists who had been attacked by an Islamist in Dresden were a gay couple. One of them survived his severe injuries, the other one died shortly after the attack.I strongly suspect that the Syrian/Mohammedan saw that they were a gay couple, maybe a gesture, a certain style of dress, physical contact, whatever, and that was sufficient to be slaughtered. The sooner gays in particular understand where a misunderstood tolerance with the “religion of peace” is leading to, that is what is making this crime all too obvious, the better. In the future they will never be able to live in a free country again, neither will they be able to visit a place (bar, café etc.) without risk, because an attack on it cannot be excluded, or an attack as soon as they leave the place, this also applies to all kinds of gay meeting places, of course also to life in the oh so “diverse, cosmopolitan, multicultural” neighbourhood, one thinks of the gay stronghold in the Berlin district of Schöneberg, nor the flashy celebrations at parties and CSD’s. Gay life in particular will once again be a persecuted one, which will be characterised by a retreat from the public into the private sphere, as it is too dangerous in public. The gay Kevin Kühnert has just spoken out and criticised the silence of the left on the slaughter crime against the teacher Samuel Paty. Then he probably had an idea of what the life of gays in Germany (and Europe) might look like in the near future.

Gay life in particular will once again be a persecuted one, which will be characterised by a retreat from the public into the private sphere, as it is too dangerous in public.
The same is happening with the Jews as well in Germany's big cities with the arrival of Mutti's 'new Germans'. After all the effort of Germans since 1945, the treat to Jews in Germany isn't the few Neo-Nazo nutcases from the NPD. I hope the French keep up their efforts and it isn't just a PR exercise until the latest incident fades from the headlines. It wasn't that long ago that an elderly priest in Normandy had his throat cut while in his church. Who remembers that now after all the other incidents.

Poor buggers, but, that's what can happen when you pay your money and take your chances.

'The decomposed remains of seven people, believed to be undocumented migrants, have been discovered in a fertiliser container in Paraguay, officials say. It set off from Serbia on 21 July.

'The container had travelled through Croatia - thought to be the migrants' planned destination - before going through Egypt, Spain and Argentina en route to Paraguay. Three of the seven were from Morocco and one was from Egypt, forensic doctor Pablo Lemir said.

'The discovery was made by employees of an agricultural company in Paraguay's capital, Asuncion. Asphyxiation was the likely cause of death, Dr Lemir said, adding that all of the victims are believed to be male adults. The fertiliser could have led to a faster process of decomposition, he added. A Serbian taxi receipt and telephone card were discovered in the container, along with food.'

Londo

LE
Poor buggers, but, that's what can happen when you pay your money and take your chances.

'The decomposed remains of seven people, believed to be undocumented migrants, have been discovered in a fertiliser container in Paraguay, officials say. It set off from Serbia on 21 July.

'The container had travelled through Croatia - thought to be the migrants' planned destination - before going through Egypt, Spain and Argentina en route to Paraguay. Three of the seven were from Morocco and one was from Egypt, forensic doctor Pablo Lemir said.

'The discovery was made by employees of an agricultural company in Paraguay's capital, Asuncion. Asphyxiation was the likely cause of death, Dr Lemir said, adding that all of the victims are believed to be male adults. The fertiliser could have led to a faster process of decomposition, he added. A Serbian taxi receipt and telephone card were discovered in the container, along with food.'

I hate to say it but I think we have finally found a good use for these illegals ( slightly tongue in cheek before any one starts )

My bold so true and people, especially the "woke" can't or more likely don't want to hear this and keep using the "racist" challenge even though now I, like many others, term it a compliment as it shows I love my country and am fed up with the hordes of "gimmegrants" trying to bring & impose their third world cultures on us!!

The same is happening with the Jews as well in Germany's big cities with the arrival of Mutti's 'new Germans'.
This is a cause for concern, the cynic in me says that this is more due to damage to the multi culti image as concern for the Jews. However despite the fact that the Verfassungsschutz (Office for the protection of the Constitution) allegedly keep an eye on dodgy immigrants, incidents like Dresden still happen, and that is just the latest in a series of serious crimes committed by immigrants. There are enough home grown criminals around, there is no need to import any.
I may have my facts slightly wrong here, but the attack in Dresden was on two men, who I think are homosexual. We all know that our muzzie guests are very understanding in such matters.

Snowy.

Old-Salt

Major incident after ‘hijack attempt’ on board oil tanker off Isle of Wight involving stowaways​

Seven stowaways are believed to have been found on the Liberian-flagged Nave Andromeda this morning.

Major incident after ‘hijack attempt’ on board oil tanker off Isle of Wight involving stowaways​

Seven stowaways are believed to have been found on the Liberian-flagged Nave Andromeda this morning.

Just what the RM practice for. Glad I'm not one of the stowaway highjackers!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just what the RM practice for. Glad I'm not one of the stowaway highjackers!
Unless Border Force get there first!

This is a cause for concern, the cynic in me says that this is more due to damage to the multi culti image as concern for the Jews. However despite the fact that the Verfassungsschutz (Office for the protection of the Constitution) allegedly keep an eye on dodgy immigrants, incidents like Dresden still happen, and that is just the latest in a series of serious crimes committed by immigrants. There are enough home grown criminals around, there is no need to import any.
I may have my facts slightly wrong here, but the attack in Dresden was on two men, who I think are homosexual. We all know that our muzzie guests are very understanding in such matters.

My bold.

Many across Europe and in the United States, think much the same.

Well the problem you there is that the Germans have not been able to instill in the Muslims that having German pretentions means not being nasty to the Jews. Hands up those who consider that a possibility.