Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

The exchange of intelligence on criminals, I suspect, will be one way. We will be vilified for not assisting in a timely manner (i.e. not having the information available at a moments notice) and putting EU citizens at risk while EuroPol will refuse to assist because of European data protection laws.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

This from the Graun nearly 3 years ago details Sadiq Khan obstructing Home Office deportation efforts of illegal immigrants dossing on London's streets,

Maybe reported before, but, IMHO worth re-posting.

WTF is that thing in the photo???
I think it is Elvis Costello without his titfer!

1603365036460.png

The woke Hampstead and Islington set are not going to be best pleased when they find out about this,

Furious letters to the Graun and Indie.

Is there a woke outrage bus?. Carbon neutral, of course. We wouldn't want to be upsetting Saint Greta. It might get one of it's friends to put a fatwa on someone.

Not before time, huge numbers of criminals have poured in from the eastern EU and have been revelling in exploiting our pathetic legal system, avoiding proper punishment & screwing our health & benefit systems for far too long. That's before looking at the tsunamis of "gimmegrants" who have also flooded in!!

dozens of migrants doesn't sound too bad and the media as ever will always downplay the numbers.. Then you think, dozens of migrant 'Inflatables' so that is what ? one for the nautical minded, but say a dozen people per boat thats 144 a day, probably 5000 a month and that is not a small number and probably 50,000 a year.

Hmm .. factor in the thousands that come in via lorries & compliant car drivers and the figures far higher. Then of course you have the numerous visa "overstayers" and its huge!!

Hmm .. factor in the thousands that come in via lorries & compliant car drivers and the figures far higher. Then of course you have the numerous visa "overstayers" and its huge!!
Absolutely, you could probably multiply the figure by 3 and ironically that is a success, because the migration is probably at the lowest levels for a long while.....

That "dozens" was 200 over 2 days for a start. And that's what they are owning up to. Personally in reality I think there has been more than 20,000 illegals in in small boats this year alone, plus ? thousands more in the back of lorries, etc.

syrup

LE
Interesting piece in this morning Guardian.
They tell the take of a 28 year old female from Yemen
She travelled through 7 countries to get to France.
It took her 8 months and she paid people smugglers to get her across the channel on a dinghy.
They were rescued by UK Border Force and brought to Kent.
There she was shocked at the way the British treated her.
She was left standing for 4 hours in wet clothes with only a few hot drinks.
The rest if her clothes were returned in a bin liner ( I think she was expecting a complimentary luggage set)
She can't speak English and the interpreter seemed to be a bit harsh towards her questioning her dialect.
They were out in mixed accommodation which wasn't single rooms so she couldn't sleep.
Now she's been moved into a hotel everything is ok and she's been treated how she expects to be treated.

All she needs now is a final gift from the UK
A few air ticket home

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It took her 8 months and she paid people smugglers to get her across the channel on a dinghy.
The rest if her clothes were returned in a bin liner ( I think she was expecting a complimentary luggage set)
She can't speak English and the interpreter seemed to be a bit harsh towards her questioning her dialect.
They were out in mixed accommodation which wasn't single rooms so she couldn't sleep.
Now she's been moved into a hotel everything is ok and she's been treated how she expects to be treated.

A few air ticket home
Not actually a refugee then, is she? More an economic migrant!

A few air ticket home

A few air ticket home
I wonder how all that compared to her reception in France (or the other six countries she crossed? She sounds a bit entitled to me.

Snowy.

Old-Salt
This is the "40 y/o migrant" who's face is blacked out in the papers/news, who the Coventry school are saying is aged 15-16 - school year 11...

This is ******* unreal!.. He is clearly a middle aged man..

A few air ticket home
"She said that although they were given food it was very unfamiliar to her, and she could not eat it. “I had no money with me at all so it was not possible to go and buy any alternative food"

Shocking, she wasn't given the food she liked and she had no money to buy alternative food as she had spent all her money paying criminal people smuggling gangs.

Al the fault of Priti Patel and those nasty Tories and their contempt for 'Human Rights'.

Padders

Old-Salt
This is the "40 y/o migrant" who's face is blacked out in the papers/news, who the Coventry school are saying is aged 15-16 - school year 11...

You pitiless man!

He could be fleeing an incredibly hard life of danger and persecution in his homeland!

Hence his receding hairline, stubble, wrinkles, wife, 4 kids, bad back, fondness for bitter over lager, nostalgia over how things were better in the 80's...

You pitiless man!

He could be fleeing an incredibly hard life of danger and persecution in his homeland!

Hence his receding hairline, stubble, wrinkles, wife, 4 kids, bad back, fondness for bitter over lager, nostalgia over how things were better in the 80's...
He sounds like an ideal poster for Arrse. Best get him signed up for an account straight away.

A little something to get people frothing, In Dresden a 20 year old Syrian stabbed 2 people, killing one of them. He had only recently been released from prison for assault, he was also a known extremist. Although Minister of the Interior, Horst Seehofer, wants to have him deported, it looks like he will he outvoted by various snowflakes, who appear to be mostly SPD. Somebody ought to remind them that the first duty of any state is to protect its citizens, this Syrian is a ticking time bomb, if he doesn't kill somebody in prison, then he'll have another go when he gets out. He will get out because the Supreme Court ruled that all prisoners must have hope of release.

Last edited:

I can't see Garry Glitter wanting to bother them, they look rather too old

Last edited:
A little something to get people frothing, In Dresden a 20 year old Syrian stabbed 2 people, killing one of them. He had only recently been released from prison for assault, he was also a known extremist. Although Minister of the Interior, Horst Seehofer, wants to have him deported, it looks like he will he outvoted by various snowflakes, who appear to be mostly SPD. Somebody ought to remind them that the first duty of any state is to protect it citizens, this Syrian is a ticking time bomb, if he doesn't kill somebody in prison, then he'll have another go when he gets out. He will get out because the Supreme Court ruled that all prisoners must have hope of release.

Give them rope in their cell, then they have hope of release

Latest Threads