Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

As already advocated by Milliband, maybe 8-10 years ago ?!
The European Union, African Union or: 'European and African Union' with free movement on the table and money, I would imagine the chinese wouldn't be overly happy and so it makes geo-political sense...... :) I would imagine a few more referendums on the continent as a result.

Or make them pay TAX

And stop their upper tiers of management in these charidees drawing six figure salaries and having unlimited expense accounts.

"It's all for charidee" as they rattle the collections bucket under your nose in shopping centers.

Like hell it is.

Published by: AfD im EU-Parlament, on 14 October 2020.

+++ EU SCANDAL PLAN unveiled: MASS MIGRATION is WANTED! +++

This EU document has it in itself!

In a document published at the end of September this year, the EU Commission recommends that the member states create ' legal migration path s' ' for migrants to Europe.

What's more, the migrants should not only be temporarily protected, but should be permanently resettled. This is a ' moral duty ' ' - the eternal number with the guilty conscience!

Specifically, the Commission's recommendation states: ' The number of refugees and other persons in need of international protection is increasing worldwide. It is therefore necessary to strengthen the Union's ability to fulfill its moral duty to provide effective assistance. All Member States should participate in the Union's joint efforts to show solidarity to all those in need of international protection by providing legal access to the Union and extending protection zones outside the Union. '

Therefore, EU states should ′′ contribute to international initiatives for resettlement and reception for humanitarian reasons and better general migration management."

And further: ′′ Resettlement is also a central part of the Union's asylum and migration policy, as it provides safe, legal access routes to protect those in need and helps to save lives, reduce irregular migration and combat the business model of smuggling networks. Resettlement is also an important and integral part of a comprehensive migration concept when it comes to including partner countries across the entire spectrum of migration policy."

This is about crowds of millions: ′′ UNHCR has confirmed that global resettlement needs, with 1,44 million vulnerable, are still high in 2020 This figure should continue to rise in the coming years."

Dr. Gunnar Beck on this:
′′ The EU Commission plans the border between refugees and economic and social affairs. other migrants, and thus between legal and illegal migration, continue to undermine. In addition, the Geneva Convention on Refugees will now be leveraged through the back door itself, by relocating refugees who are already in safe third countries, in which they are supposed to apply for temporary international protection under Article 31 CSFs, at the expense of European taxpayers. should be. In addition, further stimulus will be created to ensure that migrants are heading even more directly into the EU. After all, current international law does not provide for the establishment of even legal migrants, but only temporary protection. The EU Commission, on the other hand, talks about resettlement and resettlement. So migrants should not only be protected, but should be specifically established in Europe. The EU Migration Pact is not an emergency or protection program, but a long-term settlement plan."

Bernhard Zimniok adds:
′′ This is an attempt to further push the increasing population exchange under the guise of alleged willingness to help and charity. The fact that the main problem in this context, the overpopulation of large parts of Africa and parts of Asia, is not even addressed and therefore even recognized as such, shows that the EU Commission has no interest in solving the migration problem in the long term."

Source: https://ec.europa.eu/.../recommendation-promoting...

View attachment 513083

Also copied to the "What now for the EU" thread.
I can imagine that Viktor and the Visegrad 4 will give the finger, Agincourt salute and a large raseberry to that.

The problem is that even if a safe and legal route was established for genuine asylum seekers, they are finding it impossible to deport more than 30% of those whose applications are refused.

And they will still get large numbers who will still try to enter illegaly because they know that they would not get asylum as they are from safe countries like India, Ghana and Gambia, but those countries are still sh*tholes, or they will still try to claim asylum but disappear after they have been refused. As long as the criminal people smuggling gangs are up and running and making a profit they will still come.

An idea from WW2 which could perhaps be resurrected for our beaches in Kent, although no doubt the usual crowd of lefties will be moaning about 'Human Rights'. No sense of humour some people.​

Burning seas​

From its earliest days, the Petroleum Warfare Department experimented with "setting the sea on fire" by burning oil that was floating on the surface. It was immediately appreciated that the possibilities of such a weapon lay not only in its ability to destroy the enemy but in the propaganda value of the terror of fire

The link is the usual sob story from the Guardian so make sure you have had your blood pressure medicine and have a couple of stiff whiskey's if you are going to read it all but the relevant part is cut and pasted below.

The salient point though is in the last sentence. If he had asked to return to Sudan, how could he be fleeing, war, torture, repression, poverty, etc, etc. I don't think that the Guardian really think these articles through.

However, a choice between Sudan and Glasgow - its a tough call!

From Sudan to the Park Inn: the tragic story of a migrant's killing

Currently, Scotland’s police complaints body is conducting an investigation into the use of firearms at the Park Inn. But this will not examine what caused Badreddin Abadlla Adam to attack people, or whether his actions could have been prevented. At the Park Inn, he was quiet and withdrawn until the night before the stabbings, when he threatened his neighbour for playing music too loudly. “He never came to anybody’s attention,” one witness told the Daily Record, explaining that Adam had become so frustrated at his situation that he’d asked to be allowed to return to Sudan.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

An idea from WW2 which could perhaps be resurrected for our beaches in Kent, although no doubt the usual crowd of lefties will be moaning about 'Human Rights'. No sense of humour some people.​

Burning seas​

From its earliest days, the Petroleum Warfare Department experimented with "setting the sea on fire" by burning oil that was floating on the surface. It was immediately appreciated that the possibilities of such a weapon lay not only in its ability to destroy the enemy but in the propaganda value of the terror of fire
It'd be a better idea to lay the fuel off the French coast, it'll stop'em getting anywhere near the UK coast.

Londo

LE
Extremist scum alert,

Prison for a long while, followed by deportation.
He will just get a slap on the wrist . As a muslim he was offended by that cross and that was against his human rights to have to see it .
He may even get compensation for the trauma .
P'S
This was local to where I used to live .

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Extremist scum alert,

Prison for a long while, followed by deportation.
Without me first parading the outrage bus I will be very interested to see if this young man receives a similar sentence to that fat oaf who got 1 year in nick for leaving bacon sandwiches inside and outside a mosque a few years back.

My money is on the possibility he has mental health 'issues' and will get no time at all.

Without me first parading the outrage bus I will be very interested to see if this young man receives a similar sentence to that fat oaf who got 1 year in nick for leaving bacon sandwiches inside and outside a mosque a few years back.

My money is on the possibility he has mental health 'issues' and will get no time at all.

If it even goes to court. My money's on any charges being quietly dropped.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
If it even goes to court. My money's on any charges being quietly dropped.
From the link:

Alwali was remanded in custody to appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on November 18.

I have made a note in my diary. Here's hoping!

Rgds

The woke Hampstead and Islington set are not going to be best pleased when they find out about this,

Furious letters to the Graun and Indie.

Is there a woke outrage bus?. Carbon neutral, of course. We wouldn't want to be upsetting Saint Greta. It might get one of it's friends to put a fatwa on someone.

The woke Hampstead and Islington set are not going to be best pleased when they find out about this,

Furious letters to the Graun and Indie.

Is there a woke outrage bus?. Carbon neutral, of course. We wouldn't want to be upsetting Saint Greta. It might get one of it's friends to put a fatwa on someone.
The exchange of intelligence on criminals, I suspect, will be one way. We will be vilified for not assisting in a timely manner (i.e. not having the information available at a moments notice) and putting EU citizens at risk while EuroPol will refuse to assist because of European data protection laws.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This reads more like an invasion
dozens of migrants doesn't sound too bad and the media as ever will always downplay the numbers.. Then you think, dozens of migrant 'Inflatables' so that is what ? one for the nautical minded, but say a dozen people per boat thats 144 a day, probably 5000 a month and that is not a small number and probably 50,000 a year.

Latest Threads