Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The UK/European migrant problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbyn et al want to let people like that in, in some cases back in.
From the link you posted .....

The boy can't have been more than 10 years old. Shaved head, piercing brown eyes and goofy teeth.
Our moment with him was fleeting but chilling and deeply sad.
In Arabic, he first quoted a verse from the Koran: "God says, 'Turn to Allah with sincere repentance in the hope that your Lord will remove you from your ills'."
He was asking us to repent our sins.
And then, calmly, he said: "We're going to kill you by slaughtering you. We will slaughter you."
Now let that sink in . We have enough that think like that in this country now without adding loads more .

More like 22 more Labour voting DSS claimants to be joined by their families- another 6-10 people each. Can we afford it?. No, but there is unlimited benefits and housing available for immigrants, legal or therwise.
I'm sure they won't choose London. They will get whatever V&I think they need at first.

Here is a little indication of the unseen problems, the Greater Manchester Immigration Unit reckon on about 10,000 EU children are in care, little time bombs dumped, collected and cared for by us, mostly from the usual suspects. Today I watched 4 women arrested for shoplifting in Sainsburys, two heavily pregnant and two with children, guess where the children end up. Eastern European, at a guess Bulgarian Roma.

GMIAU estimates there are about 10,000 children in care and care leavers who are EU nationals, although local authorities do not routinely collect nationality data on the children in their care.

I imagine the number is far, far higher than 10k.

From the link you posted .....

The boy can't have been more than 10 years old. Shaved head, piercing brown eyes and goofy teeth.
Our moment with him was fleeting but chilling and deeply sad.
In Arabic, he first quoted a verse from the Koran: "God says, 'Turn to Allah with sincere repentance in the hope that your Lord will remove you from your ills'."
He was asking us to repent our sins.
And then, calmly, he said: "We're going to kill you by slaughtering you. We will slaughter you."
Now let that sink in . We have enough that think like that in this country now without adding loads more .

The new ISIS camp in Syria, target number one for airstrikes this week, then!.

Status
Not open for further replies.