Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

I feel sorry for theses poor souls

How racist oh the lack of humanity, why were they not put at up The Hilton, especially as they have amongst them engineers, doctors, nurses, and a teacher

Surely they should be putting those skills to good news and sending them to a warzone to help out, unless we're being intentionally racist by ignoring the obvious skills and fortitude of these asylum seekers

And haven't they suffered enough wanting to come to racist Britain, with no lavish five course meals, no caviar, and no champagne on tap

That alone demonstrates how desperate their situation is, it's literally worse than if we made them live in some mud hut in Africa

I don't know whether this is a government wind up or not, but apparently a statement has been put out suggesting the use of Ascension Island as an offshore reception centre for all the amateur sailors. Straight out of the Australian playbook.

I don't know whether this is a government wind up or not, but apparently a statement has been put out suggesting the use of Ascension Island as an offshore reception centre for all the amateur sailors. Straight out of the Australian playbook.

It would be a start, could we send Gary Lineker there as well as a peace offering to show how truly woke we are?

Even better is the thought of big Lizzie taking the whole lot of them back to Frenchyland . The 7000 odd from this month and all the ones that came before .

Well there must be plenty of room on the flat top for tent-age to allow them to lounge about in, until turfed off back into frenchyland. :wink:

Londo

LE
Noticed the mistook in my post above ... Should have read 7000 migrants illegal immigrants so far this month not year. Still bad and not sustainable though .

bestri10

Clanker
It would be a start, could we send Gary Lineker there as well as a peace offering to show how truly woke we are?
send all leftists there too not just lineker, anyone anti british. we will just have to wait and see how long it takes for it to turn into another islamic hell hole.

Lundy Island.

1601576415326.png

1100 hectares in the Bristol Channel.

Compulsory purchase order, get the RE to build some accommodation (I mean, what else are the mere CS arms doing nowadays) and run ferries out there.

Drones & light frigates on patrol to prevent interference - what's not to like.

Londo

LE
Lundy Island.

View attachment 508891

Compulsory purchase order, get the RE to build some accommodation (I mean, what else are the mere CS arms doing nowadays) and run ferries out there.

Have to remove any livestock , wildlife , pets first to prevent any rapes .

send all leftists there too not just lineker, anyone anti british. we will just have to wait and see how long it takes for it to turn into another islamic hell hole.
Wanna buy some Capitals?

Lundy Island.

View attachment 508891

Can we have Chinooks mit leuchtenden Lichtern, just in case a fire starts

Last edited:
I feel sorry for theses poor souls

We are not army, we are civic people. We are an engineer, a doctor, a nurse, a teacher.

A police commissioner called on the Home Office to apologise!. He should be sacked on the spot.

" Some of the "asylum seekers" were only 17", yea, right. More like 37. Don't like it here?, see that land in the distance from Dover?. well, naff off back there, and tell your entitled mates there not to bother coming here. That nice Mutti will accomodate you all.

Other than that, those very small violins need another airing.

A police commissioner called on the Home Office to apologise!. He should be sacked on the spot.

" Some of the "asylum seekers" were only 17", yea, right. More like 37. Don't like it here?, see that land in the distance from Dover?. well, naff off back there, and tell your entitled mates there not to bother coming here. That nice Mutti will accomodate you all.

Other than that, those very small violins need another airing.

A mouthy nobody on a good f-ing wage, a wage we pay

'So old he was loosing his hair': survivors urge MP's to end scandal of UK's child brides.

The government needs to clamp down on this third world practices. If you want to live in a first world country you will abide by first world cultural practices including the rights of women and children. If you insist in abiding by third world cultural practices you will be deporting (after being released from jail) back to the third world country that you came from. This is a job for Priti the barbarian being female and BAME.

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Nothing will happen, to change the situation. The govt is fearless when confronting eg Catholic adoption agencies, but will do nothing to confront the problems caused by Islam. Unless there is murder involved, then the authorities dare not act.

Feminists and the BAME activists, with one or two honourable exceptions will only attack soft targets that don't bight back, they are not interested in confronting the treatment of women in Muslim culture etc, far easier to agitate about lack of blacks or women in boardrooms.

I know an Island off the coast we could stick them on - then once they're there, gently shove them over to the border to Dublin so they're back in the EU.

Sounds like a plan

Put them in mobile homes, but makes the wheels can be removed easily and over a number of nights slowly move them over the border inch by inch, then remove the wheels and claim we've never seen them before

Rinse and repeat

tgo

War Hero
'So old he was loosing his hair': survivors urge MP's to end scandal of UK's child brides.

The government needs to clamp down on this third world practices. If you want to live in a first world country you will abide by first world cultural practices including the rights of women and children. If you insist in abiding by third world cultural practices you will be deporting (after being released from jail) back to the third world country that you came from. This is a job for Priti the barbarian being female and BAME.
Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world.

It kicked off in Calais last night when the CRS stopped a couple of hundred of them camping on a kids BMX park in the grounds of a sports centre, with 8 CRS injured.
There are still an estimated 12 to 1500 in the Calais area according to some luvvies, and my money is on the CRS at the rematch.

Whatever you may think, they are getting a harder time there than they ever will from UK law-enforcement.

Lundy Island.

View attachment 508891

Hold on! Lundy was given to the Knights Templar by King Henry the Second in 1155. Blood cheek!

syrup

LE

Ascension makes sense except its not fair to the people already out there.
The RAF camp will probably still be there we were in Portacabins when I went in 89 2 to a room
Plus there was a transit facility which was far more basic but could hold a whole Tri star of to of passengers.

Plus sharks lots of sharks

Latest Threads