Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Nope, coming here soon to a street near you.
The reason that so many are young males is that they are easier to get through the borders and systems.
Once here they are what the Australians call an anchor, they then get legal status and the rest of the family can follow.

Don't also forget that they may have destroyed any passports and documentation before landing here, but more importantly any official DNA testing for family links in the UK is verboten when dealing with them.
And I only wish that I was joking.

I have certainly heard about anchor babies so I had always assumed that if that tactic was going to be used, the chosen female would get the bundles of dollars to get to the land of milk and honey. Thanks for the added information, the west really needs to develop a spine soon.

Londo

LE
12 years after he disappeared, fleeing from "threats on his life"? What's the betting the local Muslim Mafia have taken it out on the wife and kids, wouldn't be the first time.
I doubt if he would care much . He has his first born son with him here . ( now 20 ) and an easy job to find a couple of black clad wives over here to pump out a few more .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I doubt if he would care much . He has his first born son with him here . ( now 20 ) and an easy job to find a couple of black clad wives over here to pump out a few more .
Ah but, if you read the piece, he wants to "bring his wife and other 3 kids over", should work out to be a lot cheaper now as they'll probably be a pile of rotting bones so able to fit into one suitcase or send over as airfreight!

Interesting piece from France 24... First thoughts are I dont see it working, because it has the element of booting the fcuk out of Europe writ large, the majority of those who have illegally migrated. That will get the hand wringers and other useful idiots in uproar.

EU proposes to ditch refugee quotas for member states

Eu's migration proposals draw anger on the left

All this seems to be ripping the EU apart with so called EU solidarity proving to be a farce.

There are some interesting points in the first article. Even the EU are now accepting that the majority are not genuine asylum seekers and refugees.

"The European commissioner for home affairs, Ylva Johansson, said the emphasis on returns reflected the changed reality since 2015. “We need to deal with the real situation and not deal with the situation that people have in their heads,” she told a group of reporters. “Most [arrivals] are not refugees: two-thirds of irregular arrivals will have a negative decision.”

"In 2019, 491,200 people were ordered to leave the EU, but only 29% were returned to their country of origin. Johansson said “100% returns is maybe not doable” but there was “significant room for improvement here”.

...Even the EU are now accepting that the majority are not genuine asylum seekers and refugees...

Wonder what gave them their first clue?

The real question is why are you voting for people to run your lives who are quite evidently too mind bogglingly thick to see the blatantly obvious right in front of them?

Wonder what gave them their first clue?

The real question is why are you voting for people to run your lives who are quite evidently too mind bogglingly thick to see the blatantly obvious right in front of them?

They don't, EU citizens vote for an MEP who rubber stamps the laws the commission wants to introduce

That's democracy the modern European way, you have a vote but it's meaningless

They don't, EU citizens vote for an MEP who rubber stamps the laws the commission wants to introduce

I've heard of a parliament like that elsewhere in the world.

Wasn't it called the Politburo?

EU proposes to ditch refugee quotas for member states

Eu's migration proposals draw anger on the left

All this seems to be ripping the EU apart with so called EU solidarity proving to be a farce.

There are some interesting points in the first article. Even the EU are now accepting that the majority are not genuine asylum seekers and refugees.

"The European commissioner for home affairs, Ylva Johansson, said the emphasis on returns reflected the changed reality since 2015. “We need to deal with the real situation and not deal with the situation that people have in their heads,” she told a group of reporters. “Most [arrivals] are not refugees: two-thirds of irregular arrivals will have a negative decision.”

"In 2019, 491,200 people were ordered to leave the EU, but only 29% were returned to their country of origin. Johansson said “100% returns is maybe not doable” but there was “significant room for improvement here”.
Copied over from the "What now for the EU" thread . . .
More or rather unsolved EU problems, no country is going to take "irregular arrivals" which is the nice word for illegal immigrants not even for 10000 euros a year on the off chance the country taking them can get them back to their country of origin.

This is only going to get worse, its going to be push back and mass deportation flights in the near future, think Con Air not a seat on some commercial flight.

The European commission is abandoning the idea of mandatory refugee quotas, as it revives an attempt to change Europe’s asylum and migration rules after more than four years of deadlock.

The long-awaited migration proposals, delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, would allow EU member states to choose whether to accept refugees, or take charge of returning those denied asylum to their home countries.

As a sweetener to take in refugees, or asylum seekers rescued in the Mediterranean Sea, countries would be offered €10,000 (£9,192) for each adult, funded from the EU budget. But in a break with the past, no country would be obliged to offer shelter to anyone.

If some/any, State/Country/government, were prepared to sub-contract the work, that is one hell of an attractive business proposition . . . ;) !!

Copied over from the "What now for the EU" thread . . .

If some/any, State/Country/government, were prepared to sub-contract the work, that is one hell of an attractive business proposition . . . ;) !!

Sounds like an ideal business opportunity for criminal gangs, you have an end to end business model subsidised by the EU

Get economic migrants to pay you to smuggle them into Europe, then used them as unpaid Labour in work camps which you claim are just giving much needed employment opportunities to new Europeans, and get 10,000 euros a person subsidy from the EU

UKRaider

Old-Salt
Hence the EUSSR jibes Tovarich

Not only that...

Fourth-Reich.jpg

Faceache got a bit upset with me last year for posting that. Can't think why...

Not only that...

View attachment 506936

Faceache got a bit upset with me last year for posting that. Can't think why...

If you're going to slag off the EU at least use the right bird. They are best summed up by a peacock...all show but they can't get off the ground. You deserve a ban for making that school boy error

If you're going to slag off the EU at least use the right bird. They are best summed up by a peacock...all show but they can't get off the ground. You deserve a ban for making that school boy error
Point of order.
Peacocks can get off the ground and fly short distances.
Somewhere I have photos of a couple of them sitting on roofs in a village in Northants, and of them on the wing.

robins1

Old-Salt

Before the referendum i had a look at their website to try and understand how their hierarchy works. WTF! We could completely remove all those 700 MEPs and we would still have the same results! The sooner it's all over the better.

Latest Threads