Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Londo

LE
Unfortunately it's more likely that they will be joining him here :roll:

UKRaider

Old-Salt
'The Little Veteran' whether you approve of him or not has apparently been arrested and car searched. As far as I can see without good reason. Purely to be silenced.
It's not as if MSM are covering the illegal invasion of Britain as well as him and his mates.
It really looks like we arent to be allowed to see and protest what is happening.

Then again if you are a black marxist fill your boots. Destroy stuff. Nowt will happen. :mad:

At last some peace
Mine you a bit selfish having kids..... I wonder why he did

Speaking through a translator, he told the Record: “I want to rebuild my life in Scotland. I have a wife and kids but I have no future.
To be fair he has probably had enough of Scotch pies and deep fried mars bars. No wonder he is a diabetic. They got the translation wrong he was saying "Na more, na more of this shiiiit. I am the lips sowing.

Copied over from the BBC Bias thread . . .

The first of the illega . . . 'refugees' have arrived at Penally Camp.

The BBC hailed it thus:

What they failed to mention is that many of Open Borders crowd, who attended and gave witness to the Neo-Nazis denying sanctuary to the doctors and teachers (all of whom are FAMs), are themselves outliers.

This little nugget must have fallen off the end of the page.

I have lost count of the number of (Ex-) Army training camps that are now being "re-purposed", but . . .

QUESTION: Are these places/is this accommodation,

1). for all those - that are now - in the VERY EXPENSIVE 5-star HOTELS, the breadth and width of the country?

and/or,

2). for all the more recent/new daft idiots, crossing the Channel in inflatables?

Last edited:

Londo

LE
Copied over from the BBC Bias thread . . .

I have lost count of the number of (Ex-) Army training camps that are now being "re-purposed", but . . .

QUESTION: Are these places/is this accommodation,

1). for all those - that are now - in the VERY EXPENSIVE 5-star HOTELS, the breadth and width of the country?

and/or,

2). for all the more recent/new daft idiots, crossing the Channel in inflatables?
The latter I would have thought now all the 4 and 5 star hotels are fully booked

So if he fled Afghanistan as his life was being threatened just why did he leave his wife and kids behind to face whatever terrors he fled from .
He is either telling porkies about the threat to save being sent back or he is the type of coward we don't want to see in this country .
I'm sure we can stump up the cost of an airfare for him to join his family he must so desperately miss after 12+ years .

I bet they dont miss him. His so-called wife will be shagging herself a real man, and the kids will call him "Dad".

That barracks in Kent. Which room was it, again, where some of the lads had a ouija board session one night, and ended up so disturbed that the CO had the room sealed off?

Fingers crossed his wife and their kids are staying with the extended family

Nope, coming here soon to a street near you.
The reason that so many are young males is that they are easier to get through the borders and systems.
Once here they are what the Australians call an anchor, they then get legal status and the rest of the family can follow.

Don't also forget that they may have destroyed any passports and documentation before landing here, but more importantly any official DNA testing for family links in the UK is verboten when dealing with them.
And I only wish that I was joking.

Snowy.

Clanker
Immigration lawyer fined £60k after clogging up courts with JR applications

21 September 2020 An experienced immigration solicitor who brought dozens of useless removal appeals before the court has been fined £60,000.

The Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal opted to penalise Syed Wasif Ali and impose an indefinite ban on him making any further judicial review applications.

So why are the SRA not going after the big Labour lovie activist law firms like Duncan Lewis for doing the exact same thing and banning them?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Unfortunately it's more likely that they will be joining him here :roll:
12 years after he disappeared, fleeing from "threats on his life"? What's the betting the local Muslim Mafia have taken it out on the wife and kids, wouldn't be the first time.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why the bloody hell are they allowed out of the barracks?
Precisely, saw a Tweet last night that stated "If I go to France, I have to quarantine for 2 weeks, yet these "refugees" are allowed to wander around to their hearts content", acoompanied by pictures of said 'fugees leaving camp through a side gate. Why aren't they being guarded? If they have access to the outside world, what's to stop them doing a runner?

Latest Threads