Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Ta

Watched a bit - I suppose 'kicking off' is all relative, very minor compared to London, a few handbags, but seismic for somewhere like Tenby/Penally.

Such a shame. Will ruin that area, and any other area they end up in.
Got back from a break in Tenby a week ago.
Lovely place only ruined by the weekend "revellers" but with a camp full of parasites in its backyard it could severely fcuk things up.

Snowy.

Clanker
Ta

Watched a bit - I suppose 'kicking off' is all relative, very minor compared to London, a few handbags, but seismic for somewhere like Tenby/Penally.

Such a shame. Will ruin that area, and any other area they end up in.

Dog handlers and police in riot gear turned up... been some scuffles...

Dog handlers and police in riot gear turned up... been some scuffles...

They should have set Rin Tin Tin on the inbred c*nts. I bet they all have club numbers. One even mentioned calling his brief, who I am sure would be rushing to the scene. More like "call me when you have been booked into custody and I will be there at a sensible time in the morning for your police interview".

At last some peace
Mine you a bit selfish having kids..... I wonder why he did

Speaking through a translator, he told the Record: “I want to rebuild my life in Scotland. I have a wife and kids but I have no future.

syrup

LE
At last some peace

Speaking through a translator, he told the Record: “I want to rebuild my life in Scotland. I have a wife and kids but I have no future.

As they say in Glasgow

"Away ye go"
Ticket for 2 to Kabul would solve all his issues
Presumably they need a new poster guy since the asylum seeker who starved to death in Glasgow at the hands of the brutal British Government turned out to have an extremely rich family back home and her dad was a member of Nigeria's Parliment

Londo

LE
At last some peace

Snip from the article........ Abdul said he fled to Scotland after his life was threatened in his homeland - leaving his wife and three of their children behind.
So their lives were not in danger then ?
He is taking the piss and personally I think if he wants to protest he should do it properly by dousing himself in petrol and striking a match .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
At last some peace

"Asif said: “Afghanistan is the most dangerous country in the world according to the United Nations", but he was compelled to leave his wife and kids behind for 12 years, good luck with bringing them over!
Diabetic going on hunger strike, that's going to end well!

"Asif said: “Afghanistan is the most dangerous country in the world according to the United Nations", but he was compelled to leave his wife and kids behind for 12 years, good luck with bringing them over!
Diabetic going on hunger strike, that's going to end well!

We'll soon find out if he's a diabetic walt, I can't even skip meals without wanting to go postal

Snowy.

Clanker
Migrant Channel crossings could hit another record, as '27 boats' picked up in rush before weather turns

A record number of migrants could reach the UK in small boats today, as early reports say at least 27 vessels have made it into British waters

At last some peace

It was wrong to leave him hanging about for 12 years. He should have been on the first plane back to Afghanistan. We don't want him.

We'll soon find out if he's a diabetic walt, I can't even skip meals without wanting to go postal

It will also depend on his staying outside the office 24 hours a day to show his determination and if he really has sewn up his lips.

Londo

LE
It will also depend on his staying outside the office 24 hours a day to show his determination and if he really has sewn up his lips.
So if he fled Afghanistan as his life was being threatened just why did he leave his wife and kids behind to face whatever terrors he fled from .
He is either telling porkies about the threat to save being sent back or he is the type of coward we don't want to see in this country .
I'm sure we can stump up the cost of an airfare for him to join his family he must so desperately miss after 12+ years .

So if he fled Afghanistan as his life was being threatened just why did he leave his wife and kids behind to face whatever terrors he fled from .
He is either telling porkies about the threat to save being sent back or he is the type of coward we don't want to see in this country .
I'm sure we can stump up the cost of an airfare for him to join his family he must so desperately miss after 12+ years .

It may be a case that like so many economic migrants from Afghan, Iran, Iraq, Africa etc , that he could only raise enough money to get himself and not his whole family smuggled in to the UK ?

Londo

LE
It may be a case that like so many economic migrants from Afghan, Iran, Iraq, Africa etc , that he could only raise enough money to get himself and not his whole family smuggled in to the UK ?
Wonder how destitute he left them ? It can't be easy to be a single woman in that backward muslim country .

Latest Threads