Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

Cplcorbyn

On ROPS
On ROPs
Actually...as soon as you revert to stereotyping,you lose any credibility you might have had !

It just shows a massive lack of imagination.

I'm just glad none of your peurile remarks refer to me, teetotal, non-smoker,6'tall,13 and a half stone and travelled all over the World during my 22+...phew !
Swoon

I'll make this simple. Where would you rather live, Mogadishu or Glasgow?

There would be less wee biting creatures in Mogadishu

.....And less midges

I can only assume I have touched one of your ignorant nerves. Literally nothing more cringeworthy than a middle aged racist. No doubt sat drinking warm Carling in a pair of lonsdales wanking over your buckshee medal for spending 10 years getting drunk in the BAOR.
Oh dear, have I hit one of your ignorant nerves too?
I simply took your original post and turned it around to see if you would find it unfair too and would bite, and you did.
Also, since we haven’t met and this is an anonymous site, there are a shed load of assumptions in the post above, so I can only conclude that you are suffering from unconscious bias. I suggest you take a course.
Kind regards.

Slime

LE
Genuinely concerning that somebody offers a differing opinion and is silenced and accused of trolling. The warning signs of individuals with XRW sentiments in this thread is terrifying. Those that subscribe to these extremist views would thankfully not last 5 minutes in today’s military. Ironic that a significant number of those moaning about “freeloading immigrants” probably spent most of your Army careers stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and whoring in Germany. Would rather live in a country of hard working immigrants who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics who think everyone should be grateful for their ‘service’ (if any of this offends you it’s likely true). No doubt I’ll be banned again as ideology only thrives when others are silenced. Kind regards.

You are doing very well.........
Within three days of joining you have been put on ROPs and seem to have knowledge of many posters here.

I don’t wish to blow your persec, but in real life is your name:
S. Ock?

Blaise

Clanker
Refugee = Leaves home country because of actual conflict, persecution or other problems directly threatening their safety. Applies for asylum in first safe country reached in the hope of returning home one day to unite with friends and family and possibly help to rebuild the country.

Economic migrant = Leaves home country where they're under no threat at all, crosses multiple safe countries and pays a trafficker to get them to where the free stuff can be had and they can work the black economy. ETA: Destroys documents to make identification and deportation almost impossible when caught by immigration authorities, making any asylum claims a joke.

The fact they've managed to cross Europe to get to the UK puts them in the latter category.
Good start for a systematic classification, but what if some don't get their claims assessed soon-enough in the first safe country, or that country proves not safe enough, or they get herded further on from the safe country (I'm looking at Turkey as well as all the others all the way to here), or have family here already?
I think I listed all the options I heard or read elsewhere. (OK, the ones who destroy their documents on purpose or claim that they never had any are clearly a special cases of cnuts of course)
This is some seriously complex stuff that I'd rather leave to those who know their stuff.

probably spent most of your Army careers stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and whoring in Germany.
You make that sound like a bad thing.
for spending 10 years getting drunk in the BAOR.
If the Heroes of Arrse hadn't spent 10 years (and the rest) of their lives drinking and whoring in Germany at a minimun cost to the tax payer we would all be speaking Russian, drinking cheap Russian Vodka and shagging even cheaper Russian whores. The soldiers in BAOR kept the alcohol and entertainment industry afloat for many decades in West Germany at considerable cost to their livers.

They don't expect thanks or gratitude for their sacrifice from the people of the UK, West Germany and the Free World. They are just content in the knowledge that they did their duty. Their only wish is to spend their remaining days getting pissed, banging the mong button on Arrse and looking up Nurses skirt as she bends over to load the syringe before administering the meds in their care home.

What really hurts is the comments from XLW lefties such as you although most of them will just put on a stiff upper lip, grin and bear it and then tell you to " F*ck off and die you lefty c*nt".

Last edited:
Good start for a systematic classification, but what if some don't get their claims assessed soon-enough in the first safe country, or that country proves not safe enough, or they get herded further on from the safe country (I'm looking at Turkey as well as all the others all the way to here), or have family here already?
I think I listed all the options I heard or read elsewhere. (OK, the ones who destroy their documents on purpose or claim that they never had any are clearly a special cases of cnuts of course)
This is some seriously complex stuff that I'd rather leave to those who know their stuff.
Turkey is home of c 5 million registered refugees. That would be the equivalent of about 4 millions in camps in the UK...

Then those who cry about the UK being nasty to the illegal immigrants should be targeting those countries that push them on. Not seeing many protestors outside the Turkish/Greek/Italian/German/French embassies threatening violence. Why should the UK not do the same as those other countries?

As for having family already in the UK, find out how they got there. If it was by nefarious means and going through safe countries to get there, deport them as well.

Following the proper channels and applying at an embassy in their own country or the safe country in which they stopped will be the legal way to do it. I doubt many Brits have issues with that. Illegal movement on the other hand is just that, illegal...

Genuinely concerning that somebody offers a differing opinion and is silenced and accused of trolling. The warning signs of individuals with XRW sentiments in this thread is terrifying. Those that subscribe to these extremist views would thankfully not last 5 minutes in today’s military. Ironic that a significant number of those moaning about “freeloading immigrants” probably spent most of your Army careers stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and whoring in Germany. Would rather live in a country of hard working immigrants who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics who think everyone should be grateful for their ‘service’ (if any of this offends you it’s likely true). No doubt I’ll be banned again as ideology only thrives when others are silenced. Kind regards.

More inept trolling from Bagl0ck.

Slime

LE
More inept trolling from Bagl0ck.

But maybe we should pity them, as reading pixels on a screen is ‘terrifying‘ to them :)

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
You are doing very well.........
Within three days of joining you have been put on ROPs and seem to have knowledge of many posters here.

I don’t wish to blow your persec, but in real life is your name:
S. Ock?
I have about a trillion nerves in my body and in a very short time he has managed to get 'on every single one of them'

by chronic British short-termism, inadequate management, sloth, low skills, a culture of easy gratification and underinvestment in both human and physical capital and infrastructure,”

That'll be Boris' Prime-minsterial epitaph

@S11Blade
Happy birthday thread.
Right put your pick elves away
It seems like Bridget Chapman of the Kent Refugees Network is a bit of a facist herself, and likes their methods:

"They need to be absolutely stomping down on this completely unacceptable behaviour from the far right,” said Chapman. "

The mention about 'Belgium Refugees arriving in 1914.' Yes those were actually genuine refugees fleeing a war that had just broken out by a neighboring country invading their territory and who fleed to the first safe country that they came to and the majority returned home after the end of the war.

Its all kicking off at Penally barracks...
Is Penally no longer in use?
I haven't been there for over 20 years and it was pretty down at heel then.

They'll be complaining the conditions are inhumane and demand better . . . . . . . . .or knick a boat from Tenby harbour and sod off back home.
Ever the optimist.

Latest Threads