Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

I feel quite sorry for them being foisted with insular, swarthy, unintelligible foreigners. I feel sorry for the Welsh too.

250 men of fighting age to be housed in a small South Wales village - their only requirement is to log in once a day, other than that they're free to roam. What could possibly go wrong.

As of tomorrow (21st Sept),Napier Bks,Shornecliffe,will start to fill up as well. It has a fence around it (left over from the 80's) but, already the bleeding hearts are saying it's not fit for these people and, the fence could be traumatic for "people that have escaped warzones" !

The locals got a weeks notice from Folkestone Council.

Cplcorbyn

On ROPS
On ROPs
Genuinely concerning that somebody offers a differing opinion and is silenced and accused of trolling. The warning signs of individuals with XRW sentiments in this thread is terrifying. Those that subscribe to these extremist views would thankfully not last 5 minutes in today’s military. Ironic that a significant number of those moaning about “freeloading immigrants” probably spent most of your Army careers stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and whoring in Germany. Would rather live in a country of hard working immigrants who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics who think everyone should be grateful for their ‘service’ (if any of this offends you it’s likely true). No doubt I’ll be banned again as ideology only thrives when others are silenced. Kind regards.

Genuinely concerning that somebody offers a differing opinion and is silenced and accused of trolling. The warning signs of individuals with XRW sentiments in this thread is terrifying. Those that subscribe to these extremist views would thankfully not last 5 minutes in today’s military. Ironic that a significant number of those moaning about “freeloading immigrants” probably spent most of your Army careers stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and whoring in Germany. Would rather live in a country of hard working immigrants who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics who think everyone should be grateful for their ‘service’ (if any of this offends you it’s likely true). No doubt I’ll be banned again as ideology only thrives when others are silenced. Kind regards.
And you'll be putting a roof over how many?
Cretin.

Does Bugsy have a twin brother?

Hello Baggy, why no mention of Brexit?

As of tomorrow (21st Sept),Napier Bks,Shornecliffe,will start to fill up as well. It has a fence around it (left over from the 80's) but, already the bleeding hearts are saying it's not fit for these people and, the fence could be traumatic for "people that have escaped warzones" !

The locals got a weeks notice from Folkestone Council.

They need to keep the fence around the camp. Surely they don't want Paul Golding, and the local Biffers making a nuisance of themselves, as they have been with some hotels.

Dear Cplcorbyn.
RE: Genuinely concerning that somebody offers a differing opinion and is silenced and accused of trolling.
The warning signs of individuals with XLW sentiments in this thread is terrifying. Those that subscribe to these extremist views would thankfully not last 5 minutes in today’s military. Ironic that a significant number of those moaning about “racist little Englanders” probably spent most of their lives on the dole stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and taking drugs in the UK. Would rather live in a country of hard working tax payers who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics who think everyone owes them ‘a living’ (if any of this offends you it’s likely true). No doubt you’ll be banned again as your ideology only thrives when others are silenced. Kind regards.

Would rather live in a country of hard working immigrants who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics...

I'll make this simple. Where would you rather live, Mogadishu or Glasgow?

Cplcorbyn

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dear Cplcorbyn.
RE: Genuinely concerning that somebody offers a differing opinion and is silenced and accused of trolling.
The warning signs of individuals with XLW sentiments in this thread is terrifying. Those that subscribe to these extremist views would thankfully not last 5 minutes in today’s military. Ironic that a significant number of those moaning about “racist little Englanders” probably spent most of their lives on the dole stealing a wage off the tax payer whilst drinking and taking drugs in the UK. Would rather live in a country of hard working tax payers who want a better life than one awash with fat, bitter, alcoholics who think everyone owes them ‘a living’ (if any of this offends you it’s likely true). No doubt you’ll be banned again as your ideology only thrives when others are silenced. Kind regards.
I can only assume I have touched one of your ignorant nerves. Literally nothing more cringeworthy than a middle aged racist. No doubt sat drinking warm Carling in a pair of lonsdales wanking over your buckshee medal for spending 10 years getting drunk in the BAOR.

They need to keep the fence around the camp. Surely they don't want Paul Golding, and the local Biffers making a nuisance of themselves, as they have been with some hotels.

The locals don't have a problem with it and, if the occupants try to burn this one down...the Ghurkas are just down the road ! :mrgreen:

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I can only assume I have touched one of your ignorant nerves. Literally nothing more cringeworthy than a middle aged racist. No doubt sat drinking warm Carling in a pair of lonsdales wanking over your buckshee medal for spending 10 years getting drunk in the BAOR.
Sorry but did you say I can get a buckshee medal for 10 years of drinking in BAOR?

How do I apply please?

What relevance does that have?
Because one is full of hard working rocket surgeons and brain scientists and the other is full of fat, bitter alcoholics.

Actually...as soon as you revert to stereotyping,you lose any credibility you might have had !

It just shows a massive lack of imagination.

I'm just glad none of your peurile remarks refer to me, teetotal, non-smoker,6'tall,13 and a half stone and travelled all over the World during my 22+...phew !

Latest Threads