Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The UK/European migrant problem

You sure you mean 'xenaphobia', the fear of being accosted by a large amazonian warrior-woman.

Which is not to be confused with xenophobia, which is the fear that non-white people from a foreign country will waste use all the community resources before you get a chance to do so.

Mea culpa on the spelling.

As for the rest, I'm not xenophobic, I don't "Waste community resources", I'm a contributor to them ! Living in Kent I do resent having my Council Tax hiked, to look after 'unaccompanied children', police the coastal towns to the detriment of my own neighbourhood and, have to put up with the whims of the EU and, French Unions arbitrarily closing Channel Ports, year in and year out !

syrup

LE
Coming soon to a street near you!
I went to Berlin last year and felt it a must to have a look at my old Company Block in Brooke Barracks Spandau. What a disappointment, We once had that place immaculate, a lawn you could play billiards on! Its a shithole now. Full of immigrants and filth everywhere, I will never understand how Jerry puts up with it. Ruination all about, and overflowing skips of rubbish all along the the guardroom veranda and main gate Entrance.

Do you think they are missing us yet?
Let's be honest we could be a pain in the arse and a bunch of piss heads
But as you say we kept the place tidy and at least could face restrictions if we caused trouble

Do you think they are missing us yet?
Let's be honest we could be a pain in the arse and a bunch of piss heads
But as you say we kept the place tidy and at least could face restrictions if we caused trouble

When my old barracks in Lippstadt was closing, I used to enjoy telling the locals, who hated us, that a load of Vietnamese boat people were taking over from us. They were not happy.

It’s a fundamental nonsense and undermines the existing visa system that Schengen uses. Visa’s are applicable for those wanting to enter the area, so how exactly are migrants to be identified? If discovered what exactly would be done with them? But I’ve had a sneaky thought, perhaps VDL wants to create a new form of EUropean citizen and the EU will issue it’s own docs. With it’s own health system paid for by the 27 will grant entitlement. The next step would be its own NI system etc. That will provide the resource for the new EU military. So in the future we can be assured that the EU citizen won’t be EUropean. That will create a new EU primacy rather like Ni, Scotland, Wales and um, Er British.

Well watched a few clips yesterday of some MEP's replying too VDL's state of the union, some seem think its in a state rather than a pretend state.

The health system wheeze, is going to be jolly to watch, and as you say with unified taxation and NI system. Personally I cant see the EU lasting much longer.

This i think has very little to do with our Brexit, but does reflect how they are treating our leaving. Rather it will be more to do with there failure to control borders and illegal migration, and the increasing one world order authoritarian manner.

Your correct they seem determined to erase national identity for one they define. Dangerous and stupid beyond what any thinking person would believe.

Copied across from the "Priti Vacant" thread . . .

Seems the title of this thread remains appropriate, to which could be added 'Priti damning'.

'The Home Office has “no idea” what its Immigration Enforcement Directorate’s £400 million annual spending achieves, says the Public Accounts Committee in a report published today, raising the spectre of the department making policy decisions based not on evidence, but rather “anecdote, assumption and prejudice”.

'Despite years of public and political debate and concern, the Department still does not know the size of the illegal population in the UK. It does not know what harm the illegal population causes. It does not know how many people come to the UK legally and do not renew their visa, or how many deliberately come illegally.

'The Home Office has not estimated the illegal population in the UK since 2005. It had no answer to the Committee’s concerns that potentially exaggerated figures calculated by unofficial sources could inflame hostility towards immigrants.

'The Home Office is unprepared for the challenges the UK’s exit from the EU presents to its immigration enforcement operations. In evidence to the Committee in mid-July it could provide no evidence that it had even begun discussions with the EU partners it relies on to support its international operations, including the return of foreign national offenders and illegal migrants.'

Home Office “has no idea” of the impact of immigration policies - Committees - UK Parliament
The eventual report by the sub-committee looking at "Channel crossings - Migration and Asylum seeking Routes through the EU", should also be "interesting".

It is understood that we can all submit evidence until Monday 21 September 2020 . . . should anyone want to express their concern/opinion/appreciation ?! ;) .

Channel crossings, migration and asylum-seeking routes through the EU - Committees - UK Parliament

Well watched a few clips yesterday of some MEP's replying too VDL's state of the union, some seem think its in a state rather than a pretend state.

The health system wheeze, is going to be jolly to watch, and as you say with unified taxation and NI system. Personally I cant see the EU lasting much longer.

This i think has very little to do with our Brexit, but does reflect how they are treating our leaving. Rather it will be more to do with there failure to control borders and illegal migration, and the increasing one world order authoritarian manner.

Your correct they seem determined to erase national identity for one they define. Dangerous and stupid beyond what any thinking person would believe.

Look at the voting for the next WTO Director General, the only European in the running still is Liam Fox, but every EU member has voted for someone else, it's almost like they're throwing their toys out of the pram and starting to get worried about us using WTO rules

Look at the voting for the next WTO Director General, the only European in the running still is Liam Fox, but every EU member has voted for someone else, it's almost like they're throwing their toys out of the pram and starting to get worried about us using WTO rules

From Reuters the five going forward are

Kenyan minister Amina Mohamed

former Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Interesting point that she became a US citizen in 2019

South Korean Trade Minister Yoo Myung-hee

Saudi Arabia’s Mohammad Al-Tuwaijri

British ex-minister Liam Fox.

Too address 'lokiuk' thought. Once was a time we in the main would think that competence would be the driving factor, there is sadly like as not to be some box ticking to be had instead... Like so many trans-national organisations sadly these days, I have little faith they are not "woke" driven, rather than just do the task they are there for.

While the nomenclature 'woke' is new and can be open to interpretation, I think you can all work out how it is being used in this instance and my intent.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

Too address 'lokiuk' thought. Once was a time we in the main would think that competence would be the driving factor, there is sadly like as not to be some box ticking to be had instead... Like so many trans-national organisations sadly these days, I have little faith they are not "woke" driven, rather than just do the task they are there for.

While the nomenclature 'woke' is new and can be open to interpretation, I think you can all work out how it is being used in this instance and my intent.
Why do The Word,s Nigerian and Finance, when placed together always make me laugh
Swiss bank account any body ?

Why do The Word,s Nigerian and Finance, when placed together always make me laugh
Swiss bank account any body ?

My evil racist, misogynist 'because of internalized sexism' xenophobic, and white skinned unconscious bias, came to the same conclusion.

It has nothing to do with the multitude of '419' emails received periodically promising me a small fortune.

edited too add a coomma because of my evil lack of grammatical standards.

Last edited:

Well the WTO would love me then, I'm so woke I've even got a photo of Justin Trudeau on my profile

ECHR, in effect since 1953, but increasingly used as a tool by undesirables to either wangle their way into Britain or used against British citizens in a way that it was not designed to be used. Rumoured to be on the way out of British law after 31st December 2020 and replaced by a bill of British making which would be fairer and would prevent soldiers being prosecuted for following orders for instance.
A Bill is presented to the house for approval...ie it is not legislation.

Given Liam Fox's previous assessment regarding the ease with which divorce agreements and trade deals could be done, I'd be surprised if many found him a credible candidate.

'The UK’s international trade secretary Liam Fox has said that the country’s post-Brexit trade deal with the EU should be “one of the easiest in human history” to strike.'

Given Liam Fox's previous assessment regarding the ease with which divorce agreements and trade deals could be done, I'd be surprised if many found him a credible candidate.

'The UK’s international trade secretary Liam Fox has said that the country’s post-Brexit trade deal with the EU should be “one of the easiest in human history” to strike.'

To be fair without the lawfare from the remainers it would have been, we could have gone straight to WTO rules and flicking v signs at the French

To be fair without the lawfare from the remainers it would have been, we could have gone straight to WTO rules and flicking v signs at the French

Oh boo hoo, those nasty europeans are all so unfair.

In fairness to him, I think @lokiuk was putting the blame squarely at the feet of the Remain camp and not those pesky Europeans

Perhaps he did.

“If we left the EU, we would end this sterile debate, and we would have to recognise that most of our problems are not caused by “Bwussels”, but by chronic British short-termism, inadequate management, sloth, low skills, a culture of easy gratification and underinvestment in both human and physical capital and infrastructure,” he said.

I bet the bottom feeding journo trawling for turds did a little sex wee down his leg when he read that.

Either way, he's got the chance to make something of it now, barring yet more interference, obfuscation and sabotage from the usual suspects.

I can but hope for a Human Responsibility Bill, but not in my lifetime.

Well it should go hand in hand with the human right to marry your mother in law

Paying tariffs on just about everything and all exports to our larger market subject to punitive levies. Yeah, great idea when the economy (and many people's personal finances) is on its knees

Latest Threads