The UK/European migrant problem

Pissing and moaning that it's not of the required standard should start any time.

Is anyone else watching Euro news. Brexit is definitely on the back burner, the questions being mainly the migrant problem in the Greek Islands which is now reaching epic proportions. Second only to the inherrent weakness in terms of BeloRus and Putin’s tactics. If the EU want’s to be friendless, they are doing a good job.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Two stabbings yesterday in Europe (Italy and Switzerland) both linked to Islamist immigrants.

One could argue that in the grand scheme of things there are far more violent/gun/knife crimes every day that far outweigh the 2 incidents that I place here.

However, I assume the reactions within the indigenous population, especially with that of a priest being stabbed, will not be in any way as 'agitated' as if, lets say, an Imam or heaven forbid a 'community leader' was stabbed to death.

Edited to add - What do folk here (level headed or otherwise) think would happen in the UK if a vicar was stabbed to death?

Me - Lots of the usual MSM coverage (fairly pointless), dignity and forgiveness (It is the British way) with a large dash of an underlying build up of anger (most of your average Joes). Not sure if there would be a Mark Duggan/George Floyd event but that could depend if the vicar was black or white I guess. My last sentence was not 'casual racism' but a genuine point/thought.

Last edited:
Two stabbings yesterday in Europe (Italy and Switzerland) both linked to Islamist immigrants.

One could argue that in the grand scheme of things there are far more violent/gun/knife crimes every day that far outweigh the 2 incidents that I place here.

However, I assume the reactions within the indigenous population, especially with that of a priest being stabbed, will not be in any way as 'agitated' as if, lets say, an Imam or heaven forbid a 'community leader' was stabbed to death.

Edited to add - What do folk here (level headed or otherwise) think would happen in the UK if a vicar was stabbed to death?

Me - Lots of the usual MSM coverage (fairly pointless), dignity and forgiveness (It is the British way) with a large dash of an underlying build up of anger (most of your average Joes). Not sure if there would be a Mark Duggan/George Floyd event but that could depend if the vicar was black or white I guess. My last sentence was not 'casual racism' but a genuine point/thought.
No need to defend your words in the last sentence Mucka.

When people are afraid to discuss things with pragmatic reality, the liars have won ... i should know, i'm married to a coon :) ..and her Brother known by all as 'Chalky ', would be as angry as 10 men if a shitty stinking Mooslamic murdered a Christian Priest.

Don't forget that in many African Countries, the Mussies are also seen as a PITA.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
No need to defend your words in the last sentence Mucka.

When people are afraid to discuss things with pragmatic reality, the liars have won ... i should know, i'm married to a coon :) ..and her Brother known by all as 'Chalky ', would be as angry as 10 men if a shitty stinking Mooslamic murdered a Christian Priest.

Don't forget that in many African Countries, the Mussies are also seen as a PITA.
Thank you.

I didn't want to skew the point away from the thread title alongside the fact that a priest was killed. This is not a black/white issue so my point could have been better made regarding public reactions/protests.

And, having Googled, I now know what PITA is!

Regards

SB

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer

I think that the police in lombardia are likely to take a hard line on any people fitting that description, it's a very family orientated area, but also touristy, so perhaps matey boy had migrated there to follow the money

Re the vicar, nothing will happen unless he was killed by the police or someone the media could push as a crazed white right wing psychopath to give the left an excuse to kick off.

The silent majority have self control and are too polite to kick off, burn and loot.

The killing in Morges will give wings to the 27 September Swiss referendum to end freedom of movement into CH, as agreed with the EU.
I wonder what the EU’s response to that would be?

The Swiss, frankly, would tell them to take a running poke at a rolling doughnut. It’s called a truly democratic decision by a sovereign nation.
Yebbut, the EU don't appear to like those very much...

Which pleases many immensely, I would surmise.

If they are believed to be evidence then the police should seize them and take them away. To charge someone with theft they would have to establish who the owner of the boat is and obtain a victims statement from them. Which I imagine will be a bit difficult.
Good call, bit hard to charge someone with theft if you don't have a loser.

Good call, bit hard to charge someone with theft if you don't have a loser.
Hard to to prove, but perhaps a charge could be brought as the Theft Act 1968 says;
A person is guilty of theft if he dishonestly appropriates property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it; and “thief” and “steal” shall be construed accordingly.
Not sure if we have a law against 'theft by finding' in the UK.

Latest Threads