The ugly face of British racism.....

Aussie sues over racist taunts | thetelegraph.com.au

You blokes should be ashamed of yourselves. Why hasn't anybody battered this big girl's blouse to death?
One of the reasons the concept of Human Rights does not enjoy the support that it should is the gulf that exists between the claim and the reality. There UK Press are noxious for attempting to undermine the support by conflating the distinction between the two concepts since the more ridiculous and unrealistic the claim, the better the headline.

The ECtHR first has to decide whether his claim is admissible. It will not be admissible if he has failed to exercise all available domestic remedies open to him. In other words, he would have had to travel all the way up through the appellate structure and had his claim dismissed. Personally I have not heard of this gentleman neither am I aware that any court in the UK has heard his complaint and refused him a remedy. There is no indication that he has appealed his tribunal finding to the Employment Appeals Tribunal, and then to the Court of Appeal.

I think his claim under the 'racist' head is rather weaker than a legitimate alternative claim under the head of 'Harassment'.

He may have an alternative claim against the local authority on the grounds that they have potentially misused their RIPA powers by monitoring his telephone calls to his doctor but there is insufficient factual evidence to arrive at any firm opinion on that.

aww diddums, harden the ****-up precious, try being a immigrant 'pommy bastard' in the antipodes if you want to experience racism =D

the words used depend a lot on context and intent.... you okker ****.

Its outrageous!
doesn't this numpty know that "sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you"
Who on earth would ever think being called a name could result in compo?

If he wasnt such a dull cnut he probably should have given as good as he got, but really it sounds like it had nothing to do with him being a convict and everything to do with him being an odd loner, possibly very lazy and unapropriately opinionated, in other words, a complete and utter cnut who happened to be an aussie for an easy 'in'.

FFS - no wonder if he left Aus if he couldnt take the banter, probably should have chosen Switzerland or German rather than london though, or maybe America if had letigious tendencies.

Anyway, that article is going on the notice board..

M

Mark The Convict

'Racism' indeed? Being Australian may be many things, but it's not a race. Instead, he should prosecute over the perpetuation of outdated stereotypes and deadly-dull attempts at banter. If he can't knock back 30+ year old chestnuts like those mentioned, he deserves to be deported to Port Macquarie http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...zksVYO6iKL4aGIgkQ&sig2=eavtnUAUbc0eQoYYSb9aQA and allowed to indulge his social inadequacies there.

In any case, he should be careful what he wishes for. Steve Irwin wished for a sports car.

He got a Stingray.

That's just ******* embarrassing. How can Australians be able to dish out quality abuse when we export muppets like this?
I suspect it's a continuation of the age old tradition of robbing the Old Dart.

Wonder how much compo he'll get?

Should we all catch a plane, get a job in a pub, and sue when the Poms take the piss?

Wouldn't mind a new car................and a holiday in UK would be nice.

Well they started it.A blast from the past!

28-02-2005, 06:41 #1
chrisjohn316
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f u. c k t h e p o m m y b a s. t a r d s

ceo@chrisjohn316.com

The title says it all.

Don't have your holiday here in Australia as you will have something more than crocs and sharks to contend with!

Upon reflection I can't remember seeing a more sorry and pathetic group of arsewipes in a very long time.

This is such an eye opener to what you pommy lowlife scum are really like.

I will take away this experience and relate it to others.

I sh.it on your Union Jack and hope the 5th column there sort you cu.nts out sooner rather than later.

I for one won't lift a finger or voice a protest in your defense when THAT happens.

And don't come to Australia, cause frankly, you aren't welcomed!

cnuts - YOU ARE POMMY C U. N T S !

PS

Mighty_doh_nut don't just PM me abuse, bring it on you stupid pommy fu.cker!

... I am out of this sh.ithole sorry excuse of a forum. You are an absolute bloody disgrace!

Well they started it.A blast from the past!

28-02-2005, 06:41 #1
chrisjohn316
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f u. c k t h e p o m m y b a s. t a r d s

ceo@chrisjohn316.com

The title says it all.

Don't have your holiday here in Australia as you will have something more than crocs and sharks to contend with!

Upon reflection I can't remember seeing a more sorry and pathetic group of arsewipes in a very long time.

This is such an eye opener to what you pommy lowlife scum are really like.

I will take away this experience and relate it to others.

I sh.it on your Union Jack and hope the 5th column there sort you cu.nts out sooner rather than later.

I for one won't lift a finger or voice a protest in your defense when THAT happens.

And don't come to Australia, cause frankly, you aren't welcomed!

cnuts - YOU ARE POMMY C U. N T S !

PS

Mighty_doh_nut don't just PM me abuse, bring it on you stupid pommy fu.cker!

... I am out of this sh.ithole sorry excuse of a forum. You are an absolute bloody disgrace!
Looks like you really made him feel welcome :p
As I'm allways keen in learning new insults...what does "pomm" mean?

Chips innit blud, mit mayo or ketchup?

Isn't that precious? Harden the **** up, Princess! I know you left Oz at 22 and spent the last 27 years in Blighty, but you must have learned something that would have been useful to throw back as a riposte. Keeerrist that looks bad. The only bit in the web page that contains your shameful story that's worth looking at is this:

Cheerleader VIdeo.jpg

Tbf even Aussie gays are Harder than this crybaby.

'Racism' indeed? Being Australian may be many things, but it's not a race. Instead, he should prosecute over the perpetuation of outdated stereotypes and deadly-dull attempts at banter. If he can't knock back 30+ year old chestnuts like those mentioned, he deserves to be deported to Port Macquarie http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...zksVYO6iKL4aGIgkQ&sig2=eavtnUAUbc0eQoYYSb9aQA and allowed to indulge his social inadequacies there.

In any case, he should be careful what he wishes for. Steve Irwin wished for a sports car.

He got a Stingray.
I'm sure it was a Lance-ia.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 48
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 89
M Officers 25