The ugly face of British racism.....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by filthyphil, Feb 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully he'll get hoofed out of court.
  2. ******* foreigners, coming over here, taking over our employment tribunals/ECHR with their petty complaints when they should be for our own homegrown black/female/muslim/gay/disabled whinging *****.
  3. Qoute:"I thought 'strewth’,

...and he wonders why they took the p*ss FFS!

No wonder he was at a tribunal like a rat up a drainpipe...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I vote neurotic limp wristed faggoty wendy cry baby, could be wrong.. Not sure which is worse, him ( and he may or may not have a case)- or Kent County Council bugging his phone and then winning the ET. He's accused council staff apparently of having a sense of humour so that's going to take some swallowing.
    And allegedly it's all down to comments like ‘G’day, sport’ or ‘Is your girlfriend called Sheila?’.
    Other phrases include ‘throw another shrimp on the barbie’ and jokes about kangaroos. Strewth, that's fcukin diabolical.

"He is part of a team of council-employed workers who help combat anti-social behaviour" (and he takes his work very seriously)
  5. Strewth my arse. I haven't heard anyone say that for years. This fuckwit's bunging on the ocker for the journos.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I think he'll get booted right out of the Kangaroo Court. It's gonna be awful. I wouldn't Wallaby there to see it. This sort of thing really Fosters dischord, and it's abo time that some **** went and got all emu-tional about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. From the article...

'AN Australian community warden who claimed he was racially abused by colleagues who constantly greeted him with ‘G’day Sport’ is taking his case to the European Court of Human Rights. '

I thought 'strewth’, and couldn’t believe it when I realised. It’s a breach of my human rights under article 8, the right to privacy.'

Made I larrf.
  8. go and play with a pack of dingos you aussie faggot.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Quite a woollabuloo, sounds like a load of cobbers. Turns me ice cold and who gives a Four X?

(well you started it)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. F*ckin convict.
  11. been seen ******* skippy.

12. What a fanny!
  13. That's just ******* embarrassing. How can Australians be able to dish out quality abuse when we export muppets like this?