The ugly face of British racism.....

Hopefully he'll get hoofed out of court.

******* foreigners, coming over here, taking over our employment tribunals/ECHR with their petty complaints when they should be for our own homegrown black/female/muslim/gay/disabled whinging cnuts.

Qoute:"I thought 'strewth’,

...and he wonders why they took the p*ss FFS!

No wonder he was at a tribunal like a rat up a drainpipe...

Rodney2q

T

Tremaine

I vote neurotic limp wristed faggoty wendy cry baby, could be wrong.. Not sure which is worse, him ( and he may or may not have a case)- or Kent County Council bugging his phone and then winning the ET. He's accused council staff apparently of having a sense of humour so that's going to take some swallowing.
And allegedly it's all down to comments like ‘G’day, sport’ or ‘Is your girlfriend called Sheila?’.
Other phrases include ‘throw another shrimp on the barbie’ and jokes about kangaroos. Strewth, that's fcukin diabolical.

"He is part of a team of council-employed workers who help combat anti-social behaviour" (and he takes his work very seriously)

Qoute:"I thought 'strewth’,

...and he wonders why they took the p*ss FFS!

No wonder he was at a tribunal like a rat up a drainpipe...

Rodney2q
Strewth my arse. I haven't heard anyone say that for years. This fuckwit's bunging on the ocker for the journos.

Hopefully he'll get hoofed out of court.
I think he'll get booted right out of the Kangaroo Court. It's gonna be awful. I wouldn't Wallaby there to see it. This sort of thing really Fosters dischord, and it's abo time that some **** went and got all emu-tional about it.

From the article...

Starts
'AN Australian community warden who claimed he was racially abused by colleagues who constantly greeted him with ‘G’day Sport’ is taking his case to the European Court of Human Rights. '

Finishes
'
I thought 'strewth’, and couldn’t believe it when I realised. It’s a breach of my human rights under article 8, the right to privacy.'

Made I larrf.

T

Tremaine

I think he'll get booted right out of the Kangaroo Court. It's gonna be awful. I wouldn't Wallaby there to see it. This sort of thing really Fosters dischord, and it's abo time that some **** went and got all emu-tional about it.
Quite a woollabuloo, sounds like a load of cobbers. Turns me ice cold and who gives a Four X?

(well you started it)

AN Australian community warden who claimed he was racially abused by colleagues who constantly greeted him with ‘G’day Sport’ is taking his case to the European Court of Human Rights. '
F*ckin convict.

G

goatrutar

That's just ******* embarrassing. How can Australians be able to dish out quality abuse when we export muppets like this?

Twat in search of a retirement fund before heading home.

I was more interested by the link on the link about the bizarre spate of rabid beaver attacks.

Bizarre spate of beaver attacks | thetelegraph.com.au

"Our furbearer biologist, when he heard about this, he was just literally blown away," Feaser said.

That's a bit severe; did they ask the furbearer to stand in front of a cannon before telling him?

He should be treated like the abbos were and shot for wasting the whiteman's time.

Twat in search of a retirement fund before heading home.
How true, its all too easy nowadays.

It will cost the average corporate employer around Quids5000 - Quids8000 to arrive at an employment tribunal with a Solicitor and prepped barrister in tow. As the plaintiff you can happily represent yourself, fer nowt.

Most switched on corporate HR Depts will do a risk analysis to assess the likely payout, ie is the complaint actually justified because we were ******* and did not document anything or go through due process, or, did we cross the t's and dot the i's and we are bullet proof. Then they make a take the piss offer to see if you are stupid enough to accept it and go away. If that fails the corporate solicitor will generally have a word with your solicitor, if you have one, and they will come to an agreement, which you will hopefully agree to.

So, basically, even if you are a lazy pisstaking, ****** that has no chance of winning at the tribunal you can still pick up a few grand.

Newgate prison convict transported trash pansy wimp, get a life

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 48
Mighty_doh_nut Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar 89
M Officers 25