The TUC Conference

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Sep 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rather a sad little thing, isn't it?

Watching it now, camera man is doing his best with the angles, but the small room and tiny audience is cramping his style.
    I've seen bigger meetings at my local village hall.

Poor red ed, he looks rather lost.
  2. Never mind. If he gets the boot he has always got his trust fund to fall back on. Cheeky bugger, telling them they were wrong to strike in defence of their pensions, and he's a sodding millionaire.

3. If you are going to form an argument,get your facts right first.

At no time did Ed tell them they were wrong to strike,what he did say was 'they were wrong to strike whilst still in negotiations with the government',see the difference,or do you?

I don't like the man either,but at least I get the quote right! ;-)
  4. The Natural History Museum should be at this event, collecting specimens for the dinosaur displays.

'Unions' - what a joke.

Cameron and Cable may be a pair of twerps, but imagine the country being run by 'Red Ed' Milliband; Balls; Serwotka and the brain-dead bully Crowe!!

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Par for the course if you know your history. You might need to sit down before you read my next but..... they really aren't serious about all that equality stuff - any of them. Sorry if I've spoiled it for you but you had to know some time.
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

All I want to know is does Red Ed still speak like he's gargling a mouth full of spunk or have his handlers finally beaten that impediment out of him? Still ******* unelectable though. Or is he? God help us...
  7. Nope, he's unelectable alright. I am no fan of Cameron and Osborne, but Little Ed is a joke - a sop to those who wanted to feel good about booting out Gordon Broon. Little Ed may be unelectable, but Labour is not. A jobless recovery will finish off the Tories and their LimpDem allies if Osborne doesn't get his sums right.
  8. Well, that's me told then.