Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

I would congratulate Liverpool on their win, but with your club being so far ahead of us on the pitch, i'm not sure it warrants it anymore. Good luck in the league. The battle between yourselves and City will be interesting.

DON’T SACK MOURINHO
DON’T SACK MOURINHO

DON’T SACK MOURINHO
DON’T SACK MOURINHO

DON’T SACK MOURINHO
DON’T SACK MOURINHO....

Love a good old fashioned chant :)

Liverpool have improved dramatically over the last couple of seasons. Klopp is a great influence and they are defensively much improved since VVD. They're definitely knocking on the door of a title.

whereas we're knocking on the toilet door asking to be let out.
We’ll be flushed away soon.

It is telling that no Liverpool supporter on here has felt the need to do the usual, tedious “ha ha ha ha ha” post. It is beyond that. Manchester United are just too far behind - too mediocre. Liverpool are just too good. Quite why the board has not binned Mourinho yet is beyond me.

All the tabloids have been talking about Man U paying Tottenham £40m to swipe Pochett...Pinnochi... Tottenham's manager.

Never happen. Why would he take a step down the league at this moment? (As a United fan, that really pains me to say)

Zidane maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never happen. Why would he take a step down the league at this moment? (As a United fan, that really pains me to say)

Zidane maybe?
No, please no, that man has little experience. We need a big broom starting in the boardroom. And a very experienced manager to deal with the cliques that obviously inhabit the dressing room.
Have a look at the programme that was on BT Sports a few days back
Too Good To Go Down. About Utd from 1968 to 1977. An excellent programme and the parallels between then and today are all there for everyone to see.
Not saying we will go down but my, how we have fallen.
Even if you are not a Utd fan it’s well worth a watch. It’s on U tube.