Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Have to laugh at both Roma and UEFA pretending to be shocked. It's happened now to Liverpool (several times), Man U, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Spurs and Chelsea. The moped scumbags will be out in force next week stabbing unwary fans.

Considering the massive media outcry about one broken window on a bus a couple of weeks back there doesn't seem to have been much made of this...

Yep, it will be 84 revisited, stilettos to the arrse from the back of their mopeds. But like the Turks it’s part of their culture, so that’s ok then.

Have to laugh at both Roma and UEFA pretending to be shocked. It's happened now to Liverpool (several times), Man U, Leeds, Middlesbrough, Spurs and Chelsea. The moped scumbags will be out in force next week stabbing unwary fans.

Considering the massive media outcry about one broken window on a bus a couple of weeks back there doesn't seem to have been much made of this...

Yep, it will be 84 revisited, stilettos to the arrse from the back of their mopeds. But like the Turks it’s part of their culture, so that’s ok then.

84 was as bad as I’d experienced in my years of following LFC. Naively I thought things would have calmed down when we went back in 2001 for the UEFA game. It hadn’t! I wouldn’t go back there for football. Other clubs have had horrendous experiences too. I fear the worst but, like you say, it’s been going on for so long it’s almost accepted as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1984 revisited? You mean when Roma bribed the referee for the 2nd leg of European Cup semi final, a match where Roma winning 3-0 would put them in the final?

Dundee Utd would have walked over Liverpool in that final

Crap result but who really cares with what's coming on Wednesday?

Thought we missed out on at least two or three nailed on penalties but there's nothing new there. Shawcross could have taken an axe to Salah with no consequences this afternoon. We really miss Mane when he's not there - reinforcements for midfield and attack have to be brought in over the summer, the drop off in quality from the starters to the back ups is just too steep right now.

The Daily Express did although they unlike every other media outlet got the fans mixed up and have had to appologise to LFC.