The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
S'up there Ding lad?

You’re a wretch. Take your anti British sentiment somewhere else. This is an Army themed website who’s military members have sworn allegiance to the Queen. Some of them scousers.

If you are going to presume that every scouser is anti British then it’s only fair to peddle out the scouse sterotypes.

Stop being a wretch.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
S'up there Ding lad?
You’re a wretch. Take your anti British sentiment somewhere else. This is an Army themed website who’s military members have sworn allegiance to the Queen. Some of them scousers.

If you are going to presume that every scouser is anti British then it’s only fair to peddle out the scouse sterotypes.

Stop being a wretch.
Should I get the pop corn out:???::-D

Should I get the pop corn out:???::-D
MSB Always getting angsty and trying to start something. White Diamond should be banned to under 30's.

No popcorn required.

Ritch

LE
None of what I posted is opinion, it appears you just don't like facts. Edited to add, I should have said GSTQ at finals. What the fam do in the privacy of their own bedspace is up to them.
I'm a Liverpool fan. I sing the national anthem and have done at matches. Therefore your "facts" are wrong.

Stop being a wretch.
Aww, you all upset at some words on a screen?

Never mind. Pull up your big boy pants and get on with your life. You aren't a Scoùser, therefore your opinion of me or anything to do with Liverpool is irrelevant.

Glad I've wound you up though. "Wretch". Ace.

I'm a Liverpool fan. I sing the national anthem and have done at matches. Therefore your "facts" are wrong.
You're the exception that proves the rule. You're also from Sheffield.

Can't help the fam Chief, I'm merely pointing out what the vast majority of Scousers do.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Who rattled your cage? Cancel my last, it's your mate the Manc.

No explanation required.
Leave me out of it, I’m just watching, carry on you lot it’s most entertaining.=-D

Leave me out of it, I’m just watching, carry on you lot it’s most entertaining.=-D
I can't help their reaction. They just don't like facts it appears.

Still, new season coming and Wales qualified last night, the Jocks still in with a squeak of a chance with a following wind and if a striker turns up, England flattering to deceive. Plus ça change!

I might pop across and drop the Pogba question in a bit, just to watch your crowd squirm!

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Please take this argument to the poo-poo head thread where it belongs and you can play with the likes of Himmler74 and Portree Kid.

Let's stick to football here.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
And back on track, Xerdan Shaquiri playing out of his skin for Switzerland, what are we doing wrong with him at Liverpool?

And back on track, Xerdan Shaquiri playing out of his skin for Switzerland, what are we doing wrong with him at Liverpool?
Not playing him for a start.

But he doesn't play with the positional discipline Klopp wants so he doesn't get a start. But some games he's perfect for, a certain Semi v Barca springs to mind.....

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't help their reaction. They just don't like facts it appears.

Still, new season coming and Wales qualified last night, the Jocks still in with a squeak of a chance with a following wind and if a striker turns up, England flattering to deceive. Plus ça change!

I might pop across and drop the Pogba question in a bit, just to watch your crowd squirm!
Feel free, I’ve already made my thoughts known on Pogba and I’m not sure it will be well received.

arfah

ADC

6E798179-CA92-4042-973B-0D2DBACABE87.jpeg

=-D

Ritch

LE

Watching him yesterday was a joy. I've always liked Shaqs - poor sod just doesn't get the playing time.

Latest Threads