The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Please no, never in a thousand years.

Would you trust these men with your money?

1619342914763.png

Would you trust these men with your money?

View attachment 568031
Check out those threads! The lapels on Tommy Smith’s jacket!!! I think that’s Callaghan third from left, and is that Dalglish between him and Smith? Emlyn Hughes far left, maybe? Ray Clemence next to him? Don’t know the bloke on the right.

Anyway. If T. Smith told me he was going to look after my money, I’d hand it over no questions asked. You don’t get defenders like him any more. Proper hard, no nonsense, full contact defending!

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
L-R: Emlyn Hughes, Ray Clemence, Ian Callaghan, Kenny Dalglish Tommy Smith, Brian Hall.

And yes I'd probably trust them, Ian Callaghan was an all round outstanding bloke.

BTW, Brian Hall had a degree in Maths.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
On a different topic, it will be well worth staying up for MOTD2 tonight. Or maybe not.

Check out those threads! The lapels on Tommy Smith’s jacket!!! I think that’s Callaghan third from left, and is that Dalglish between him and Smith? Emlyn Hughes far left, maybe? Ray Clemence next to him? Don’t know the bloke on the right.

Anyway. If T. Smith told me he was going to look after my money, I’d hand it over no questions asked. You don’t get defenders like him any more. Proper hard, no nonsense, full contact defending!
Bloke on right, Brian Hall.

Well it looks like both Newcastle and Leeds were doing their best to help us by beating Leicester and Tottenham quite convincingly.

Too late though for us now though.

Let's see what team turns up against Sarfhampton...

Edit Raheem Sterling lucky to still be on the pitch in my view.

Liverpool score relatively early - check
Game meanders on with no further goals into the later stages - check
Opponents score in last ten minutes to salvage a draw - hang on, we’re just about to enter the last ten minutes, I’ll get back to you on that one ....

Liverpool score relatively early - check
Game meanders on with no further goals into the later stages - check
Opponents score in last ten minutes to salvage a draw - hang on, we’re just about to enter the last ten minutes, I’ll get back to you on that one ....
You missed a few.

1. Game got boring as fcuk. Check
2. Allison almost committed Hari Kari. Check
3. We made really hard work of it..again. Check

Carry on.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You missed a few.

1. Game got boring as fcuk. Check
2. Allison almost committed Hari Kari. Check
3. We made really hard work of it..again. Check

Carry on.
But it may well be worth having a few Bob on your lot sneaking in to fourth place.
Leicester are looking like they are going to feck up like last season when they gifted fourth to Utd and they have a very interesting run in.
West Ham? Can’t see them doing it, Moyes will panic and get a nose bleed, go all defensive and blow it.
No I’m rather worried that you lot will do it.

Latest Threads