The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Just thought I’d pop this here just to remind you how far you have fallen and it looks like you could fall some more.

View attachment 551395
I'll just leave this here

20210221_181617.jpg

Oh and this....

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Yup, I’m here.

Thought we’d lose today and we did (even said so on this thread).

Didn’t start getting all entitled and world ending about it. Why would I? It’s a game!

I expected you woke up this morning hoping that yesterday in football hadn’t happened.

Yup, I’m here.

Didn’t start getting all entitled and world ending about it. Why would I? It’s a game!

I expected you woke up this morning hoping that yesterday in football hadn’t happened.
It happened. We've lost 4 games in succession at Anfield. And the last time it happened was 1923. So we've not done too bad I reckon.

I'm sticking my neck out but I think Newcastle will give the Mancs a good game. Fingers crossed Newcastle win, just so we can give Goaty a good slagging off :grin: :smile:

Yup, I’m here.

I hope you lose all the time while Mourinho is there. Once he’s gone I hope Spurs do well.

It would be entirely acceptable for Spurs to come second to LFC all the time.

Not really, it’s the way of following any club, if you take things in balance over 3 years LFC have been League champions, european champions, world champions and quite a shít year by their standards.

Any other club would lap that up.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It happened. We've lost 4 games in succession at Anfield. And the last time it happened was 1923. So we've not done too bad I reckon.

I'm sticking my neck out but I think Newcastle will give the Mancs a good game. Fingers crossed Newcastle win, just so we can give Goaty a good slagging off :grin: :smile:
OY I heard that. And it’s GOUTY, Not GOATY and it’s 2-1 as I type:-D

I hope LFC’s CBs have a cracking game tonight and gives confidence to play them more. Fabinho will hopefully back soon and go back into midfield.

Why the fcuk is the No.9 McBurnie for SU wearing ankle socks FFS. Worse than TAA FFS.
Where are his shin pads.

I feel like I am stuck in the film Groundhog Day this year. All the possession, really good chances wasted, then a 1 nil loss (or 2, chasing the game).

Yet again the opposition goalie having a great game.

Please make it stop :) :)

I feel like I am stuck in the film Groundhog Day this year. All the possession, really good chances wasted, then a 1 nil loss (or 2, chasing the game).

I blame you.

I was just about to agree with you......then Curtis Jones smacked one in. Now for 42 nerve shredding minutes.