Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You’re on the Liverpool thread díckhead.

Why don’t you start a thread on the team you support?
You like coming and posting on the Utd thread, only fair @Bubbles_Barker posts on here, if he so wishes.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We'd like to improve the team, not get relegated....
Damn, oh well the offer is there if you change your mind.

Is there a membership criteria for posting about Liverpool on a Liverpool thread?

No, I didn’t think so - Liverpool have a thread, and there doesn’t seem to be a restriction on who can post on it, good job as most Liverpool supporters wouldn’t recognise the Liver building if it fell on their head.

That apart, if somebody wants to start a thread on my club they’re welcome to it, I’m glad you get so much enjoyment from this one about Liverpool.

So calm down - anybody would think your recent form was having an effect.

But as I’ve said, you can get back on an even keel on Thursday.

ETA: Less of the ad homs wouldn’t go amiss either.
I'm a Scouser born and bred and a lifelong Reds fan, I know the "Royal" Liver building very well thank you. ;)

Most northerly of the “Three Graces”, left-hand if you’re stood with your back to the river. I’m 4000 miles away and can picture it like it was yesterday I was last there. Probably about 10 years ago now.

Is there a membership criteria for posting about Liverpool on a Liverpool thread?

No, I didn’t think so - Liverpool have a thread, and there doesn’t seem to be a restriction on who can post on it, good job as most Liverpool supporters wouldn’t recognise the Liver building if it fell on their head.

That apart, if somebody wants to start a thread on my club they’re welcome to it, I’m glad you get so much enjoyment from this one about Liverpool.

You weren’t posting about Liverpool were you?

Besides that your main aim on here appears to troll.

Possible but unlikely (on Thursday).......Mourinho , the ultimate spoiler, unlikely to leave the gaps OGS did on Sunday. Different game ,entirely.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, but i’m nice to you cünts.

Even you uncle albert.
I like that, but I wasn’t in the Navy. You should have called me Frazer he was grumpy git and always said “we’re doomed”.

IMG-20210125-WA0013.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Possible but unlikely (on Thursday).......Mourinho , the ultimate spoiler, unlikely to leave the gaps OGS did on Sunday. Different game ,entirely.
The gap Utd had at the back for your first goal was so big you could have got two busses through it. I don’t know if it’s the players(Lindlehoff doesn’t fill me with confidence) or Olly, I honestly think it’s a mix of the two.
Thursdays game foryou is a six pointer in my book and I think it may be your turn to park the bus with Spurs attacking threat, if you aren’t careful and Kane and Son are on form it could get rather messy, I would like to see a draw but recent form suggests a Spurs win.

I’ll be your number one fan on Sunday 7th February, yep you play The Berties that day.

Last edited:
The gap Utd had at the back for your first goal was so big you could have got two busses through it. I don’t know if it’s the players(Lindlehoff doesn’t fill me with confidence) or Olly, I honestly think it’s a mix of the two.
Thursdays game foryou is a six pointer in my book and I think it may be your turn to park the bus with Spurs attacking threat, if you aren’t careful and Kane and Son are on form it could get rather messy, I would like to see a draw but recent form suggests a Spurs win.

I’ll be your number one fan on Sunday 7th February, yep you play The Berties that day.
I thought we played much better on Sunday than for a long time, could have gone either way, defensive frailties very evident, but substitutes ultimately made the difference.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm a Scouser born and bred and a lifelong Reds fan, I know the "Royal" Liver building very well thank you. ;)
Well, there's one at least then! :wink:

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
You weren’t posting about Liverpool were you?

Besides that your main aim on here appears to troll.
Calm down - Tommy Smith was a Liverpool player, yes?

My point was that he was a 'hard man' in an era full of them. I rather liked him as a player actually and given that I was going to football matches when he was in his pomp (1 England cap IIRC) I can have an opinion - you can call it trolling if you like, I really don't care.

Nowadays it's the psychology of football that interests me - Thursday will be interesting, both clubs are inconsistent but I'm not sure Klopp copes with failure and uncertainty that well. He does jump up and down a lot though, very odd behaviour for a German.

Best of luck to you on the night, even if you are nowhere near Anfield, at this rate West Ham will win the league anyway, ******* world's gone mad.

Nowadays it's the psychology of football that interests me - Thursday will be interesting, both clubs are inconsistent but I'm not sure Klopp copes with failure and uncertainty that well. He does jump up and down a lot though, very odd behaviour for a German.

The current situation at Liverpool is a test of Klopp as a manager, I doubt it’s the first time and I’m sure we will see him and the team come through it, better, stronger and wiser. Then games like Thursday’s will just be consumed on the inevitable march to glory.

In comparison Mourinho is just a cünt and will flounce in a season or two. With the team Tottenham have they should be doing what Liverpool did last season. You’ve got Kane, Son and Bale yet still park the bus. The utter buffoon.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Make that 2........from the top.View attachment 543323
The current situation at Liverpool is a test of Klopp as a manager, I doubt it’s the first time and I’m sure we will see him and the team come through it, better, stronger and wiser. Then games like Thursday’s will just be consumed on the inevitable march to glory.

In comparison Mourinho is just a cünt and will flounce in a season or two. With the team Tottenham have they should be doing what Liverpool did last season. You’ve got Kane, Son and Bale yet still park the bus. The utter buffoon.
I'm not so sure, I have a bit of time for Jose. Listening to Klopp he's pretty much a cnut too, it'll be interesting to see how he comes through this season - there's a long way to go but you're 7 points behind Citeh with an inferior goal difference. That said - you are in your slump and they may have one coming.

I've supported Tottenham for a long time, over 50 years and times have been much worse than they are now and I can safely say I have never felt a sense of 'entitlement' like the supporters of some clubs in the Premier League.

If I was to be really honest, it's the thing I find most objectionable in 'supporters'.

VVD is a great player no question but do you guys really think he is the reason you aren’t dominating like last year. Genuine question.

Virgil is the heartbeat of our defence, he runs it like a sergeant major. It's obvious we're going to miss him.

VVD is a great player no question but do you guys really think he is the reason you aren’t dominating like last year. Genuine question.

It’s one reason, yes. But we’re also missing Anfield as it should be. There’s a reason there is a sign that says “This is Anfield”. Even Pep and Jose defer to Anfield. just over 18 months ago, LFC overturned a 3-0 deficit against Barcelona at Anfield. It doesn’t get much better than this.