Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes.
Both sides will be afraid to lose.
It will either be a single goal or else 0-0, ET and pens.
It will be like watching speed chess.

MU will pack the last 3rd of the pitch and try to hit on the break.

Roy Keane will still be an utter tw4t.
It’s on the Beeb so Roy might not be on.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again let down by an inexperienced defender. Reese Jones responsible for two of the goals. Needs to shave that stupid fcuking pony tail off and man the fcuk up. Pussy.

Once again let down by an inexperienced defender. Reese Jones responsible for two of the goals. Needs to shave that stupid fcuking pony tail off and man the fcuk up. Pussy.

The whole defence has played like the cast of Rainbow.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
At first glance he looks like he should be playing for the women’s side with that hairdo.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that was much better than last week’s snooze fest and a great victory.
Nice to see Klopp taking the competition seriously putting out a strong side and getting all excited when Salah equalised.

Even nicer to see him and his team getting knocked out. :1: :1: .

Untill we meet again:wave:

Last edited:
Good game, nip and tuck, Firmino seemed to have his appetite back. Undone by 2 long balls over the back. Great free kick by Fernandes to win it........was there a foul there in the first place? 2 MUFC players in our wall, rather obvious where Fernandes was going to put it. Jurgen didn't seem too upset to lose. Moving on.

TAFKA

Old-Salt
Good game, nip and tuck, Firmino seemed to have his appetite back. Undone by 2 long balls over the back. Great free kick by Fernandes to win it........was there a foul there in the first place? 2 MUFC players in our wall, rather obvious where Fernandes was going to put it. Jurgen didn't seem too upset to lose. Moving on.

I thought that at the time and was under the impression that attacking players were not allowed within a metre of the wall.

Law 13
Where three or more defending team players form a ‘wall’, all attacking team players must remain at least 1 m (1 yd) from the ‘wall’ until the ball is in play.

Seems my 'impression' was correct. If the MU players were within the encroachment zone.

Law 13
If, when a free kick is taken, an attacking team player is less than 1 m (1 yd) from a ‘wall’ formed by three or more defending team players, an indirect free kick is awarded.

Does the indirect free kick go to the attacking or defending side?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought that at the time and was under the impression that attacking players were not allowed within a metre of the wall.

Law 13
Where three or more defending team players form a ‘wall’, all attacking team players must remain at least 1 m (1 yd) from the ‘wall’ until the ball is in play.

Seems my 'impression' was correct. If the MU players were within the encroachment zone.

Law 13
If, when a free kick is taken, an attacking team player is less than 1 m (1 yd) from a ‘wall’ formed by three or more defending team players, an indirect free kick is awarded.

Does the indirect free kick go to the attacking or defending side?
The defending team in this case got a free kick on the half way line, when they kicked off again. :1:

Fcuk me. Frank Lampard set to be sacked as the Chelsea Manager. Based on five defeats from the last eight Premier League games.

No loyalty there then. Is any Manager including Jurgen safe these days...

Last edited:
Fcuk me. Frank Lamport set to be sacked as the Chelsea Manager. Based on five defeats from the last eight Premier League games.

No loyalty there then. Is any Manager including Jurgen safe these days...

No. I bet you somewhere there are some LFC supporters calling for kloppy’s head.

Look at ManUre, top of the table, through to the next round of the FA cup but NOT the EFL or CL) and @Gout Man wants the manager sacked. Great supporters them Man U lads.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No. I bet you somewhere there are some LFC supporters calling for kloppy’s head.

Look at ManUre, top of the table, through to the next round of the FA cup but NOT the EFL or CL) and @Gout Man wants the manager sacked. Great supporters them Man U lads.
Will Utd stay top? I don’t think so, Will Utd actually go on and win anything this season? Doubtful. I hope I’m proved wrong but time will tell.
I have supported Utd since I was born, so you worry about your club and I’ll support mine.
Now let’s just see how how Chelsea improve under a seasoned and experienced manager/coach.

If Liverpool get knocked out in the next stage of the Champions League and drop to mid table without a realistic chance of staying in the top four, it could be the end of the love affair with Liverpool and curtains for Jurgen.

Especially with Rafael Benitez having left the job in China, and ahem...a certain Mr Gerrard waiting in the wings...

Last edited:
If Liverpool get knocked out in the next stage of the Champions League and drop to mid table without a realistic chance of staying in the top four, it could be tge end of the love affair with Liverpool and curtains for Jurgen.

Especially with Rafael Benitez having left the job in China, and ahem...a certain Mr Gerrard waiting in the wings...

Heretic.

If Liverpool get knocked out in the next stage of the Champions League and drop to mid table without a realistic chance of staying in the top four, it could be the end of the love affair with Liverpool and curtains for Jurgen.

Don't be daft. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked though. He has had an incredible 4 years here, now the team is stuttering all so called experts telling him where has gone wrong, the same experts have never tried to manage a premiership team with the high expectations there are here.

Latest Threads