Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

IMG-20210122-WA0020.jpg

Haha, I didn't get as far as your post FF! It was more those vying for top red status talking about the next match like the last 5 with no change hadn't happened!

I agree with your last point so much if I could have liked it twice I would!

I know exactly what’s wrong, but after the last result thought I would have a bit of fun rather than sit and mope. FA Cup next, I can’t wait :)

I feel our lack of bite up front is down to the fact that 2 of our best holding midfielders are playing a centre back. Meaning our better attacking midfielders are having to play a holding role, meaning their is a disconnect to the front 3.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Cracks starting to appear in the relationship. Talk about hanging out your washing in public.
6BCE708F-1C68-4F0F-95C0-F5541BD6F22C.jpeg

We United fans can hardly take the moral high ground about that. Wasn't that long ago the club sacked a manager before an FA cup final, and didn't bother to tell him he'd been sacked...

You know what Gouty is like though, very blinkered and football retarded. He thinks OGS and Pogba are shít and wants them gone.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We United fans can hardly take the moral high ground about that. Wasn't that long ago the club sacked a manager before an FA cup final, and didn't bother to tell him he'd been sacked...
We kept that quiet then:grin:. And whose talking about morals and high ground?
Klipperty is having a moan because he has ONE player injured and he didnt have the forward thinking to have any decent or half decent centre back in his squad to replace him.
Instead he tried to bully the smaller clubs into agreeing with him and Pep for five subs and now he‘s moaning about his club not buying him another centre half, moaning mind you, not crying about it, just moaning.
Makes me chuckle so it does.
If Sir Alex were still around and twenty years younger he’ll have this German for breakfast just like he did with Wenger. Roll on tomorrow.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
You know what Gouty is like though, very blinkered and football retarded. He thinks OGS and Pogba are shít and wants them gone.
I was going to OT when you were still sucking on your mothers tit.
Go on would Liverpool have Olly and Pogba? You wouldn’t have them two for all the tea in China so don’t talk bullshit. And yes top of the league or not I still want them two gone because a good manager coach could do so much more than dear Olly.
As for Pogba, I’m not the only one who wants to see the back of the over rated twat.

I was going to OT when you were still sucking on your mothers tit.
Go on would Liverpool have Olly and Pogba? You wouldn’t have them two for all the tea in China so don’t talk bullshit.
Nope we wouldn't and we haven't so there....

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
And been moaning twice as long about it no doubt.
Not at all, only the last few years since Sir Alex retired. I really enjoyed the football even when Liverpool were winning the league for fun, the atmosphere the standing on the terraces attacking football under The Doc and Big Fat Ron, even if we didn’t win the league we had fun along the way and won a few cups.
Oh and I could pronounce and spell all the players names back then, feck I even knew your first team.

Not at all, only the last few years since Sir Alex retired. I really enjoyed the football even when Liverpool were winning the league for fun, the atmosphere the standing on the terraces attacking football under The Doc and Big Fat Ron, even if we didn’t win the league we had fun along the way and won a few cups.
Oh and I could pronounce and spell all the players names back then, feck I even knew your first team.

Nice. So we’ve established you are old. Congratulations.

Have you always been miserable?

We kept that quiet then:grin:. And whose talking about morals and high ground?
Klipperty is having a moan because he has ONE player injured and he didnt have the forward thinking to have any decent or half decent centre back in his squad to replace him.
Instead he tried to bully the smaller clubs into agreeing with him and Pep for five subs and now he‘s moaning about his club not buying him another centre half, moaning mind you, not crying about it, just moaning.
Makes me chuckle so it does.
If Sir Alex were still around and twenty years younger he’ll have this German for breakfast just like he did with Wenger. Roll on tomorrow.

Kept what quiet?
He doesn't have only one injured, he has had quite a few. Even taking just VVD's injury as the only one, that causes more issues than just missing a centre back. He has utilised other players to generally good effect in that position, which has unbalanced his side in a much bigger way than anyone thought it would. Coupled with a big drop in form from others, then i'd say any manager would be getting threaders if they didn't have the control to remedy it how they wanted.

The five subs rule argument is made a mockery of when you look at the actual stats. In fact clubs like Chelsea and City averaged fewer substitutions when 5 were allowed, than Norwich or Bournemouth used. This is also reflected in leagues like the Bundesliga where that is still being seen to be the case.

Don't be daft. Klopp is a fantastic manager who has got Liverpool to not only match, but beat a City squad that Pep had taken to levels unseen in the history of the English game. Fergie was a fantastic manager, but by no means did he ever "have anyone for breakfast". In fact just go back and look at how close a lot of the league successes really were. Such simplistic nonsense is just tedious.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice. So we’ve established you are old. Congratulations.

Have you always been miserable?
Well it depends on who I am talking to;)
Ok that’s enough of this silly talk, roll on tomorrow, best of luck.

You‘ll need it:-D

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Kept what quiet?
He doesn't have only one injured, he has had quite a few. Even taking just VVD's injury as the only one, that causes more issues than just missing a centre back. He has utilised other players to generally good effect in that position, which has unbalanced his side in a much bigger way than anyone thought it would. Coupled with a big drop in form from others, then i'd say any manager would be getting threaders if they didn't have the control to remedy it how they wanted.

The five subs rule argument is made a mockery of when you look at the actual stats. In fact clubs like Chelsea and City averaged fewer substitutions when 5 were allowed, than Norwich or Bournemouth used. This is also reflected in leagues like the Bundesliga where that is still being seen to be the case.

Don't be daft. Klopp is a fantastic manager who has got Liverpool to not only match, but beat a City squad that Pep had taken to levels unseen in the history of the English game. Fergie was a fantastic manager, but by no means did he ever "have anyone for breakfast". In fact just go back and look at how close a lot of the league successes really were. Such simplistic nonsense is just tedious.
You’ve got some scouse shit on the end of your nose.

You’ve got some scouse shit on the end of your nose.
Ah so I see you again don't want a grown up conversation about it then.

Being a Manchester United supporter doesn't preclude me from being able to recognise when another club and its manager has done well, and appreciate how they did it.

The fact that me saying so bothers you so much to cause you resort to childish insults, speaks volumes.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah so I see you again don't want a grown up conversation about it then.

Being a Manchester United supporter doesn't preclude me from being able to recognise when another club and its manager has done well, and appreciate how they did it.

The fact that me saying so bothers you so much to cause you resort to childish insults, speaks volumes.
:sleepy:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just over an hour to go any predictions?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Just over an hour to go any predictions?
Yes.
Both sides will be afraid to lose.
It will either be a single goal or else 0-0, ET and pens.
It will be like watching speed chess.

MU will pack the last 3rd of the pitch and try to hit on the break.

Roy Keane will still be an utter tw4t.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes.
Both sides will be afraid to lose.
It will either be a single goal or else 0-0, ET and pens.
It will be like watching speed chess.

MU will pack the last 3rd of the pitch and try to hit on the break.

Roy Keane will still be an utter tw4t.
Oh heading hope it’s not a replay of last week.

Latest Threads