Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The truth at last - You all love Liverpool FC

wheel

LE
Oh the irony..Klopp complaining about VAR !
I did not hear him complaining.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, speaking to BT Sport: "We are used to armpits. We have a toe today. It is how it is. I think the decisions were right.

"You try to create a headline. The ref whistled it. You try always, all the time. Today I say it wasn’t a penalty. What do you want me to say? I said it was a penalty because the ref whistled it, after watching it.

"I couldn’t be more proud of the boys for how they played today. We struggled a bit in the first half an hour with the new last line, because we didn’t drop in the right time. We sorted that but in the second half we had some problems with energy. In the situations around the goals, we were brilliant. Mo’s goal was a brilliant goal. Sadio’s header was outstanding. All good, it’s just tough times. That’s how it is.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
1-0 to Brighton at half time wouldn't have been unfair. I thought we'd done enough but it's a make-shift defence and the decisions were correct in the context of VAR, however dubious that context may be in some cases.

1-1 it is.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, sounds like Klipperty has caught the moaning scouse bug.
Quick to take the broadcasters money but then blames them for injuries and kick off times.
You can’t have it both ways so do us a favour Klopp, shut up moaning, you are still top of the PL.

Quick to take the broadcasters money but then blames them for injuries and kick off times.
You can’t have it both ways so do us a favour Klopp, shut up moaning, you are still top of the PL.
At least till this afternoon they are, every team has and will have injuries concerns, my team spurs Usually have to with out Kane for three months.

I doubt he would have been whinging if they had won.

Could It be klopps King Kev moment?

He’s caught it from OGS then who was moaning about exactly the same thing a few weeks ago.
Who in turn caught it from SAF, AW,JM,AP,SB et al.

wheel

LE
Says the No 1 moaner for all things Utd.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He’s caught it from OGS then who was moaning about exactly the same thing a few weeks ago.
I know and I find it pathetic. They the clubs either except the deals they sign or don’t sign it.
All they want is money money money.
As I said he should shut up moaning about kick off times, I bet he didn’t say to the board “don’t sign this contract with the PL let’s just resort back to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday and throw the broadcasting rights in the bin”.
No and the board and others look at the money and sign away any right to fecking moan about about kick off times and injuries apparently caused as a result.
Klopp was having a right go at the interviewer and it really did sound fecking pathetic.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Says the No 1 moaner for all things Utd.
Wait till we play Southampton later, if The Saints play like they did against Wolves earlier in the week then I don’t fancy our chances.

I know and I find it pathetic. They the clubs either except the deals they sign or don’t sign it.
As I said he should shut up moaning about kick off times, I bet he didn’t say to the board “don’t sign this contract with the PL let’s just resort back to kick off at 3pm on a Saturday and throw the broadcasting rights in the bin”.
No and the board and others look at the money and sign away any right to fecking moan about about kick off times and injuries apparently caused as a result.
Klopp was having a right go at the interviewer and it really did sound fecking pathetic.

He was asked a question last week and his point was/is, there are 20 teams in the Premier League and 7 who play in Europe. Why can’t the schedulers let those who play in Europe kick off a little later.

He also said 5 substitutes is to protect the players who have had an unusual schedule, unlike any other year. Certain managers disagree, that’s fine, but time will tell.

This interview was the culmination of several discussions, not on its own in isolation. Agree or disagree he was talking about all clubs and not just LFC, the broadcasters have of course bitten back :)

He may be right, he may be wrong, again time will tell. But it will be a shame if players careers are cut short or curtailed by injuries caused now, because no one tried to protect them ^~

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC

When you consider that it has affected both United and LFC in recent weeks, it's not a partisan issue. BT Sport show all the Champions League matches (which are fixed by UEFA as Tue / Wed) and then BT Sport select which match they want for their 12:30 kick off on Saturday. Obviously they are going to choose the most entertaining teams, or if none of those are playing, then United.

Personally I don't see why UEFA can't just fix the weekday match nights as either Tue or Wed for each group, so players can get in a routine of Wed / Sun / Wed or Tue / Sat / Tue. 3 days rest after each CL game... and with evening kickoffs in the CL, players get more than 72hrs rest after each PL game finishes.

Unless some c*nt invents a 1915hrs kick-off on a Sunday night. Oh hang on...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He was asked a question last week and his point was/is, there are 20 teams in the Premier League and 7 who play in Europe. Why can’t the schedulers let those who play in Europe kick off a little later.

He also said 5 substitutes is to protect the players who have had an unusual schedule, unlike any other year. Certain managers disagree, that’s fine, but time will tell.

This interview was the culmination of several discussions, not on its own in isolation. Agree or disagree he was talking about all clubs and not just LFC, the broadcasters have of course bitten back :)

He may be right, he may be wrong, again time will tell. But it will be a shame if players careers are cut short or curtailed by injuries caused now, because no one tried to protect them ^~
Five subs? Bloody hell it be like American Football and basketball at this rate.
Hang on the opposing team have the ball, quick call a time out. Right let’s get all our defenders on, ok right off we go again,
Three is fine, no more or you make a mockery of the game.

wheel

LE
Five subs? Bloody hell it be like American Football and basketball at this rate.
Hang on the opposing team have the ball, quick call a time out. Right let’s get all our defenders on, ok right off we go again,
They tried to get time outs a few years back like American Football so that adverts can be shown effectively making it stop start as apart from half time the others were called by TV advertisers . Money talks.

There are currently 5 in the Champions League, have been since the return of football ^~

Protect them? He has a squad of 25 like every other team, he could play one team for Europe, one for premier league.

He is fast becoming the manager to replace Jose as the everyone is against me.

He mentioned Chris wilder several times, as Chris is one of the managers whose club voted against 5 subs, as it would be abused, you know it and I know it he is right.

For example my team spurs playing west brom away on a monday Night, Jose would change all 5.

There are currently 5 in the Champions League, have been since the return of football ^~
So why is he moaning about fixtures when he can change half of his outfield team?

Latest Threads